The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did fitkidz do any research on soz the snoz? Why would you have someone who is a narc and uses her children to bring in $$. She is not a good role model. The company didn't do their due diligence as far as I am concerned.

Reactions: 23
Pretty sure I tried that dress on today
I’m not super tiny but not big at all. But the colour shows a lot of lumps and bumps even on a small person, photo def either photoshopped or she’s got some fancy shapewear

Reactions: 13
Can’t even fill the cup up with real coffee or tea, or at least if you’re going to pretend, don’t fling the cup around?

Her red nails on her large man hands. I’m so embarrassed for her, I almost feel sorry for her but she’s such a bleep she deserves everything she gets.
So her cup is no longer full like it was when she was having girl's night outs/ weekends away?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks 57.
She’s hideous. Inside and out. She’s in the process finally of being cancelled and we are all here for it 🍿

Reactions: 18
My favourite part is that she’s lost a bunch of weight and she’s never looked so ugly.

karma is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is whatever diet medication she is on for long term use? Surely the beast will have to come off it soon can't wait to see her pack it back on. I'm sure we'll be treated to some condensending posts from the midget about his fat wife.
---
My favourite part is that she’s lost a bunch of weight and she’s never looked so ugly.

karma is a beautiful, beautiful thing.
Haha yes and honestly I didn't think it would be possible but she is bleeping foul.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how much she has aged. She already looked 40+ now she looks 50+

This is what happens when you don’t lose weight slowly and healthily…

She looks terrible. Reminds me of Kyree a bit. Tries so hard but fails so bad.

Reactions: 14
The camera is working hard for her. This looks like her before and after pics 😂
View attachment 2944483
Look I’m just throwing it out there, but sez would probably benefit from lip filler (please read here and do it sez.) the horizontal stripe is a bold choice as this style typically widens, but I do think she looks like a skinnier gallll nonetheless. The dress itself is very nanna beige boring

Reactions: 8
The outfit, hair & lipstick is all kinds of wrong.
She is ugly, her facial features are so yuck. Losing the weight has not helped her one bit.

Reactions: 11
Is whatever diet medication she is on for long term use? Surely the beast will have to come off it soon can't wait to see her pack it back on. I'm sure we'll be treated to some condensending posts from the midget about his fat wife.
If it’s Duromine or Phentermine, responsible doctors - and even irresponsible ones only prescribe it in 3 month blocks and then you have to take a break. They also stop the script once you reach a set point weight at around a 25 BMI, which she is definitely hitting these days. From my personal experience of 3 months of Duro under CLOSE medical supervision, the weight did start to creep back on after 6 months off medication, but I’m not an accurate benchmark because I fell preggo. You really have to step up your activity once the metabolic rate drops back to normal. I’m in an fb group for users and experiences are mixed.

I’m not really sure about the next gen injectables and how they work long term. Terrifyingly, I’m not sure that even the professionals understand the long term effects of these meds or the impact on users that aren’t diabetic or pre diabetic. The few people I know who have used it have been made to stop by their doctors once they start to get a little too thin. Alarmingly, they always want to keep going. ‘I could lose a little more’ - that’s what crash dieting does to you, even if it’s medication enhanced.

if you’re interested in the science and sociology of weight loss and how incredibly heavily gendered outdated and fucked up it is, I would strongly recommend listening to the podcast, Maintenance Phase especially the episodes on BMI and weight loss medications. It’s an *ahem* game changer.

And I guess that this is just another reason I hate Big Sez - and she will always be Big Sez to me. She has no idea of the actual harm she is doing parading her store bought weight loss with body checks, skimming filters and her increasingly grey and gaunt features. She’s disingenuous, dishonest and irresponsible. All of her (and Brand’s) discourse on short-wearing and bathers wearing was bullshit. She didn’t love herself then and the love she has for herself now is superficial, temporary and buoyed by her use of flattering angles. I wouldn’t be surprised if Brad doesn’t even know she’s using medical assistance to drop the kgs.

This is a revenge body that originated in spite for her husband’s infidelity. Are you thin enough for him yet, Sez? Spoiler alert: It’s not your body that drove him into the arms of another woman.

I predict this weight loss saga is going to descend into an Eating Disorder saga soon enough and whilst she’ll be shrieking ‘look at what you made me do, Brad!’ in private, she will publicly blame the haters for bullying her.

Guess what Sez, you’re abhorrent at every size. Do some bleeping work on what’s inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.