The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The protesters marched down Pitt Street and onto Hyde Park. I saw the ANZ sign and found the bank at 244 Pitt Street. Did a street view and worked out where she was standing - opposite the ANZ somewhere between the Hilton, Wilsons car park and the JB Hifi on the map. Very much on the sidelines
Just thinking of her seeing the protesters, 'oh wait everyone, I just need to take some photos, to show I'm a AcTiViSt!'

Gross.

Reactions: 21
The protesters marched down Pitt Street and onto Hyde Park. I saw the ANZ sign and found the bank at 244 Pitt Street. Did a street view and worked out where she was standing - opposite the ANZ somewhere between the Hilton, Wilsons car park and the JB Hifi on the map. Very much on the sidelines
Any other footage of the protest online to see if you can spot her on the sidelines?

Reactions: 8
Lol. Of course. I’m going to assume they drove in around lunch time and parked at the Wilson’s carpark for the day. The “big hill” at the end will have been up Bathurst Street from Darling Harbour to get to Pitt. That’s about the right distance for when she said “300m” from the car. Case closed 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey Sez,
When you say no balls in the house, you could be like every other parent and enforce it instead of enabling it! It’s not funny that you enable this behaviour. My kids know no throwing/kicking balls in the house, and if they do, they get in trouble! I don’t then go and buy tit to enable them to do the very thing I told them not to do!!!

Reactions: 25
Hey Sez,
When you say no balls in the house, you could be like every other parent and enforce it instead of enabling it! It’s not funny that you enable this behaviour. My kids know no throwing/kicking balls in the house, and if they do, they get in trouble! I don’t then go and buy tit to enable them to do the very thing I told them not to do!!!
It astounds me they even need to play inside when they have a whole PrOpErTy to use

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pretty funny she went out and purchased goals when Brad built some for outside, have we seen those again?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sez, when will you get it through your thick skull that you haven't taken the kids offline, and slapping an emoji over their face is not protecting their privacies or personalities when your stadium of thick idiots still know where they are, what they're doing, what hobbies they're in to, conversations they supposedly have with you......we still know everything about your boring little crotch goblins 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hahahaha I forgot about the outdoor goals… I bet the swamp is too swampy from all the rain as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my kids had a light saber fight that hit a light and they got banned to outside. Don’t enable the behaviour put rules in place you dumb ass.

Reactions: 18
Sez, when will you get it through your thick skull that you haven't taken the kids offline, and slapping an emoji over their face is not protecting their privacies or personalities when your stadium of thick idiots still know where they are, what they're doing, what hobbies they're in to, conversations they supposedly have with you......we still know everything about your boring little crotch goblins 🙄
Yes, all of this! Her latest thing has been to post their entire conversations (although I really do question if bubbah toddlah is capable of verbalising some of these supposed dialogues). How is that protecting their privacy?

Reactions: 23
And here comes 'the children BEGGED to be online, they consent and I completely respect their decision' 🫠 and we will be resuming regular programming.

Reactions: 25
The audacity of posting about their interests all day, the exact time and location of their sports class, snippets of conversations and then backing it up with “it’s not about their faces, it’s about protecting their privacy”. Covering their faces is literally the only thing you’ve changed.

Every day you seem to post something about the boys wanting to be online or ask Instagram something. It may not be too early to get them into some decent therapy to work through their issues.

Reactions: 37
Omg… make this hideous, gigantic beast make sense!!!!!!!! She is absolutely fried. She must be spiralling because duck me she’s on some wild tangential spiel of absolute bullshit.
Brad looks absolutely well and truly tapped out.
The kids all seem like they are being even more horrendous than usual.
this family is fucked. You can’t fix fucked.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or is it so embarrassing that her kids actually ask to be filmed, 😳
Like is that fkn normal? My kid at that age didn’t want a camera shoved anywhere near his face.
He was obviously enjoying life, 😂
What a bloody hoot being in that family would be, 😳

Reactions: 36
Turdy: *spits inaudibly* INSTAGRAM!
Sez: What was that Turdy? You said Instagram with perfect speech! You want to be on Instagram with your cards don’t you?
Turdy: Ummm
Sez: Say yes.
Turdy: 👀
Brad: Say yes if you like your new cards!
Knox: I like the pink ones!
Finn: Yes!
Turdy: Yeeetthhhhh! 💦
Sez: I’m gonna post about this BRAD.
Brad: Whatever babe, it’s your world.

Later that night to all the Instagram aunties…
Sez: I wanted to keep the kids offline but BRAD got them collector cards.
Brad: I just wanted wholesome time with collector cards I never had when I was a kid my kids!
Sez: Fking BRAD. Thanks to him I put the kids online when we agreed to respect their privacy.

• Haha
Reactions: 29