The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words. I can’t think of anything to say. Absolute bogan trash 😂 PG? Wow he really is poking the bear with that one 😂 what is he even implying. If they were just pub trashed you wouldn’t say PG he is def stirring her up here. His teeny little stumpy hairy legs literally make he feel ill. So nasty. Hard agree HOW does he get anything to even look sideways at him. Must be some bogan followers he hooks up with 😂

Reactions: 17
After seeing this post on Outspoken, I finally got a chance to watch the Four Corners episode. Scary stuff. Especially hearing the parents try to justify why they feel it's ok to exploit their children on social media; 'oh but it's what they want to do'...instantly took me back to the story where Sez was considering going off sm altogether but then said they have this amazing platform to give to their kids, to promote their YouTube 'careers'. If you're reading here Sez, watch the episode on iView.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Much to my disgust, I don’t think he’d have too much trouble finding someone to hook up with if they ‘know of him’. Just look through his and her dribble post comments and you can see all of the desperate (and naive) women who think he’s an amazing husband and dad and how they wish they had someone like that etc… *vom*

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Wellll at least that takes eraring off the table as a possible site for nuclear power plant. I honestly was waiting for the short list of locations to be rolled out bc I would cackle so hard if eraring was on the list - not only would she have a swamp, but a nuclear swamp.
(side note; nuclear and other power source options is not a cackling matter in light of the shitful state of the world and climate impacts from fossil fuels etc; but I do find sezzzz proximity to it all a bit entertaining)

Reactions: 8
Much to my disgust, I don’t think he’d have too much trouble finding someone to hook up with if they ‘know of him’. Just look through his and her dribble post comments and you can see all of the desperate (and naive) women who think he’s an amazing husband and dad and how they wish they had someone like that etc… *vom*
I would rather duck a tree stump. soz the snoz would be as exciting in bed as a dead fish, lights off bed socks on and the starfish position. It would be like bleeping a log.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Yes I have no doubt those fucked up bogan trash single mother's that believe the tit he spouts would throw themselves at him. The would be absolute scum but he wouldn't care it would still be a step up from the ogre. I love the PG reference 100% doing it to piss her off.

Reactions: 9
I would rather duck a tree stump. soz the snoz would be as exciting in bed as a dead fish, lights off bed socks on and the starfish position. It would be like bleeping a log.
I agree with everything, except the socks. Go have an orgasm or 5 with the Major with your socks on and then come back and tell me how it was. I don’t know what it is about orgasms and socks, but 🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’re keeping the power station open another 2 years…
Potentially longer 🤣🤣
I heard this on The Guardian today and had a little giggle thinking of the inbred swamp ogre clan.
---
We have some snake content!

I adore snakes, I also adore seeing Sarah’s extreme receding hairline. Sis, wtf!? Get off the energy patches and get on the rogaine.

Additionally, that vivarium is bleeping tiny. When I had a hatchling, we put him in a much larger tank, upgrading to a massive home made habitat when he reached about 5 years old. Old big spender Sez plans on buying Finn a new vivarium every year for the next four years. That reptile shop must have seen the dollar signs on her consumerist forehead (because there isn’t much hair there) when she walked in. What a scam!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm no snake professional, but surely thay tiny box of a tank is too small... why would you bother upgrading every year, why wouldn't you just get the big one to start off?

What is with these fuckers and crappy little houses for their pets. It's cruel.

Reactions: 23
IMG_0936.png

Hi Sarah, this is in fact an ad. Please disclose ads correctly. If this is your “job” please do it properly.

Reactions: 26
I agree with everything, except the socks. Go have an orgasm or 5 with the Major with your socks on and then come back and tell me how it was. I don’t know what it is about orgasms and socks, but 🤩🤩🤩
I do like to wear my bed sox hahahahaha, I will admit to that.. toe curling!!!
---
I heard this on The Guardian today and had a little giggle thinking of the inbred swamp ogre clan.
---
We have some snake content!

I adore snakes, I also adore seeing Sarah’s extreme receding hairline. Sis, wtf!? Get off the energy patches and get on the rogaine.

Additionally, that vivarium is bleeping tiny. When I had a hatchling, we put him in a much larger tank, upgrading to a massive home made habitat when he reached about 5 years old. Old big spender Sez plans on buying Finn a new vivarium every year for the next four years. That reptile shop must have seen the dollar signs on her consumerist forehead (because there isn’t much hair there) when she walked in. What a scam!
I wonder if she would like the family of red belly blacks we had living under our outdoor area. I would get the Major to take a little drive up there and ever so nicely hand them to the cadet. We could be besties !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bloke in a Bar is a podcast too I think? They do a lot of footy player interviews. Mr Effluent is big on SuperCoach. When he occasionally buys drinks I think he buys their beer. He said that they seem like good guys and promote being ‘good men’ and helping men with mental health issues but don’t actually do too much about it. Sounds perfect for little Brand.

I love you aunties but you’re giving these influencers too much credit 😂 let’s face it... they are not the Four Corners sort of viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And then in the next story does a ad for the patches...please make it make sense Sez
I think she bought the patches and got given a 15% off code. A lot of places do that when you buy something, it’s nothing special. But she’s trying to show how popular her code is so she can land a contract from the school pick up line and get her patches for free. I can see right through her!

You know what else gives you energy, immunity and good quality sleep?! Nutrients from food! Eat some Sez, it’ll do you and your tit hair the world of good.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she bought the patches and got given a 15% off code. A lot of places do that when you buy something, it’s nothing special. But she’s trying to show how popular her code is so she can land a contract from the school pick up line and get her patches for free. I can see right through her!

You know what else gives you energy, immunity and good quality sleep?! Nutrients from food! Eat some Sez, it’ll do you and your tit hair the world of good.
The big and little ship has sailed on the chance of Sezzy having healthy hair. That tit is boofy, fried and bleeping right off her head all at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.