The Kearns #49 Brad is the smallest man who ever lived, Sez doesn’t know what consent and privacy is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think it’s as simple as Brad cheated with a younger, skinnier girl, so she stopped eating. She’s way too much of a scaredy cat for surgery and no doctor anywhere would sign off on it. She was never big. She looked like she gained a bit of weight last year, but she was never big (other than those tree trunk legs, but that hasn’t changed 😂)

Reactions: 26
I genuinely think it’s as simple as Brad cheated with a younger, skinnier girl, so she stopped eating. She’s way too much of a scaredy cat for surgery and no doctor anywhere would sign off on it. She was never big. She looked like she gained a bit of weight last year, but she was never big (other than those tree trunk legs, but that hasn’t changed 😂)
she was scared they’d say she needed surgery on her arm… so I doubt she would do a procedure like that without all the sympathy.

other thing could be adhd meds?
she follows 2 adhd pages on Instagram.
I started adhd medication 3 weeks ago and haven’t lost 4kg already as it has stopped my binge eating.

Reactions: 10
I agree with you.
She looks like she's starved herself. I'm sure she's so deeply unhappy. Surely that will bubble up sometime!

Reactions: 13
other thing could be adhd meds?
she follows 2 adhd pages on Instagram.
She seemed to go through a phase where she wanted ADHD. I think if she had a diagnosis she’d have made that her entire bland personality by now 😂

(Also Sez, we know you don’t have ADHD. I’ll accept a lot of crappy influencers, but not you. I don’t see it at all.)

Reactions: 15
Also no doubt if Sarah did go into hospital for surgery, we would’ve gotten a post from Brad about how he had to be the mum, do the laundry and tidy the swamp house. He just can’t help himself with breaking down gender norms by perpetuating them! 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Guys, I’m really missing seeing Sarah Kearns Apple Watch stories, how are we knowing how many calories she burnt or how many steps she did for the day? What’s happened to those posts?
What’s happened to the 3 gym classes in a day stories with the kids in the background either risking their lives or on their iPads?
I’m not buying an elbow injury at all. There is something further going on there, she has had a bust up with Kim or one of the women who attend there, it’s typical behavior for her though, happens every single time she tries to fit in with people, they fall out.
---
Imagine how much she’s cut her eating back to maintain her weight since she isn’t burning tonnes at the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just wish I’d paid more attention to which of the mums af Kin she followed, so I could see if she’s unfollowed any 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old mate Sez's nostrils will be flaring after she listens to today's Outspoken ep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really don’t think she’s restricted her food intake - I think it’s chemical, either adhd meds or ozempic or similar. After all, Brad told us he bought her GF almond croissant and some thing else . No food restriction there. That’s not to say her diet is full of fresh fruit and vegetables that would help skin hair

Reactions: 11
Oh the podcast segment about Sez was a actually great, they called her boring and they did it in a non nasty way, they think it’s cheap and embarrassing and said she is not a good content creator 😂😂😂😂
---
What did they say?
Go have a listen. I think it’s just after the 9 min mark

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not a fan of outspoken but that’s bleeping funny.
Look, she’s not the only one that does it, but she does it often. And it’s bleeping embarrassing that she has to beg. It’s like she thinks her followers owe her something? Newsflash, they don’t. Get a real job.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.