The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Compared to that other property for the same price, I’m actually so shocked they bought it. But I love knowing that they read here and would be fuming 😅 incoming “wandering around working on the property”, “can’t wait to grow old here”, “we’ve worked so hard to give our kids a good life/so so grateful” posts 🤨
I doubt they’ll be able to resell the swamp for a hefty profit & for all we know they are paying interest only and not making a dent in the original mortgage. There is no way they are paying an excess on top of the required payment with the way they’ve been spending since they moved in.
They would have borrowed majority and kept the cash from the half a house sale and I bet that’s dwindled down to duck all.
She hasn’t been making bank like she used to with the ads they are slowing right down, Brads income can’t cover all this spending, plus the rates, insurance, car insurance, rego, school fees x 3, excessive birthday spending, weekends away, concerts, Ozempic, gym fees, phone & internet, food, pet expenses, their outgoing are enormous.

Reactions: 23
They definitely saw spending 1.8 mil as a flex.
But duck that, the place is a slapped together swamp shanty & how embarrassing for them when they show inside, all the finished rushed and unprofessional.
Haha their dodgy kitchen cabinetry! I have recently bought a place and the first thing I looked at in the kitchen was the cupboards, wouldn't want to have to roast myself for a crappy purchase 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Haha their dodgy kitchen cabinetry! I have recently bought a place and the first thing I looked at in the kitchen was the cupboards, wouldn't want to have to roast myself for a crappy purchase 🤣
Don’t get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with things not being perfect, but these Kunts think they are millionaires in a fancy palace, it’s a bleeping dump fit for these scum of the earth.

Reactions: 18
Don’t get me wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with things not being perfect, but these Kunts think they are millionaires in a fancy palace, it’s a bleeping dump fit for these scum of the earth.
Definitely! It's the way they flash it all over the gram as though it's the most amazing house ever, true luxury, a mansion on the water and they're just two kids who had a big dream and worked hard to achieve their dream life 🙄🤢

Reactions: 17
Definitely! It's the way they flash it all over the gram as though it's the most amazing house ever, true luxury, a mansion on the water and they're just two kids who had a big dream and worked hard to achieve their dream life 🙄🤢
Also that the house was $1.2m six months earlier and they paid the extra $600k for some really crappy bodgy renos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also that the house was $1.2m six months earlier and they paid the extra $600k for some really crappy bodgy renos 😂
I just can’t get over the lower floor. They must have thought they could renovate that into something without even checking it’s on a bleeping flood plain and they can’t legally make it inhabitable.

Reactions: 13
He obviously thinks you’re 52 like the rest of us!!
I’m trying to work out who this nephew is. Because they weren’t apart of their wedding party and that was less than 15 years ago.
Has to be someone on Brad’s side of the family though. Interesting.

Reactions: 8
Is that the Nephew Brad made do a sales pitch to loan him money for a lawn mowing business, are they back speaking again?
It’s that time of the year where they are speaking to both sides of their family. Give it time, they’ll be back to posting passive aggressive posts about how they have no family… it’s the cycle of Kearnts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thinking back to the time they bought the swamp house and we were speculating about what property it was going to be and there was another for sale in the area that had a pool and it was really nice, however wasn’t right on the water. It is fitting and very satisfying that these kearnts purchased such a crappy house when they could have got something so so so much nicer for less money! The swamp house has got nothing going for it whatsoever and I cannot believe they got sucked into buying it. Sez and her parents had a falling out at that time too, bet it was because they tried to talk some sense into them that it was a tit house to buy 😂😂

Reactions: 18
I doubt they’ll be able to resell the swamp for a hefty profit & for all we know they are paying interest only and not making a dent in the original mortgage. There is no way they are paying an excess on top of the required payment with the way they’ve been spending since they moved in.
They would have borrowed majority and kept the cash from the half a house sale and I bet that’s dwindled down to duck all.
She hasn’t been making bank like she used to with the ads they are slowing right down, Brads income can’t cover all this spending, plus the rates, insurance, car insurance, rego, school fees x 3, excessive birthday spending, weekends away, concerts, Ozempic, gym fees, phone & internet, food, pet expenses, their outgoing are enormous.
I would think they have their loan on a low fixed rate prior to the rate rise. Hence being able to afford these current outings. Not as excessive as previously due to no extra income from Brandwee not being in socials and doing many ads. Some of the free weekend toys will need to be sold pretty quickly I imagine when the variable rate kicks in. Going to be interesting to watch. For someone who tells her viewers support local, I think her Temu packages will be supporting local couriers!

Reactions: 11
It’s either going to be radio silence, distracting us with useless stories or spamming the life out of her attending this rally tonight. Who’s taking bets on her actually showing up to this rally?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s either going to be radio silence, distracting us with useless stories or spamming the life out of her attending this rally tonight. Who’s taking bets on her actually showing up to this rally?
There's not a chance she will show up, they couldn't even go to a dawn service for Anzac Day.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.