The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how much weight she looses or tries to do her hair to look semi decent, she is still a nasty person inside and out, nothing can change that!

Reactions: 14
Annnndddd let's all take a shot for that AMAZING word 🥴 🥂
Notice how she left the edge of the profile pics this time after it was commented here awhile ago that they were all from the same account? Hi Sez 👋🏼
---
I spy the half cropped profile photos on her messages to ‘prove’ her stadium messages her 😂 ‘see! It’s not me writing to myself!’
Haha snap! I wrote my comment before reading ahead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Sez looks the least tit in a dress because it hides how disproportionate her legs are to her upper body. It has only gotten more pronounced since she became a SkiNnY GaL. Must be all the leg and ass days she’s doing at Brad’s gym to turn him off other women on. What a beast!

She still looks tit though. While the horizontal stripes across the chest makes her look less bottom-heavy, she gets it wrong on colour and age group every single time. Unless she’s aiming for washed out retiree, then she has absolutely nailed it.

Reactions: 15
I see the money tree is in action again 🙄 these consumerist cunts are just spend spend spend on more tit for land fill. As though they don't have enough to keep them entertained for a free weekend!!
Agree. And didn't she post not so long ago about one of the cousins finding an unopened box of something or other, a birthday or Christmas gift, because obviously these Kearnt Kids get LOADS of unwanted/unnecessary gifts...so yeah let's just add to that 👍🏻

Reactions: 10
I see the money tree is in action again 🙄 these consumerist cunts are just spend spend spend on more tit for land fill. As though they don't have enough to keep them entertained for a free weekend!!
That Up Lego house alone is $79 at Big W, it’s all probably gifted and she’s not letting on.

• Wow
I don’t understand the cheap, crappy bathroom “reno” with the way they bleed money on everything else? Such a weird way to prioritise.

Reactions: 23
I’m sick of her promoting that stupid wild refill. Hope they catch on to what a tit bleep she is soon so she loses that deal.

Reactions: 10
My ‘free weekends’ and their ‘free weekends’ look a heck of a lot different. Wasteful assholes.

Reactions: 12
I highly doubt she is even using that Wild deodorant. I got it to see what it was like, and while it smells really good, it must be oil based and ruined most of my clothes in the armpit 🤪

• Wow
Lol big sez wishful thinking. There are many more gym babes between now and then. He has cheated 3 times now(is that right?!?) wonder what her limit will be.
If he’s been caught 3 times, the number of times he’s actually done it would be way higher, no one is dumb enough to get caught every time. I’m not sure who the women would be, but I pity them.

Lol big sez wishful thinking. There are many more gym babes between now and then. He has cheated 3 times now(is that right?!?) wonder what her limit will be.
Has she seen Up? She does realise they don't plonk the house on a cliff together - the wife dies before he even sets off on his big journey??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.