The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion:

#50 - up to thread fifty, and the Kearnts are still shifty. Brad is as sleazy as ever, and Sez is still not very clever.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She's not seriously saying that Knox is single handedly responsible for this fundraising initiative......duck me, there's no way that swamp monster went to school and orchestrated the whole thing. I place all my money on the school already had this fundraiser organised and she's taking credit for it.
He takes after his daddy and is single handed revolutionising NFPs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would’ve done this yest but I was busy xxx (just kidding, just wanted to say yest like our beast)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.