The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting here before she beast deletes. Wonder what she did today to piss him off for this spite post. The outfit is absolutely horrendous those cave man feet and thongs :sick:
Where’s Brad’s bumbag? Or fanny pack? Or whatever the cool kids are calling them now?

I thought he was an international traveller slash man of mystery who always travels with a name brand bumbag that he absolutely didn’t buy from Big W.

Reactions: 18
What the duck are these shoes? I have bigger feet than Brad & I am a size 7 women’s shoe.
Lol teeny tiny little hobbit feet 🤢 he's repulsive. The outfit on the two of them, can you imagine being seated next to or in the vicinity of these obnoxious pricks? No thank you!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Where’s Brad’s bumbag? Or fanny pack? Or whatever the cool kids are calling them now?

I thought he was an international traveller slash man of mystery who always travels with a name brand bumbag that he absolutely didn’t buy from Big W.
There is a video of his brother who has an over the shoulder bag, it looks like he either borrowed the one Sarah is flogging or used her code to buy one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's not even a fear you need to conquer. Nobody needs their eyelashes tinted 😂 The privilege and dumbfuckery on this woman, honestly. You don't need to conquer this and if you do, you don't need to crow about it online. Of all the things she posts that make me think "no one cares", with this one - really babe - NO ONE CARES.

Does she have any actual hobbies or interests? All that time and money (or credit, same same) and she genuinely does nothing independently except read? (Allegedly?)

Not counting the gym because it's not "for" her. It doesn't bring her joy.

He dresses more childishly than his children??
Cool shorts. Or knickerbockers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha duck me dead.
Someone call the undertakers because I am deceased.
How embarrassing for Brad & Ryan. Why post that tit up.
I bet Sez was seething at Brad being out on the drink on the loose in Brisbane, bet a trip to the brothel was in order too.
Those outfits surely wouldn’t be cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone explain the awful outfits and the bloke in a bar thing. Victorian here and sense it’s prob a ?? Rugby ? Something or something

Reactions: 11
Posting here before she beast deletes. Wonder what she did today to piss him off for this spite post. The outfit is absolutely horrendous those cave man feet and thongs :sick:
How on earth did he cheat on Big Sez?! And I don’t mean like how could he do that, it’s morally wrong etc (it absolutely is but I will struggle to ever find sympathy for her), I mean how could he ever find something willing to duck him!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Can someone explain the awful outfits and the bloke in a bar thing. Victorian here and sense it’s prob a ?? Rugby ? Something or something
I don’t know, Bloke in a Bar looks like an influencer? Did he line up to meet an influencer? 😂

The outfits are horrendous. I need someone to explain those to me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brad in 10 sick features (sick as in gross, not cool like he thinks his rollerblade flips are):

Small ugly feet 🤢
Disgusting green sleeve 🤢
Name tattooed in ugly font on his torso 🤢
Buck teeth 🤢
Chewed down nails 🤢
Massive and fragile ego 🤢
Fluent in nonsensical word salad 🤢
Ultra bogan misogynist 🤢
Nigel no friends 🤢
Little penis (I imagine) 🤢

Hilarious that Sez thinks he’s a hot dad, her taste in anything is fucked! I’m equally as shocked that he’s found so many women who aren’t his wife that want to sleep with him.

Do you reckon Sez and Brad share shoes, or that her feet are bigger? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What in the fresh bogan hell did my eyes just see?

The Blokes in a Bar have an NRL YouTube show (only know that because Mr Kip watches them sometimes)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brad in 10 sick features (sick as in gross, not cool like he thinks his rollerblade flips are):

Small ugly feet 🤢
Disgusting green sleeve 🤢
Name tattooed in ugly font on his torso 🤢
Buck teeth 🤢
Chewed down nails 🤢
Massive and fragile ego 🤢
Fluent in nonsensical word salad 🤢
Ultra bogan misogynist 🤢
Nigel no friends 🤢
Little penis (I imagine) 🤢

Hilarious that Sez thinks he’s a hot dad, her taste in anything is fucked! I’m equally as shocked that he’s found so many women who aren’t his wife that want to sleep with him.

Do you reckon Sez and Brad share shoes, or that her feet are bigger? 😂
Ozempic Oger’s feet are much bigger I reckon… also can you imagine widdle Bradley running amok around Brisbane 🤮 no wonder Sez has been unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
lol… I saw Magic Round referred to as schoolies for adult men…

Sez would have been tracking his every move last weekend. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
lol… I saw Magic Round referred to as schoolies for adult men…

Sez would have been tracking his every move last weekend. :)
Okay that makes sense based on his ridiculous outfit. She’ll have been blowing up his phone all weekend. I bet they have location tracking enabled.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's now Thursday and she's still talking about his weekend away. She's really grasping now. MuCh cOnTeNT cReAtOr!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.