The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sez, darls.

The way you chop and change your mindset and the information you peddle gives everyone with a brain whiplash.

Have you forgotten your ‘my scales were kind to me today’ bullshit you and Brad harped on about a few short months ago?

You’ve clearly just learnt about non-scale progress, yet you have a way of positioning yourself like you’ve always known it. This is one of many reasons why you’re a bleep.

Warm regards
IMG_1590.jpeg

Reactions: 17
And only ONE HOUR SPARE?!
mate, what does she think the rest of us do. One hour gym session is a dream for me.
1hr is such a privilege for people with young kids at home. She’s so fucken out of touch. And if you can’t get a good workout in, in just ONE HOUR, for a regular person like herself, you’re bloody doing something wrong. You’re not a professional athlete darl, you don’t need three hours in the gym.
IMG_6707.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
mate, what does she think the rest of us do. One hour gym session is a dream for me.
1hr is such a privilege for people with young kids at home. She’s so fucken out of touch. And if you can’t get a good workout in, in just ONE HOUR, for a regular person like herself, you’re bloody doing something wrong. You’re not a professional athlete darl, you don’t need three hours in the gym.
View attachment 2948278
ugh GUNNA why 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf does she do all day other than duck all. She drops the 3 son/brother/cousins at school then ????? and then 6ish hours later gets of her arse to pick them up. Thats it in a nutshell. She doesn't do meal prep or clean the RSL from head to toe. Maybe she visits her vast array of friends, ohh that's right she doesn't have any, silly me. She might spend the day loving on her pets, yeah no.

Reactions: 26
An hour is a luxury at the gym for most of us working mums and also plenty of time for a full body session.

Reactions: 20
Her explaining what a non-scale victory is has me dead. Is she an expert in the fitness field now? Educating all us plebs who don't gym 3x a day. Who tf doesn't know what a non-scale victory is these days? Fark me. The sooner this kunt is cancelled the better. Get a job and stop acting like an authority on parenting, fitness and cooking, you are tit at all 3 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wouldn’t put it past the creep to skim his pay with a little slosh account on the side for him and his fetishes. The prude with the pear isn’t hitting the spots! Bet he spent part of the evening at Honey B’s in Caxton Street. Her tracking of him would have had him perfectly in Caxton Street thinking he is at the pub! At least he won’t get caught that way! Discreetness at its best. Bet there’s a brothel near the gluten free bakery in Sydney and it’s his little way of getting some sweetness in more ways than one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she just say that they bought new Lego cause Brad is away and they are missing him?!?!? 🤦‍♀️
My poor kids are deprived.
Their Dad has been away more days this month than being at home. They miss him a lot, I didn’t realise I had to buy them Lego, I thought the fact that they were fed, got to school on time, did after school activities, all while I worked (I’ll have my medal now, thanks!) was enough, plus they get to speak to him each night on FaceTime.
Sorry kids, that $200 went toward bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My poor kids are deprived.
Their Dad has been away more days this month than being at home. They miss him a lot, I didn’t realise I had to buy them Lego, I thought the fact that they were fed, got to school on time, did after school activities, all while I worked (I’ll have my medal now, thanks!) was enough, plus they get to speak to him each night on FaceTime.
Sorry kids, that $200 went toward bills.
Therapy for Mochamondays kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's the hunger/Duromine shakes hun.
Yeahhhhh. This is VERY Duromine and a strong confirmation of her NOT having ADHD because it would actually calm her down and soothe those symptoms (soz babe, you can’t sit with us neurodivergents). Duromine makes you rage as well and Sarah is already a moody ass beast. I can only imagine that Brad will be filling his cup at more and more weekends away.

Reactions: 16
Sez, darls.

The way you chop and change your mindset and the information you peddle gives everyone with a brain whiplash.

Have you forgotten your ‘my scales were kind to me today’ bullshit you and Brad harped on about a few short months ago?

You’ve clearly just learnt about non-scale progress, yet you have a way of positioning yourself like you’ve always known it. This is one of many reasons why you’re a bleep.

Warm regards
View attachment 2948269
"assess your progress in another measurable ways" ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2948278
That pic does not look like Brad’s usual gym it looks like a warehouse

Reactions: 10
Wtf does she do all day other than duck all. She drops the 3 son/brother/cousins at school then ????? and then 6ish hours later gets of her arse to pick them up. Thats it in a nutshell. She doesn't do meal prep or clean the RSL from head to toe. Maybe she visits her vast array of friends, ohh that's right she doesn't have any, silly me. She might spend the day loving on her pets, yeah no.
Nails. She needs to set aside at least 2 hours per week for her 90's hooker nails 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, the more I observe Sarah, the more she reminds me of a particular kind of girl in high school.

She's not pretty, or funny, or really smart. But she has the potential to be kind, and a good person. She somehow makes friends with the cool kids, and goes on a journey of changing who she is in order to please people. And it's kind of like everyone knows she isn't really cool, but they just put up with it, and she is totally oblivious to it. That's her life now, except instead of making friends with the cool kids, the internet shone on her and she latched on, and now has to act like she doesn't care that she has no place being there. But she's just not relevant, not in the way she portrays herself now. I honestly reckon if she tried to be original and herself that maybe there could be a glimmer of something there. She's tried way too hard to create a personality for herself by being completely inarticulate, and now has absolutely no idea who she is.

Or maybe I'm giving her too much credit. Maybe she's just a massive bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Honestly, the more I observe Sarah, the more she reminds me of a particular kind of girl in high school.

She's not pretty, or funny, or really smart. But she has the potential to be kind, and a good person. She somehow makes friends with the cool kids, and goes on a journey of changing who she is in order to please people. And it's kind of like everyone knows she isn't really cool, but they just put up with it, and she is totally oblivious to it. That's her life now, except instead of making friends with the cool kids, the internet shone on her and she latched on, and now has to act like she doesn't care that she has no place being there. But she's just not relevant, not in the way she portrays herself now. I honestly reckon if she tried to be original and herself that maybe there could be a glimmer of something there. She's tried way too hard to create a personality for herself by being completely inarticulate, and now has absolutely no idea who she is.

Or maybe I'm giving her too much credit. Maybe she's just a massive bleep.
Bless your kind heart. But you got there in the end… ie. Your last two sentences.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.