The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1000017129.jpg

It's not even funny anymore that this idiot doesn't know when to use "an".

Also, she bought herself the most exxy lego 🤣

(Dropping $200 on lego on a Sunday definitely wouldn't resonate with most people? 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2944995
It's not even funny anymore that this idiot doesn't know when to use "an".

Also, she bought herself the most exxy lego 🤣

(Dropping $200 on lego on a Sunday definitely wouldn't resonate with most people? 🤷🏻‍♀️)
I swear to god I thought this was another one of Screenys prank posts 😂 how is Sez so dumb.
---
Spending $200 randomly on Lego is so odd, surely those are things you give for a Birthday. But then I remember this witch buys drum kits as a just because gift too.
She would be fuming Brad had a weekend away at the footy, why didn’t Finn get to go, or did he?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she seen Up? She does realise they don't plonk the house on a cliff together - the wife dies before he even sets off on his big journey??
Well at the rate Sarah spends money on tit of no or depreciating value, she and Brad will be able to retire when they’re 97. So they’ll likely both be dead by the time this happens. 😂

Reactions: 15
She’s gotta start working if she wants to retire from working…. lol cannot believe little gnome thinks she is running some epic media empire. Shes an unqualified walking billboard for crappy little companies on a social media app. Jog on.

Well at the rate Sarah spends money on tit of no or depreciating value, she and Brad will be able to retire when they’re 97. So they’ll likely both be dead by the time this happens. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do these children need a toy every week because it seems to be that way with soz the snoz. Sarah (we know you read here), instead of buying your sons more toys etc why not donate some Lego to shelters where women are fleeing their homes and not able to take anything with them. The children in these situations would have nothing and its such a big change of life for them. Imagine their little faces to receive some Lego or colouring- in books and pencils. Get your head out of your arse and do something nice for once.

Reactions: 25
If it’s Duromine or Phentermine, responsible doctors - and even irresponsible ones only prescribe it in 3 month blocks and then you have to take a break. They also stop the script once you reach a set point weight at around a 25 BMI, which she is definitely hitting these days. From my personal experience of 3 months of Duro under CLOSE medical supervision, the weight did start to creep back on after 6 months off medication, but I’m not an accurate benchmark because I fell preggo. You really have to step up your activity once the metabolic rate drops back to normal. I’m in an fb group for users and experiences are mixed.

I’m not really sure about the next gen injectables and how they work long term. Terrifyingly, I’m not sure that even the professionals understand the long term effects of these meds or the impact on users that aren’t diabetic or pre diabetic. The few people I know who have used it have been made to stop by their doctors once they start to get a little too thin. Alarmingly, they always want to keep going. ‘I could lose a little more’ - that’s what crash dieting does to you, even if it’s medication enhanced.

if you’re interested in the science and sociology of weight loss and how incredibly heavily gendered outdated and fucked up it is, I would strongly recommend listening to the podcast, Maintenance Phase especially the episodes on BMI and weight loss medications. It’s an *ahem* game changer.

And I guess that this is just another reason I hate Big Sez - and she will always be Big Sez to me. She has no idea of the actual harm she is doing parading her store bought weight loss with body checks, skimming filters and her increasingly grey and gaunt features. She’s disingenuous, dishonest and irresponsible. All of her (and Brand’s) discourse on short-wearing and bathers wearing was bullshit. She didn’t love herself then and the love she has for herself now is superficial, temporary and buoyed by her use of flattering angles. I wouldn’t be surprised if Brad doesn’t even know she’s using medical assistance to drop the kgs.

This is a revenge body that originated in spite for her husband’s infidelity. Are you thin enough for him yet, Sez? Spoiler alert: It’s not your body that drove him into the arms of another woman.

I predict this weight loss saga is going to descend into an Eating Disorder saga soon enough and whilst she’ll be shrieking ‘look at what you made me do, Brad!’ in private, she will publicly blame the haters for bullying her.

Guess what Sez, you’re abhorrent at every size. Do some bleeping work on what’s inside.
So many times I’ve tried to find the words to explain how damaging she is to people with disordered eating habits. You have absolutely nailed it on the head. Well done 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That meal 🤢mince, pasta, broccolini and some boring sauce with a lot of powder additives! I cook better food for my dogs.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why doesn’t she use some of her endless cash to get a videographer or person to help her shoot/edit content a couple of times so she can learn what to do?

Reactions: 11
Laura now shilling pears. I’d have thought all these influencers had very similar follower lists, so I’m curious that there’s benefit in paying so many people. Laura’s a ad was way better for the record. She actually said the word orgasm and spoke about “all the features you’d expect” as if she’d used a vibrator before.
IMG_5062.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She still hasn’t shown any bitterness about the podcast? Credit to her, for once she’s got some self discipline 😂

Reactions: 7
Laura now shilling pears. I’d have thought all these influencers had very similar follower lists, so I’m curious that there’s benefit in paying so many people. Laura’s a ad was way better for the record. She actually said the word orgasm and spoke about “all the features you’d expect” as if she’d used a vibrator before.
View attachment 2946247
Imagine having a teenager… in high school or even a kid in primary school… kids are cruel! Imagine coping the tit for what your mum flogs on Instagram

Reactions: 16
She’d be seething about it though. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
I'm laughing at the thought that she can't see a lot of the comments because she's blocked so many of us. 😂
I guess she could probably have a burner account though, but still...😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WTF is she on about in this mornings story? She sounds a bit unhinged...please let this be the start of everything unravelling!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.