The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids aren’t going to be happy with less screen time unless they’ve been given some other new thing to replace it. Given Sarah didn’t photograph a virtuous fruit platter, it’s pretty safe to assume the new “afternoon snack” is probably some sort of treat or something they’ve seen off YouTube too.

My kids don’t have any screen time on school days. I really can’t see how there’s any time?!?

Reactions: 12
Those kids aren’t going to be happy with less screen time unless they’ve been given some other new thing to replace it. Given Sarah didn’t photograph a virtuous fruit platter, it’s pretty safe to assume the new “afternoon snack” is probably some sort of treat or something they’ve seen off YouTube too.

My kids don’t have any screen time on school days. I really can’t see how there’s any time?!?
Wonder how they'll amuse themselves at the gym whilst sKiNnY sEz is working out six times daily? Can't really see them taking along that lame fish game 🥱

Good point on the snack, most certainly the absence of documentation of said-snack suggests it was not so virtuous.

Seriously, this basic bish has nothing post-worthy to crow about. Her life is the biggest yawn fest.

Reactions: 12
So after saying nothing for months, NOW she wants to speak up about Palestine? NOW, when the tide is turning against Israel and it’s ok to support Palestine.
She’s doing this to be on the right side of history, not because she cares. If she cared she would have used her platform to speak out about this earlier.

Reactions: 23
So after saying nothing for months, NOW she wants to speak up about Palestine? NOW, when the tide is turning against Israel and it’s ok to support Palestine.
She’s doing this to be on the right side of history, not because she cares. If she cared she would have used her platform to speak out about this earlier.
I would like to see her post this on her grid, not just on her story.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's only doing because she's seen others post about it, anything for a like.

Reactions: 19
I would like to see her post this on her grid, not just on her story.
She has zero dignity or spine, she won’t. Even if she did she’d close comments because she wouldn’t know what to say in debate about it. Token clicktavism at its finest. duck she is disgusting.

Reactions: 16
Tbh I'm just glad she's putting something up. The more that do the better in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 14
100000000%.

Even people that work for bleeping Mamamia have started to post about it. The tide has well and truly turned. I see you Sarah. I saw you when you stayed silent to protect yourself. I see you posting now to protect yourself because you’re worried that the backlash has started coming back the other way. duck all the way off.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tbh I'm just glad she's putting something up. The more that do the better in my opinion
I definitely agree that more need to be using their platforms to speak about this. Sez has got me angry though, because I feel like she’s acting as if she’s been posting this whole time. She’s only doing it now because it’s no longer as controversial as it has been. She hasn’t been posting as she doesn’t want to lose any work. Lauren D has posted about the financial impact on her by choosing to be vocal in this space. Sarah has deliberately stayed quiet until now.
It feels performative activism

Reactions: 21
I definitely agree that more need to be using their platforms to speak about this. Sez has got me angry though, because I feel like she’s acting as if she’s been posting this whole time. She’s only doing it now because it’s no longer as controversial as it has been. She hasn’t been posting as she doesn’t want to lose any work. Lauren D has posted about the financial impact on her by choosing to be vocal in this space. Sarah has deliberately stayed quiet until now.
It feels performative activism
Yeah I don’t need her to put anything up, because everyone is now. She’s posting as if she’s taken a hard line this entire time and that she’s been speaking out since October. She hasn’t. She could at least admit that she can’t stay silent any longer or whatever. Instead she bullshits and claims that she’s been posting the entire time, which is an outright lie.

Literally Mia Freedman commented today. Even the diehard Israel apologists are having to feign some sort of outrage now. Go away Sarah. You don’t get any credit for this.

Reactions: 19
I don’t even understand what this means.
IMG_5362.png

---
Nice to see family games afternoon lasted a day. Next strategy to keep them off screens is taking them to the shops to spend money 👌🏻

Reactions: 15
Good ole soz the snoz wouldn't be happy about posting with what's happening in Gaza. She hates anything to do with the Military. When the cadet was in, there was always going to be a chance of deployment and she wasn't happy about that, trust issues and being a single parent and her wanting more little cousins/brothers/children. As the Major said for the most part the last thing on your mind when you are going into a war zone is who you can throw a leg over. It does happen but not all the time.

Reactions: 13
Gosh Sarah. So brave sharing a post about Gaza at a time when it gets you clout instead of abuse. Such a hero 🫶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.