The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Warm regards” 😂😂😂😂😂

Not sure which one of these bongos wrote it but some of those paragraphs don’t
even make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do any of you fellow tattlers that have been blocked follow them on the anonymous Instagram viewers?
I used to use Iganony but can’t use it anymore for some reason.

Reactions: 2
Do any of you fellow tattlers that have been blocked follow them on the anonymous Instagram viewers?
I used to use Iganony but can’t use it anymore for some reason.
They didn’t get my stalking insta, just my regular one so sucked in Big Sez and Lil Brand

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That podcast was perfectly timed with Brad being out of town and Sarah having to speak to a group of mothers (who presumably mostly have actual jobs of their own). Her “imposter syndrome” (which is actually not a syndrome at all) will have been in overdrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she lost some of her rotting teeth?
The before is slightly more horrifying than the after because it looks like she hasn’t put her falsies in.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long will she milk this for? Wonder what she spoke about?
cyber safety but only when there’s no money involved?
how to still love being loved by him when he loves gym babies
Locking your husband in the toilet office for his 78 hour work days
How to find your boring kids funny

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t even fill the cup up with real coffee or tea, or at least if you’re going to pretend, don’t fling the cup around?

Her red nails on her large man hands. I’m so embarrassed for her, I almost feel sorry for her but she’s such a bleep she deserves everything she gets.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.