The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on about 'protecting their privacy' and covering their faces yet she shares so much info about them!! That is all her content is! Compare her to someone like Amy Gerard who shows her kids faces but doesn't go much into their personal lives

Reactions: 22
'It's more about protecting their personalities rather than showing their faces'.

This is Sarah protecting their personalities 🤣
View attachment 2987090
Shame the little wanker probably can’t even read them
---
Sheeesh…. So pleased to see Finny finally getting some new things… he always misses out!!
Hahaha duck, I laughed so hard at this comment
---
Should be a thread title : Poor Finn, always missing out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She goes on about 'protecting their privacy' and covering their faces yet she shares so much info about them!! That is all her content is! Compare her to someone like Amy Gerard who shows her kids faces but doesn't go much into their personal lives
And LDB. I don't even know her kids real names.

Reactions: 24
Haha she’s so pathetic. Last night she’d hidden likes on that post, but clearly it’s hit the number that she deems acceptable and she’s turned them back on 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been thinking this! I follow a few other people who share their kids' faces and even ones who don't hide their names, but I know nothing about the kids and even their names don't stick in my mind. Sarah is such a joke thinking that hiding their faces is doing anything! We still know everything about those boys.

Reactions: 18
All I see when I view a side profile of the little wee man with his teefers sticking out is Mr Burns from The Simpsons, 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All I see when I view a side profile of the little wee man with his teefers sticking out is Mr Burns from The Simpsons, 🙂
'little wee man with his teefers sticking out' has completely sent me 😂 I am now unable to hold a conversation with my family, I'm completely dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg breaking news!! Sarah purchased something useless today! A dress up rack for Finnay to show his collection of sport clothing. Wow. I can only imagine what people who PAY to see her posts will see today!!! Get a job and move on Sarah, this is embarrassing!!!

• Haha
Does she have many paying subscribers? I cannot for the life of me think what she is giving them that she's not giving us. She has nothing.

Reactions: 16
Does she have many paying subscribers? I cannot for the life of me think what she is giving them that she's not giving us. She has nothing.
Pretty sure that died in the ass. Just like everything else Sezzy attempts.
---
Hello there, welcome to the beak of my nightmare… flashbacks to Sez 182 what a cracker. 😂😂

Anyway, the only things she attacks with are lies, contradictions and sayings she gets wrong and/or uses out of context. She can’t hurt you.

Repeat after me: I am safe. I am loved. I love being loved by you.
Oh phew, I do feel much better.. but will you sit with me while I fall asleep tonight? It may take a few hours as I have 1743 neon lights in my room. 🫶

• Haha
She’s got at least 1 subscriber. I see the same name comment on her posts regularly and has the purple subscriber thing. I have a feeling it’s a friend from Kin though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think this is the number of people in her subscriber chat 🤣 stadium of fans.
I think it’s gone up around 10 or so after she first started posting about Palestine a few weeks back. Which is why she probably keeps sharing posts from time to time. She doesn’t have a targeted plan for engagement.
IMG_6732.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is off topic but I don’t really follow many influenzas on SM anymore….

Does anyone have any recommendations for a page that advocates against bullying and for empowerment of girls? Particularly teens. Life has thrown some battles to people I love and I want to reach out to some people who have big voices 💪 apart from Sez of course - I’ve already reached out to knoxxay because he is a pillar of knowledge about fundraising and NFPs against bullying. Waiting for my official knoxxay fan reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is off topic but I don’t really follow many influenzas on SM anymore….

Does anyone have any recommendations for a page that advocates against bullying and for empowerment of girls? Particularly teens. Life has thrown some battles to people I love and I want to reach out to some people who have big voices 💪 apart from Sez of course - I’ve already reached out to knoxxay because he is a pillar of knowledge about fundraising and NFPs against bullying. Waiting for my official knoxxay fan reply.
You might have more luck contacting Rocky Kearns Official, at least he’s not pretending he’s not a snake.

But to answer your question, no, I’m not sure who might be best to assist with that. I hope someone can offer some names for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12