The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With a side of guac fresh from the Thermomix.
She ruined the Thermomix blade by shoving one of Brad’s rollerblades in it. Det Karen Ann Kearns (blue tick) has footage of it from Surveillance Boat #1 and audio of Sez screeching “now you can’t do sick flips to attract the attention of flip loving gym babes, have fun cheating on me without them!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Soz the snoz was in Sydney at the Pharaohs exhibition. She didn't extend an invitation to me for lunch. Damn shame about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've just listened to the podcast segment on SK, it's brilliant! I'm pleasantly surprised at their reporting and observations. Wow Sez, what will be your next move from here? I reckon you'll just pretend it never happened. But babe, your stadium is catching on...I reckon you're close to being cancelled.

Reactions: 20
I've just listened to the podcast segment on SK, it's brilliant! I'm pleasantly surprised at their reporting and observations. Wow Sez, what will be your next move from here? I reckon you'll just pretend it never happened. But babe, your stadium is catching on...I reckon you're close to being cancelled.
Yes very interested to see how she moves forward from here! No doubt she will just ignore it. As much as I'd love for her to be cancelled, I'd quietly be a bit sad missing all our witty banter in this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was. Just wish they'd mentioned Brandleys rant about Big W. But it was in comments. As ELL would say, it was delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Still laughing at how that outspoken post about their podcast, mentioned three influenzas...and yet only one of them has attracted ALL of the 47 (and counting) comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was. Just wish they'd mentioned Brandleys rant about Big W. But it was in comments. As ELL would say, it was delicious.
I’m confused about how they remembered it happening and wanted to reference it, but couldn’t find it anywhere. Umm…girls? You did a whole episode on it.
---
It’s just so funny. They clearly don’t follow Sarah, they’re not talking about her personal life or family. It’s not gossip, it’s about as objective as you can get. Just straight up, “we looked at your content and it’s bad and outdated and you need to do better”. Brutal. They follow loads of influencers and are usually really measured and there’s a lot that they like. For all the negative things I could say about the tripocrites, they do have a reasonable understanding of the influencer landscape and trends. They summed Sarah up so well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Still laughing at how that outspoken post about their podcast, mentioned three influenzas...and yet only one of them has attracted ALL of the 47 (and counting) comments.
Gosh, move aside pear, it's the block buttons turn for a workout tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The second hand embarrassment I got listening to the Outspoken podcast about Sarah. 😱The music, the terrible OTT acting and the begging. I can't! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never really looked into Outspoken but I did listen to the Sezzy segment on their most recent episode and it's absolutely made my day!

Reactions: 11
Yeah. What kind of a loser would ask their followers to engage with their content.
View attachment 2941347
Except she’s speaking her mind and being punished by meta for using her platform to raise awareness of things that are going on, so her content isn’t being seen, pushed aside and she isn’t getting the reach she normally would, unlike beige Sarah who is asking for people to like her post about a bag and wouldn’t know a thing about what is going on in the big wide world let alone have the guts to voice an opinion.
LBD wasn’t originally posting about seeking engagement rather showing people how she’s being punished.

I actually shared Lauren’s post to 8 of my friends, because it was relatable to our chats about kids not getting ready for school, but also because she has good info at times and deserves better reach.
I don’t always agree with LBD, I skip thru some content but she’s the only one I haven’t unfollowed!
Sarah is just a begging scab. the world needs less influencers taking selfies, with life mundane content & tapping bottles with their manky nails and people using their platform for info you may or may not agree with.

Reactions: 30
“You should be good enough at your job to get organic engagement.”
“The music was so YouTube 10 years ago.”
“This is not for the brand, it’s for herself and to bolster her numbers.”
“Deceptive and desperate tactics to guilt her followers.”

How do you like them apples, Sez!?

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Except she’s speaking her mind and being punished by meta for using her platform to raise awareness of things that are going on, so her content isn’t being seen, pushed aside and she isn’t getting the reach she normally would, unlike beige Sarah who is asking for people to like her post about a bag and wouldn’t know a thing about what is going on in the big wide world let alone have the guts to voice an opinion.
LBD wasn’t originally posting about seeking engagement rather showing people how she’s being punished.

I actually shared Lauren’s post to 8 of my friends, because it was relatable to our chats about kids not getting ready for school, but also because she has good info at times and deserves better reach.
I don’t always agree with LBD, I skip thru some content but she’s the only one I haven’t unfollowed!
Sarah is just a begging scab. the world needs less influencers taking selfies, with life mundane content & tapping bottles with their manky nails and people using their platform for info you may or may not agree with.
Sorry, my sarcasm wasn’t clear 😂

I meant Lauren’s line that she felt like a loser begging for friends, when it’s Sarah’s standard MO for everything she posts. I completely agree with everything you’ve said and I know Lauren is actually being punished by the algorithm for her political stance. Sarah is being “punished” for her lack of effort and crappy content that no one wants to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
im
still yet to actually see this toilet office ! feel like im missing out
I’d need to go back through the thread for the screenshots of it kitted out with a microwave, but here it is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.