Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There is no open area on this prison. It is enclosed on 3 and 1/2 sides and will be so bloody hot. Loki won't feel any breeze. Parrots also like to frolic in the rain and there is nowhere to do that. 😢
Also you're not funny Sarah. ✂
How did it come to this?! Brad promised an open flight aviary?! They’ve got so much space!! He’s locked in a hot box. Surely all the “expensive” aviaries online were actually open at the sides? Maybe instead of buying a rare python to neglect, you could have got a cheaper snake and spent the extra money on a pet that you already owned?

Reactions: 24

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Where is he flying in from? She’s desperate to be seen as a rich house wife with an important husband. Instead they have a massive mortgage, maxed out credit cards. A house that looks like it’s been thrown together and belongs on the banks of the Louisiana Bayou. Give it a rest Sarah
---
Love how she’s also not showing them anymore but she posts a pic of them wearing dressing gowns with their names on it. Super safe to be wearing clothes with their names on it in an airport too..

also is teddy wearing bluey slippers?? Thought they never watch Bluey?
Look we all know she’s as dumb as dog shit. By not sharing she means she ain’t sharing their faces and any bad stuff or meltdowns that happen. She will still 100% show off all the annoying things they do and if they get any praise at school. She can’t help herself. She’s jumped on another trend.

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Cologne for an 8 year old?
And how ridiculous does the photo of the cousins look with all the kids faces blanked out?
Did she feel she had to prove that the cousins were sleeping over?
This is so fucking pointless, she's documented their lives for so long. Everyone knows what they look like and which child is which! This is an absolute cop out, don't fucking post them at all if you're so worried about their privacy!

phonies

Chatty Member
Sez! Love! The only difference I can tell from your before and after is that chubby-faced Sez looked healthier and happier than gaunt-drug-faced Sez looks. What’s the point in being skinnier if you’re miserable?

Oh yeah, there 👏🏽 isn’t 👏🏽 any.👏🏽

If you change anything about yourself, I reckon leave your body alone and focus on your ✨personality✨.

I’ve told you already this week, go to therapy. It’ll be a game changer for you, love.

• Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
Keeping the kids up super later because “they” missed him so much they just couldn’t wait a minute longer. Suuuure. Just more guilt to lay on. They live an hour from the closest proper airport! What a great idea the night before they’ve got a party.
There is absolutely no way I’d offer or Mr Phonies would ask me to pick him up from the airport over an hour away from home at 10pm on a weeknight. Let alone bring children who should be sleeping and get them out of the car. I guess it helps that Mr Phonies isn’t a shit for brains or a cheater, can book his flights within business hours and can drive himself home. More importantly: work pays for this shit so why do I need to involve myself?

• Heart
"boy mums" are completely insufferable. Girls never ride bikes or take risks, don't you know? They just sit in silence and twirl their hair.
Boy mums who pretend they’re smashing gender stereotypes and constantly bang on about boys being sweet and kind, while always falling back on every lazy BoY stereotype are worse 🤪

All I see is that Teddy is dumber than I thought, which is quite the feat. Even my actual bubbah toddlah knows not to run in front of a swing.
CC4AB725-1779-47C7-9FF0-02DA9825373A.jpeg

• Haha

djsass

I find it so odd they don’t do a dawn service or go to a march for Anzac Day. I don’t recall seeing them ever really respond to it. They would post photos if they did 😂 considering he was in the army even if it was for a brief minute. Most people I know who have served Anzac Day is such a huge special day for them. Even if they weren’t serving anymore. Shows their true colours. Sez has shared the women’s rally march too - what’s the bet she won’t attend one 🙄

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
These mummy influencers talking about scaling back on sharing their children and expecting pats in the back when they were the same ones posting pics of their kids on the potty, bath, shower, nude bums at the beach, school uniform 🙄 writing books about them doing a big poo and taking $$ and gifted items.
This is a fucking PSA. Sarah, I still know heaps of shit about your kids as a casual observer. That’s not fucking normal. I know heaps about other influencers’ (especially Cachia, EmmyLou etc) kids which is insane. It’s grotesque they pimped them out in the first place and then scream privacy because a) it’s socially becoming unacceptable and b) their own fucking kids ASKED to not be shown on socials anymore. The things I remember about these poor kids is not flattering or cute, it’s embarrassing and they should never have been put on socials like that.
It’s pathetic parenting and they expect head pats for something they should have thought of in the first place.

• Heart

beby

6DD3CB7F-BEBF-4991-989B-18D24FED2C56.png

Why….so…..hideous? Covid suited her so well, having to hide that monstrosity with a mask.

• Haha
  • Sick

notgifted

VIP Member
The “I won’t take this place for granted” story yesterday, I wonder if they’re behind on the mortgage and she’s shafted the kids to try and get more jobs so she’s not a mummy blogger but an influenza…
Maybe the house is on the line?
The house is so shit, there is nothing good about it, every inch of the place is botched or slapped together. I would be embarrassed for anyone to know I paid 1.8 mil for that dump if I was unfortunate enough to own the place.

Sez is looking rougher by the week, maybe the locals have dealt her some meth and she didn’t say no.

• Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Oh goody, another Super Safe Sez Word Salad, showing the boys and sharing information about the boys that she's no longer sharing 🙄 really respecting their privacy there!
So glad I have no idea where the boys went yesterday, what they watched on tv, had for dinner or that they were acting like brats because their dad was away on a conference.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
So barb the builder sozempic made out finnay had a friend with the same bday and its really her nephew jax and she has added the extra x thinking that will put people of the scent. wow wow !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23