The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brandley’s shoes are consistently taller than they are long. As someone with short legs… high tops aren’t flattering.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I find it really gross that he only does this tit with Finn. Builds him a skatepark, gets him a drumkit, coaches his team. What does he ever do with the other 2? Father of the year is a total wank. I understand it's easier to get along with your children that your interests aligh with, but you don't bloody make it obvious and you put effort in with the others. Wonder how Ol' knoxxy boy feels, now he's getting older and probably getting his pre-teen attitude. Hope he makes his parents suffer in his teens 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I find it really gross that he only does this tit with Finn. Builds him a skatepark, gets him a drumkit, coaches his team. What does he ever do with the other 2? Father of the year is a total wank. I understand it's easier to get along with your children that your interests aligh with, but you don't bloody make it obvious and you put effort in with the others. Wonder how Ol' knoxxy boy feels, now he's getting older and probably getting his pre-teen attitude. Hope he makes his parents suffer in his teens 😈
Finn is their fave… they don’t even try and hide it. Everything is centred around Finn.

Reactions: 14
It's always Brad with Finn and Sezzy with Knox. Always.

Reactions: 15
Found this random comment in a group I was reading in 😂
🤣🤣🤣 that’s so funny! I was at a holiday park with Adele B & she was the same, she got in the pool with her kids for a photo opportunity and then got out and watched them…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The Kearns #50 Sezzy says; My husband, my children, my sister, my mum and my house are awesome. The lie detector test determined.. That is a lie.

Doesn’t rhyme, but still true. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Finn is their fave… they don’t even try and hide it. Everything is centred around Finn.
I do think their lives are semi planned around Finn as he is neurodivergent so they try to keep him happy, but it is incredibly clear Brad favours him. Knox would (or should) almost be at an age where he can see what is happening. Teddy is too young and dumb to understand.

Reactions: 10
I do think their lives are semi planned around Finn as he is neurodivergent so they try to keep him happy, but it is incredibly clear Brad favours him. Knox would (or should) almost be at an age where he can see what is happening. Teddy is too young and dumb to understand.
All 5 of them are neurodivergent imo

Reactions: 14
Not big Sez.
She’s beige, boring and neurotypical AF.
100000000%.

Could almost allow BPD based on her unstable relationships and fear of abandonment. But I’d say she’s even too boring for that. Who the duck knows with the kids. They just seem straight up obnoxious to me and raised on a steady diet of screens and massive amounts of sugar and caffeine.

Reactions: 22
Finn is the only one who is slightly aesthetically pleasing that’s why he is the favourite #inbred

Reactions: 21
Is Sez’s concert bestie Jules Coffey pregnant again with number 4 does anyone know? Her latest reel on Your Mindful Mumma shows a bump, but is that a throwback to Cedar?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think it's strange Teddy (God, that's an atrocious name for a child) sleeps in the car. All my kids did it any time we went any distance and even now in their 20's and 30's they still do it if they're not driving. They take after their mother that way. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finn is the most normal and clearly the only one Brad can stand being around. Unfortunately for him, his teeth are increasingly Knox-like.

Now that Sarah’s had to abandon the “Knox loves pink!” narrative, he’s not got anything else going for him. Poor Spooky Ted never got off the ground, he’s perpetually stuck as bubbah toddlah and everyone thinks he’s creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't think it's strange Teddy (God, that's an atrocious name for a child) sleeps in the car. All my kids did it any time we went any distance and even now in their 20's and 30's they still do it if they're not driving. They take after their mother that way. 🤭
My nine year old will occasionally fall asleep in the car but he fatigues easy due to having EDS. I actually wonder if Teddy has sleep apnoea. The mouth breathing, constant napping, saliva issues. Likely needs to see an ENT…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.