The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her in VegasLou’s light blue tights. It would be a camel toe off. Not sure who I’d put my money on?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More pointless garbage.
Think I'm running out of patience to even hate follow any more.
I recently lost 10kgs using weightless drugs. Never once have I claimed to have done it through exercise or food choices. I hate liers. Just admit it Sez.
Well done, 10kg is great!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
More pointless garbage.
Think I'm running out of patience to even hate follow any more.
I recently lost 10kgs using weightless drugs. Never once have I claimed to have done it through exercise or food choices. I hate liers. Just admit it Sez.
Awesome losing weight is always hard. Curious question did you have to work out/mindful of eating or do the drugs just do their thing? Just wondering if the beasts workouts are all for show.

Reactions: 5
It’s like she realised the thigh gap wasn’t showing on the non-magic mirror/filter so took a step to create one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh thank God she shared a photo of short stumpy legs advising her stadium that her inlaws were over and that they were tigers fans (sooooooooo funny)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Awesome losing weight is always hard. Curious question did you have to work out/mindful of eating or do the drugs just do their thing? Just wondering if the beasts workouts are all for show.
It was duromine, tablet unlike ozempic. It made me less hungry so definitely reduced my appetite. I was going to the gym twice a week doing a weights class.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ouch who posted this what a burn 🔥 😂

I find it hilarious I remember when they all went for dinner. Obviously boring Sarah left and went home and they partied on and bonded forever 😂 she would be seething. Cate and Sarah aren’t even friends anymore I love she saw through her 🙌🏻

Also the audacity of Sarah posting a “don’t forgot” story about the women’s march and she didn’t go or post anything more. She was obviously so busy aka couldn’t be bothered. What excuse would she have? Didn’t want to take boys? Brad not home? Surely they should have all walked together as Brad is such a women’s ally not.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
No surprises with the rally. We’re still waiting on her DV resources she promised us weeks ago. It’s all performative, she doesn’t give a duck.

Reactions: 16

I find it hilarious I remember when they all went for dinner. Obviously boring Sarah left and went home and they partied on and bonded forever 😂 she would be seething. Cate and Sarah aren’t even friends anymore I love she saw through her 🙌🏻

Also the audacity of Sarah posting a “don’t forgot” story about the women’s march and she didn’t go or post anything more. She was obviously so busy aka couldn’t be bothered. What excuse would she have? Didn’t want to take boys? Brad not home? Surely they should have all walked together as Brad is such a women’s ally not.
That's 100% "jason"

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Team Dudmum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is fantastic. It’s very telling that not one of Sarah’s friendships has lasted more than a few months… it’s not a coincidence that every single one of them has ended.
This !!
It is so shocking when you can sit here and name every winter person she was once associated with and now the friendships are no more.
So bizarre.
Makes sense why her cop career didn’t work out, she would have had so many enemies within the ranks as she’s such a bleep.
She has no school mum type friends either, nothing lasts.
I wonder if Brad gets hands on with them all, so she has to end the friendships?

Reactions: 14
She's really fallen from grace hasn't she. Well her version of grace. A couple of years ago she was out every weekend 'filling her cup' with the influencer crowd. She probably thought she'd made it 🤣

Then slowly but surely they all saw her and Brandley for what they are, nasty, self-centred wannabes. Even her long term friend Cate jumped ship.

Now all Sez has is her magic mirror.

She doesn't even go to Kin anymore, with her pathetic excuse of her elbow. We can see right through it Sez, no doubt another falling out. Prove me wrong.

Reactions: 18
She's really fallen from grace hasn't she. Well her version of grace. A couple of years ago she was out every weekend 'filling her cup' with the influencer crowd. She probably thought she'd made it 🤣

Then slowly but surely they all saw her and Brandley for what they are, nasty, self-centred wannabes. Even her long term friend Cate jumped ship.

Now all Sez has is her magic mirror.

She doesn't even go to Kin anymore, with her pathetic excuse of her elbow. We can see right through it Sez, no doubt another falling out. Prove me wrong.
I feel like Cate saw how Sez was trying to cash in on Buddy all the time, Cate would never dream of making the death of her baby a commodity, so I wonder if this was part of the undoing, I’m so glad her and Amy hit it off, Sez can duck right off, she doesn’t fit it anywhere, her behavior is fucked, even the snippets we see of her plus the tit Brad always says about her taking people down and all that, screams volumes.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.