The Kearns #50 Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me the difference in protecting their personalities vs faces? We already know what they look like, yet she blocks their faces. But then will transcribe conversations her kids have, sports, interests, which correct me if I’m wrong, is part of their “personality” (albeit I call bullshit with 99% of the conversations her kids are having and majority of activities seem forced by whatever the parents decide is cool that week)

Reactions: 36
How can she say she’s protecting their personalities yet show what sports they play, who their favourite soccer players are, what their artwork looks like, toys and books they buy, what they eat, she’s even shared what channels they watch on YouTube.
Alongside showing the kids in their sports uniforms and playing them in real time, it really wouldn’t be that hard to follow their routines either.
she says it’s not about covering their faces but that is literally the only part of ‘protecting their privacy’ she is doing.

Reactions: 22
I’d be mortified to post this. She thinks she’s so cute and dainty now, but she’s crushing him and his face looks pained. Makes him look tiny. Receding hairline going strong.

What a fun, spontaneous moment Knox her eldest captured on the device that he doesn’t have 🤗
IMG_5917.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Does she not realise how cringe she sounds when she says the kids 'beg' to be online and ask instagram and post videos of themselves? She realises how poor taste that is right? And that her followers are probably thinking it's pretty cringe too, especially after all the brownie points she got from everyone when she made the speech about taking them out of her content. She's backpedalling massively, she knows she's got nothing and needs them for content. So now it's 'the kids want to be online'. Such bullshit. Stop dropping hints that you're gonna cave and start oversharing once again. I can't wait for the backlash, hope her genuine followers see right through this tit.

There is no reason your kids need to be online, and when they ask, guess what, be a parent and say NO. I know you don't use that word often 🙄

Reactions: 33
Not once in her recap of the weekend did she mention participating in a free Palestine protest.. guess it doesn’t have the same effect to say that she saw one passing by and jumped at the opportunity to virtue signal..

Reactions: 30
Lolllll at her going on about Knoxxxay being tall. Babe. It’s not that he’s tall, it’s that Brad is SHORT. Your sister’s kid is around the same age and she TOWERS over Knox.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why did you give Knox your phone? This is entirely posed. Knox just didn’t get a decent one, so now you’re pretending that it’s sooo spontaneous…but you handed him your phone to get a photo?
IMG_5921.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Sez, of course your tiny husband is your best friend when you don’t have any. I’m so glad he’s wearing lifts in his kicks now so you can be a small girl. Such goals, darls. 👎🏽

P.S. So Kearndid giving your eldest your phone so he can snap this moment of you and your bestie.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did you give Knox your phone? This is entirely posed. Knox just didn’t get a decent one, so now you’re pretending that it’s sooo spontaneous…but you handed him your phone to get a photo?
View attachment 2985358
So much spontaneity! Here Know hold my phone and make sure you take some pictures of Dad carrying me.

The least spontaneous picture ever. duck off Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They have mastered making big Sez look taller next to brad 😂😂 he’s standing in front, she has her legs wide apart and it looks as though he has something in his already platformed shoes to make himself look taller judging by how his legs look in the shoes (my dad was short and used to cut up cheap rubber thongs to put in his shoes for height so I’m used to seeing it 🫢)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They have mastered making big Sez look taller next to brad 😂😂 he’s standing in front, she has her legs wide apart and it looks as though he has something in his already platformed shoes to make himself look taller judging by how his legs look in the shoes (my dad was short and used to cut up cheap rubber thongs to put in his shoes for height so I’m used to seeing it 🫢)
Was just going to say the same. Look at her stance and then his to make himself bigger. Also is it just a shadow, or is he slightly on tip toes? bleeping loser either way.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like he is standing on tip toes again. He also loves to have his arms out wide and chest puffed out to try to look larger. He reminds me of a rooster, strutting around.

• Haha
Reactions: 23