The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she on about in this mornings story? She sounds a bit unhinged...please let this be the start of everything unravelling!!!
I thought the same thing, she was rambling, and complaining about the worst part of her 'job' - the filming. That's pretty much THE main part of being a media mogul content creator, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Some gems from Sez’s content that she hates filming today.

She doesn’t have a favourite Nutraorganics product because it would be like picking a favourite child, but if she had to it would be the beef bone broth which has levelled up the game and it is amazing. Sooo… tell me, is Knox or Turdy your favourite?

She cares what anyone who sees her will think about her filming content with a friend, but she also doesn’t care because that’s all part of the fun. I have whiplash.

She had a bad morning and missed Brad so much when he was away in Brisbane for Magic Round. Brad needed some R and R and time at the footy with his brother, but he’s home now and Sez’s day won’t be bad. Yay. Sez, are you codependent or do you just want to also catch the STIs Brad picked up from Caxton St on the weekend coz you heard they’ll make you lose weight?

She spoke about herself in third person to say she bought herself a coffee. Then her day went horribly wrong for a third time because she left her coffee at the grocery store after having one sip. Sez, how can you land a contract and pick up your kids from school at the same time, but not do groceries and drink coffee?

She treated us to not 1 but 2 videos of her poor form on hip thrusts to show us she’s still exercising, and a foul looking dinner to show us she’s still eating. It’s not Ozempic, Duromine or starvation guys. Case CLOSED.

💅 showed her hands 4849492 times because she’s got her life together with matching red nails. The yellow tinge she throws has me thinking of Ronald McDonald more than boss babe media mogul with her life together, but good for you Sez I guess.

*screeches* HAVE THE BEST MOST AMAZING SPECIAL GAME CHANGING LEVELLING UP DAY WHERE NOTHING GOES WRONG

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Came here to say that this botch thinks that leaving her coffee behind after only having a sip is the third worst thing to happen to her. Fark me sideways, how terrible for her. I really hope she can somehow move forwards from this terrible tragedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can't hardly wait to see this amazing a ad Sez has filmed in the wild. Hopefully she's resting up now after such a stressful day 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone needs to drop an email to the daily mail about the Kearns family and their revolving door of animals… makes Kyree’s story look pathetic in comparison!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
She would still be seething about the Outspoken podcast and it’s bleeping hilarious. Spent all weekend with her tit kids and no Brad, imagine how much she would have been blowing up his phone losing her mind about it. It brings me joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did she just say that they bought new Lego cause Brad is away and they are missing him?!?!? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Some gems from Sez’s content that she hates filming today.

She doesn’t have a favourite Nutraorganics product because it would be like picking a favourite child, but if she had to it would be the beef bone broth which has levelled up the game and it is amazing. Sooo… tell me, is Knox or Turdy your favourite?

She cares what anyone who sees her will think about her filming content with a friend, but she also doesn’t care because that’s all part of the fun. I have whiplash.

She had a bad morning and missed Brad so much when he was away in Brisbane for Magic Round. Brad needed some R and R and time at the footy with his brother, but he’s home now and Sez’s day won’t be bad. Yay. Sez, are you codependent or do you just want to also catch the STIs Brad picked up from Caxton St on the weekend coz you heard they’ll make you lose weight?

She spoke about herself in third person to say she bought herself a coffee. Then her day went horribly wrong for a third time because she left her coffee at the grocery store after having one sip. Sez, how can you land a contract and pick up your kids from school at the same time, but not do groceries and drink coffee?

She treated us to not 1 but 2 videos of her poor form on hip thrusts to show us she’s still exercising, and a foul looking dinner to show us she’s still eating. It’s not Ozempic, Duromine or starvation guys. Case CLOSED.

💅 showed her hands 4849492 times because she’s got her life together with matching red nails. The yellow tinge she throws has me thinking of Ronald McDonald more than boss babe media mogul with her life together, but good for you Sez I guess.

*screeches* HAVE THE BEST MOST AMAZING SPECIAL GAME CHANGING LEVELLING UP DAY WHERE NOTHING GOES WRONG
You forgot to specify the contracts were with Disney and god knows what else.. media empire and all!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God that car dribble was so chaotic & confusing! I actually thought she was talking about a mate called Sarah & she left her coffee in the car downstairs. Like go down & get it then you lazy witch LOL.. Christ on a big boat - what absolute bullshit content 😴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s lost the damn plot! The plot is lost! The ogre is spiralling people!!!!

Reactions: 13
I'm actually confused. She said her and a friend were going to film content, and then she saw a friend that she vented to, then she shouted "Sarah" a coffee... which was still in her car. Is she "the friend" from the whole day? And why couldn't she just go out to the car and get her coffee? 😒 She seemed extra loopy today!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God that car dribble was so chaotic & confusing! I actually thought she was talking about a mate called Sarah & she left her coffee in the car downstairs. Like go down & get it then you lazy witch LOL.. Christ on a big boat - what absolute bullshit content 😴🤣
Yes! Was the coffee in the car?? So confusing. I was thinking the same 'hey Sez, just get, erm, Sarah, to go and get your coffee' 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the manic stories is Sez in a spiral with the Outspoken stuff and Brad disappearing for a weekend and she’s overcompensating and trying to pretend “I’M SO HAPPY AND BLESSED!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine the little sleaze drunk at the pub with his disgusting sleaze hands all over the little footy girlies :sick: The beast would have known this and been on edge all weekend.

• Sick
Well we know you haven’t Sez, would be a weeks worth of content for you boasting about your good deed if you did..

Probably not eligible with whatever weight loss meds your on.. or your iron is low as a result of your attempts to starve yourself.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.