The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Kearns thread #50: Media Mogul Extraordinaire, whatever babes, just fix ya hair

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
How does her school aged child have a nap in the car. Something is wrong with him Sarah.

Reactions: 30
How are we almost at thread 50 when she’s so boring and Brandley only steps in with lame bogan posts? Shall we all throw ourselves a little congratulations party with balloons and cake? 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How does her school aged child have a nap in the car. Something is wrong with him Sarah.
But he’s just a widdle bubbah 🥺. Busy morning sitting on his iPad while Finn played sport. Sitting on the iPad while Sez was at the gym. He’s exhausted.

Seriously though, my same age daughter sometimes falls asleep in the car if it’s late in the afternoon and she’s been up since 5am and I don’t just chill in the car filling my cup. We do everything possible to keep her awake or wake her back up ASAP!

Reactions: 26
But he’s just a widdle bubbah 🥺. Busy morning sitting on his iPad while Finn played sport. Sitting on the iPad while Sez was at the gym. He’s exhausted.

Seriously though, my same age daughter sometimes falls asleep in the car if it’s late in the afternoon and she’s been up since 5am and I don’t just chill in the car filling my cup. We do everything possible to keep her awake or wake her back up ASAP!
I have an actual toddlah bubbah and he very rarely falls asleep in the car or naps. Definitely something up with that kid, it's not normal.

Reactions: 19
I love happy families Sez. Hun, it’s rare because you’re always fighting. I also like that the younger cousin towers over Knox. Brad’s gene pool coming through strong.

The louder she shouts about how much she loves her toxic family that we know she’s no contact with for large stretches of time, the less and less I believe any of her bullshit about how much she loves Brad and they have the perfect life. What a bleeping joke. How depressing 😂

I can’t with Brad’s toddler shoes. The chunkiness just makes his teeny feet looks stumpier.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I love happy families Sez. Hun, it’s rare because you’re always fighting. I also like that the younger cousin towers over Knox. Brad’s gene pool coming through strong.

The louder she shouts about how much she loves her toxic family that we know she’s no contact with for large stretches of time, the less and less I believe any of her bullshit about how much she loves Brad and they have the perfect life. What a bleeping joke. How depressing 😂

I can’t with Brad’s toddler shoes. The chunkiness just makes his teeny feet looks stumpier.
I know I say this so often, but duck he's so repulsive. His face offends me. That ugly head he pulls thinking he's Zoolander and god's gift to women makes me want to hurl every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

The louder she shouts about how much she loves her toxic family that we know she’s no contact with for large stretch
es of time, the less and less I believe any of her bullshit about how much she loves Brad and they have the perfect life. What a bleeping joke. How depressing 😂

Right! She is such a fuckwit. Mate we know you can go months without speaking to your family and we know that the disgusting little man was bleeping someone else and got away with it yet still resents you most of the time. Just bleeping stop and be honest for once. I am so embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 27
Knox (her eldest) is Sez’s Nutraorganics beef bone broth AKA the favourite. For sure. The female influence she is trying to push on him has me thinking she wants a sexually or gender diverse child for CoNtEnT. Really break those gender norms, darls!

Can Brad only look after one kid at a time? Is it a situation where if he has more than one he turns into a DaDMuM and launches into bogan social media poetry so he can only take his favourite Finny to watch sport? We know he can only morph into a DaDMuM once a year and he’s already done his quota of the laundry.

Poor Turdy, he’s nobody’s favourite. He just gets to hang out with Pa on the sidelines and play his iPad.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rare night out because usually the sisters aren’t talking to each other 😂
---
That shoe pic of Brandley just gave me reflux. Thanks Screeny for the double dose too.
He’s going fanks Mummy Sezzy for my new shoesies!

• Haha
I have an actual toddlah bubbah and he very rarely falls asleep in the car or naps. Definitely something up with that kid, it's not normal.
It’s beyond weird and I’m slightly jealous 🤣
Even when my kid who is younger than Teddy is sick ( which is a lot) they rarely nap. I wish they would, but clearly Ted is so bleeping bored he just prefers to zone out and doze off. Can’t blame him.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Everything is always amazing, the best time ever, the best gift ever. The more she pushes this perfect life, the more embarrassing it is.

Why couldn’t have Knox gone to the soccer, or even all of them as a family? Pretty sure the only family outings they do are to Westfields.

• Haha
Was waiting for the post about #1 soccer fan Finnnay.

Interesting Brad only ever seems to do stuff with Finnnayy.

But he supposedly accepts the boys as they are. Sure, Jan.

Reactions: 17
Everything is always amazing, the best time ever, the best gift ever. The more she pushes this perfect life, the more embarrassing it is.

Why couldn’t have Knox gone to the soccer, or even all of them as a family? Pretty sure the only family outings they do are to Westfields.
My daughter isn't as much as a soccer fan as my son but no way would my hubby go to a game & only take him especially something as big as a GF 😠

I'd say they couldn't afford more than 2 tickets 🤭💳

Reactions: 17
Brad never does anything with other 2! Always only Finny Bop. His man child who loves skating and footy and everything is fully sick! So much for being the best dad and taking interests in the other kids interests. Not really practicing what they breach why can’t he take Knox to a musical and get matching pink braids 😂 also that gold chain on obKNOXious 🙄 dear god. Why isn’t the baby in any activities? Only Finn does team sport? No art or ballet? 😂

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.