The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, but how did they forget about the Big W stuff when they literally did a podcast episode on that post 🫣

Reactions: 15
Honestly how embarrassing. That podcast calling her out would be enough to hang up the influencer boots and start typing my resume.

Reactions: 16
Just listened and thought it was AMAZING! They only had negative things to say and kept calling her sneaky. I really hope she has a listen. The Big W a ad was cringe even by her standards

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg outspoken that’s gold 😂 suck it sez your content is boring, you are clearly not a content creator, you are sneaky and desperate and your music is 10 years old, your video is not well put together and is cheesy 😂😂😂 she is lazy and riding the coattails of her husbands viral post and doesn’t put in enough effort. Begging for engagement via Facebook not instagram, wanting her ad to blow up for them (big w??? Not a small business love 😂) they called out her bullshit I hope everyone listens and she quits and is embarrassed 😂
---
Oh and everyone notices the over the top fake excitement and your bratty kids do the exact same thing “oh wow it’s so sick” with a stupid big open mouth stop doing it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The saddest thing is, this is the most effort Sarah has put into a promotion for ages and it was still objectively terrible 😂

• Haha
Look, I hate the Kearns so much, this little tiny podcast segment today has really brightened my day.
I hope Sez has listened and it’s fucked her day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hahaha, I wonder how quick big Sez will 180 from begging for engagement to saying social media is only a spectator sport not realising in that daft head of hers that these things are mutually exclusive (aka unlike her marriage).

• Haha
She'll probably be loving the podcast, her Big W reel views will be going up today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope ol' rabbit man in his pod van is up with it all, he clearly did loads of background on Sez #not 😂
Seriously, he would've gained waaaay more followers had he done a podcast on the real Kearnts.

Reactions: 7
Guys, I’m really missing seeing Sarah Kearns Apple Watch stories, how are we knowing how many calories she burnt or how many steps she did for the day? What’s happened to those posts?
What’s happened to the 3 gym classes in a day stories with the kids in the background either risking their lives or on their iPads?
I’m not buying an elbow injury at all. There is something further going on there, she has had a bust up with Kim or one of the women who attend there, it’s typical behavior for her though, happens every single time she tries to fit in with people, they fall out.
---
Imagine how much she’s cut her eating back to maintain her weight since she isn’t burning tonnes at the gym.
I don’t think the gym was doing anything for her weight loss tbh. Half hearted lunges, mucking around on her phone, bench pressing with bad form… The only time my heart rate would go up at Kin would be when some bogan boss babes’ kids were about to do themselves a permanently incapacitating mischief in that absolute death trap. I think she’ll drop more weight not going.

I’m not on the adhd diagnosis bandwagon either. She would milk that for content because it seems cool and trendy even though it’s glaringly obvious that she isn’t the Kearns that has adhd. Sister Sez has just gotten herself on to Burst or Juniper and gotten a script for one of the 1970s OG weight loss drugs or one of the new batch of injectable ones AND she’s depriving herself of food to really teach Brad a lesson about his infidelity. That’s why her hair is snapping and her skin is grey

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.