The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d need to go back through the thread for the screenshots of it kitted out with a microwave, but here it is!
Love your work 👏🏻
Wow, he looks like the biggest bogan to ever bogan in that pic.

Reactions: 6
Any sane person who was as TERRIBLE at social media, influencing, creating content and promoting brands as Sez is would’ve given up a long time ago, but Sez is addicted to internet ‘aunties’ and ‘friends’ and can’t give it up. Can you imagine the tit she tells her children about their stadium and fans? Good Lord, I’m cringing just thinking about it.

It’s pretty funny how hard she tries and how ‘proud of her content’ she is when everyone can clearly see she hasn’t got it after 10+ years in the game. I’ve said it one hundred times and I’ll say it a thousand more: Sez reeks of no friends, no skills, no self-esteem, no quality of life, and no original worthwhile thought in her head.

Why would ANYONE resonate with this, see her as fitness goals, be jealous of her relationship, want her life or buy a product that she can only describe as amazing or a game changer and makes look really boring?

Also, if the 4 buck-toothed men in her family can’t choose a gift for her that they know she will enjoy and appreciate or she needs to bag out their gift-giving in a crappy attempt at an ad; then they aren’t as thoughtful, loving and kind as Sez makes them out to be.

Reactions: 29
I also feel she's got her target audience all wrong. The aunties would not care what she is talking about in her latest attack piece. We are Australian and couldn't care less about what some NFL player says. Try getting fired up over something that really matters for once

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Nice to see a lot of new names on the Outspoken post. More people are becoming aware of how horrible she is, and I'm all for it 🥰

Reactions: 13
I also feel she's got her target audience all wrong. The aunties would not care what she is talking about in her latest attack piece. We are Australian and couldn't care less about what some NFL player says. Try getting fired up over something that really matters for once
She’s just reposting this to suck up to Mikki, Sarah doesn’t really give af.

Reactions: 14
If you want to be of amazing game changing service with all the features you’d expect in the swamp, when you refer to a story, post, article etc. please link or post a pic. Let’s give thoughtful, loving and kind to our fellow Tattle aunties. Bonus points if you get a cracker of an action shot of Sez looking like the absolute munted goat she is xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One more time for old times sake…
Remember when she got sacked from NSW police for this.
read this letter in Brad’s voice. He totally wrote it 😂 and let her sign off. Dumping her in the tit once again 😂😂😂

Across all platforms. Was this the kunts, Gerard, Jessica Wilson, Lauren Dubois etc against smilf? Man they thought they were all that. How times have changed. I can not believe someone has not ran a story about Brad’s past. Little delinquent obviously his parents forced him into the force to try and sort him out. Lies lies lies. Didn’t he run a car into a lake too? He is such a liar and when you read that post about the big w stuff he seems completely unhinged you can see him bitter and hateful as a teen he wasn’t rich and had everything. Hated his life hated his parents he seems like a nasty scary little man.

Reactions: 27
read this letter in Brad’s voice. He totally wrote it 😂 and let her sign off. Dumping her in the tit once again 😂😂😂

Across all platforms. Was this the kunts, Gerard, Jessica Wilson, Lauren Dubois etc against smilf? Man they thought they were all that. How times have changed. I can not believe someone has not ran a story about Brad’s past. Little delinquent obviously his parents forced him into the force to try and sort him out. Lies lies lies. Didn’t he run a car into a lake too? He is such a liar and when you read that post about the big w stuff he seems completely unhinged you can see him bitter and hateful as a teen he wasn’t rich and had everything. Hated his life hated his parents he seems like a nasty scary little man.
Yeah the car in the lake, what was that, an insurance scam?
He’s got to be so bitter that he’s in so much debt he’s basically no better off than his poor parents are that he slammed, at least they didn’t go million bucks into debt plus, to put on the facade of being rich & successful.
Shame they don’t know that the rest of can feel rich & fulfilled with simply having lasting friendships & relationships with people we love & whom love us.
That we don’t owe so much money that we have to work away & for 16 hours at a time just to pay the card debts to pay the next months mortgage.
No wonder Sez is begging for engagement, she’s scraping the bottom of the tit tin now for jobs.

Reactions: 21
I’m sure i remember seeing comments saying their promised package didn’t arrive, but I can’t remember if that was Jess Wilson or Kearns who never sent it.
It seems like it's been Sarah, more than once.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.