The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And only ONE HOUR SPARE?!
mate, what does she think the rest of us do. One hour gym session is a dream for me.
1hr is such a privilege for people with young kids at home. She’s so fucken out of touch. And if you can’t get a good workout in, in just ONE HOUR, for a regular person like herself, you’re bloody doing something wrong. You’re not a professional athlete darl, you don’t need three hours in the gym.
View attachment 2948278
Omg right. This made me 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I get up BEFORE my kids so I can do a peloton session (30 mins max.) and try to shower and get ready so I can then get them ready. On weekends I barely even get the chance to do a 60 min session.
I would love a ‘spare’ hour. She’s so out of touch.

Reactions: 22
Omg right. This made me 🤬🤬🤬🤬
I get up BEFORE my kids so I can do a peloton session (30 mins max.) and try to shower and get ready so I can then get them ready. On weekends I barely even get the chance to do a 60 min session.
I would love a ‘spare’ hour. She’s so out of touch.
SAME 😩 I drag my ass out of bed at 5am to go to the gym so I can be back by 6am for the kids. Like duck me, I'd love a spare hour at 12pm on a bleeping Tuesday. Stupid bleeping bleep, she truly has no idea what real life is like!

Reactions: 28
Wtf does she do all day other than duck all. She drops the 3 son/brother/cousins at school then ????? and then 6ish hours later gets of her arse to pick them up. Thats it in a nutshell. She doesn't do meal prep or clean the RSL from head to toe. Maybe she visits her vast array of friends, ohh that's right she doesn't have any, silly me. She might spend the day loving on her pets, yeah no.
I’ll tell ya what she doesn’t do, is fix those f***ing curtains..
---
That pic does not look like Brad’s usual gym it looks like a warehouse
Nah it is, it’s the Engine Room.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
RE: The fake news about Turdy.

She is so bleeping desperate to show she is loved and that her kids have edge. It’s vomit worthy. If she wasn’t such a bleep, you’d probably feel sad for her.

Reactions: 21
When hubby dearest's latest bout of infidelity was the catalyst for your weight loss journey, perhaps every day he doesn’t sneak off to his side piece can be counted as a "non-scale victory."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her condescending speech this morning about fussy eaters and trying things… to be fair if she didn’t cook such revolting dogs vomit her kids would probably eat it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her condescending speech this morning about fussy eaters and trying things… to be fair if she didn’t cook such revolting dogs vomit her kids would probably eat it
Only if there was a appliance on her kitchen bench that had thousands of recipes on it with step by step instructions on how to cook them… 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 25
‘I use a teaspoon of bone broth and whole grain noodles’ like f%*k you do Sarah! You just bang a packet of beef two minute noodles in their lunch box!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sarah's big news... she managed to overcome her fear of getting her eyelashes tinted.

Wow.

Sarah, let us know when you've been to therapy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Sarah's big news... she managed to overcome her fear of getting her eyelashes tinted.

Wow.

Sarah, let us know when you've been to therapy.
My God she is bleeping stupid. How the duck does she think anybody gives a duck about her fake anxiety?! fake celiac?! fake ADHD?! fake happy marriage?!

Babes, deadset?! Get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely her numbers are dropping. Who on earth has a boring enough life to want to watch her boring AF life

Reactions: 12
I must say. In today's unhinged lunch box stories, her hair looks significantly better than usual. Less.. poofy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is a photo of turdy on the school insta… wow, something isn’t right… 5yr old boys don’t smile like that.

Reactions: 7
Yikes. Nice to see he is completely over the top at school as well as home. Puffing out his chest just like his tiny daddy. Monkey see monkey do. He is not cute. Something wrong with him. Imagine when the iPhone comes out for pic in obKNOXious’ class. Hey Knoxxy fans 😂 #cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.