The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look it’s not a amazing game changer but I love the way they would cringe every time they read it here when we mention it so here’s another one for good measure… Amiright fellas?

The Kearns #50 #onedayillbemassive

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Look it’s not a amazing game changer but I love the way they would cringe every time they read it here when we mention it so here’s another one for good measure… Amiright fellas?

The Kearns #50 #onedayillbemassive
Do you think he cringes, or do you think he does that awful smug smirk and nods “I knew I’d be massive one day, and I am” because not only is he now as wide as he is tall, he’s also a massive celebrity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Finn is the most normal and clearly the only one Brad can stand being around. Unfortunately for him, his teeth are increasingly Knox-like.

Now that Sarah’s had to abandon the “Knox loves pink!” narrative, he’s not got anything else going for him. Poor Spooky Ted never got off the ground, he’s perpetually stuck as bubbah toddlah and everyone thinks he’s creepy.
'Spooky Ted' has sent me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Finn is the most normal and clearly the only one Brad can stand being around. Unfortunately for him, his teeth are increasingly Knox-like.

Now that Sarah’s had to abandon the “Knox loves pink!” narrative, he’s not got anything else going for him. Poor Spooky Ted never got off the ground, he’s perpetually stuck as bubbah toddlah and everyone thinks he’s creepy.
Finn and his picky eating plus anxiousness reminds me of my ASD son. Not saying those things are related to ND, but they have a lot of similar features.
I think Sez is either in denial about her kids and has not diagnosed them OR she is ‘embarrassed’ by them being ‘different’. Either way, poor form Sezzy because your kids clearly need support not a parent who just wants to be their friend.

Reactions: 8
Finn is the nicest looking Kearn & seems the most normal to me. The bar is set very low though & his competition is hardly even in the race, they are only just part of the human race.
I can’t blame Brad, if you had to choose between Knox who is too busy in his art studio or playing with his Winston, Teddy who is never awake, you can’t waste money on taking him anywhere if he just naps & can’t risk him spooking anyone in public he’s so bleeping spooky you know, so Finn it is.

Imagine when these kids are older, they will remember who got what 😂 love this for Sez & Brad, how then treated their own families will be back on them ten fold & they deserve every bit of it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think there's any favouritism going on, at least not for any of the kids. Brad just does what he wants and thinks he's being awesome by allowing the kids to join him if they're keen. Finn's the only one who's keen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Still no sign of the worst-part-of-my-job a ad Sez filmed out in the wild with a friend 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think he cringes, or do you think he does that awful smug smirk and nods “I knew I’d be massive one day, and I am” because not only is he now as wide as he is tall, he’s also a massive celebrity 😂
And a massive douchebag with a massive wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww I love screen free Sez. My inspiration 🫶

You know their screen time is out of control when even she is willing to admit that they need to cut back 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Awww I love screen free Sez. My inspiration 🫶

You know their screen time is out of control when even she is willing to admit that they need to cut back 🤭
This is beyond funny isn’t it 🤣
Let’s take bets on how long this lasts, these bastards are so funny.
One fish game won’t keep them off their screens, better go out and buy every board game under the sun, ones they can play on their own, these kids won’t be able to take turns or be ok when the other brother wins.
She’s better of buying them a pack of marbles or a rubix cube.

I would like to know why they would even be in the house after school, thought they live outside, don’t come in until dark, spending hours on their sparce farm/property.
Why aren’t they kicking the balls around, kayaking their waterfront lake, enriching their many pets especially Loki, yeah Sez, Loki, you know, the bird outside in his freezing prison.

Reactions: 21
Wait a minute ... they have an art studio, drum kit, skate ramp, acreage, 10,000 Squishmallows + every toy under the sun and she needs to stage some magnetic fish (arguably the most boring game for children of any age) to distract them from devices?

That's bleak.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wait a minute ... they have an art studio, drum kit, skate ramp, acreage, 10,000 Squishmallows + every toy under the sun and she needs to stage some magnetic fish (arguably the most boring game for children of any age) to distract them from devices?

That's bleak.
Well sheeesh when you put it that way… I think that fish game is about $5 at Kmart too.

I love that to post about reducing their screen time she has to use her phone to take the photo to document it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.