Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phonies

Chatty Member
Sez won’t attend the rally or do any actual advocacy work because she’s incapable of having any thoughts about something other than herself, her husband or her sons, let alone doing something for someone else. It’s all me, me, me. I’m so willing for her to prove me wrong on this one… go on Sez, I dare you.

Reactions: 23

phonies

Chatty Member
This weeks game of swamp bingo… Sez’s excuses for why she hasn’t posted much:
e) Trolls everywhere and she doesn’t feel safe.
f) Her elbow injury is so bad that it’s preventing her from picking up and using her phone.
g) She saw Amy and Cate’s soulmate post and she’s crying out of jealously/FOMO because they don’t like her anymore.
h) The boys have been on holidays and she’s past her parenting on the sidelines era because she’s so skinny now. She can get in the thick of it and really appreciate the big kid moments. So special!

• Haha

amiritefellas

Oh definitely hinting at a holiday… school holidays are coming up
I thought this too, hinting at a holiday. Maybe that’s why she has suddenly decided to respect the kids ‘privacy’.

In the 15 years I’ve known them, they’ve been to Bali and Thailand. So would hardly call them jetsetters.

Guesses where this holiday will be? I’m going to guess Bali.

notgifted

VIP Member
Compared to that other property for the same price, I’m actually so shocked they bought it. But I love knowing that they read here and would be fuming 😅 incoming “wandering around working on the property”, “can’t wait to grow old here”, “we’ve worked so hard to give our kids a good life/so so grateful” posts 🤨
I doubt they’ll be able to resell the swamp for a hefty profit & for all we know they are paying interest only and not making a dent in the original mortgage. There is no way they are paying an excess on top of the required payment with the way they’ve been spending since they moved in.
They would have borrowed majority and kept the cash from the half a house sale and I bet that’s dwindled down to fuck all.
She hasn’t been making bank like she used to with the ads they are slowing right down, Brads income can’t cover all this spending, plus the rates, insurance, car insurance, rego, school fees x 3, excessive birthday spending, weekends away, concerts, Ozempic, gym fees, phone & internet, food, pet expenses, their outgoing are enormous.

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Do people really think having curtains inside their homes that look like this, are goals? Fix your bloody curtains you bogan pig. They are too long and drag around the floor. Small detail but I see it in every photo she posts of her mansion. She only has a few photo shoot spots in her mansion. Curtains and sheers often included. Fix them Sez!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
Fuck me, she truly believes her lies. The pre workout gummies were left at the gym for her and Brad because they're a new small biz and she and Brad have a profile (fkn lol) and she loves NOTHING MORE than supporting small biz......pull the other one you ugly troll, you Kmart receipts and Temu purchases suggest otherwise! Oh and she doesn't like sweet stuff?! Easter eggs and Nutella straight from the spoon must not count as sweet then 🙄
She will say anything for a freebie or cash!

Attachments

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
You’d think someone who was previously a police officer would know the true definition of terrorism and would know the power that word has.
I’ve seen many uneducated bogans insisting that they saw someone with ‘darker skin’ in the videos of the attacks, perhaps ‘Middle Eastern’ or ‘Muslim’ instead of the white Australian that has been confirmed as the culprit.
Given the fact her key demographic is the uneducated bogan she should know better than to post such things, especially if she isn’t going to follow up with why she thinks this classifies as terrorism, when the experts (and the dictionary) do not.

Attachments

• Heart

leaky_beaky

VIP Member
Wouldn’t you focus on the inside first to make it the best for Loki, rather than worrying about cosmetic shit straight up?
View attachment 2888524
Can you imagine the tin prison on a 40degree day 95% humidity and no breeze flowing through. He can't fly up high in the treetops, he can't fly down to the rivers and cool off. There is nothing in there for him, no toys or branches, he will be bored all the time. Absolutely fucking cruel.

• Sad

canijustsay

VIP Member
Let me guess. Finn is getting a bearded dragon? Or some kind of a reptile.
Knox has a bird, Bubba has fish… Finn doesn’t have anything to neglect

• Haha

amiritefellas

Her new post, ugh. She is just fishing for engagement and compliments. So many people sucking up her ass.

She has never been happy with her body and was always trying to convince people otherwise. Now she’s trying to be all skinny gal Sez who is glowing and doesn’t care what the haters say.

Sez, weight and body image does not define people. Their personality does, and yours is about as exciting as your shitty swamp house.

Attachments

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
When is she going to realise that blocking out the faces doesn't do shit when you share every single other detail of their lives and have for the last 10 years 🤦‍♀️ She really is a narcissistic piece of shit!

phonies

Chatty Member
How is this protecting their privacy? Okay we don’t see their face, but all the kids at school etc still know he’s cuddled up with mummy for bedtime? Zero judgement because I lie with my kids too, but these are still personal details about their lives, broadcast out to the world. Can’t even pretend they’ve consented (even if you believe kids can give informed consent in the first place) because they’re unconscious 🥴
This is just Sez trying to flex that her thoughtful, kind and loving sons would never commit terrorism against women because they’re whatever age they are and still want to cuddle their mum. How else would we know she’s the best mum to ever raise kind feminist boys. I can see right through her with my crystal ball.

• Sick

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Oh here we go, another influencer who expects everyone to respect their privacy when they literally make a living off sharing their lives. You don't get it both ways Sez!
Scuse you…. Social media is a spectator sport! Do not interact with the Kearnts unless Sez is begging for likes. ;)

• Haha

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Her latest ad, where she suggests a little bit of self care (ie: eye/face masks) is great gift to oneself in 'these hectic times', as in SCHOOL HOLIDAYS. Wow Sez, so you actually have to be present as a mother now, like ALL DAY, how utterly exhausting, you so deserve a treat! Like seriously, she doesn't work, she goes to the gym(s) a hundred times a day, gets her nails done, kicks back with her kindle, gives the pear a workout...how is this hectic? The kids are pretty much on devices 24/7, other than a quick jaunt to the park which was purely for sm to show what a wonderful aUntiE mUm she is. Give me a fkn break.

Attachments

• Sick