The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sez! Love! The only difference I can tell from your before and after is that chubby-faced Sez looked healthier and happier than gaunt-drug-faced Sez looks. What’s the point in being skinnier if you’re miserable?

Oh yeah, there 👏🏽 isn’t 👏🏽 any.👏🏽

If you change anything about yourself, I reckon leave your body alone and focus on your ✨personality✨.

I’ve told you already this week, go to therapy. It’ll be a game changer for you, love.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay, I need to see today's Sarah wearing both of these dresses to show us how one is very baggy on her now (I don't know which the "before" photo is!)
didn’t she sell those clothes… oh wait no that was another project she never followed thru on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the Kearnt family are going to dawn service for Anzac Day tomorrow. I'm sure he would love to catch up with some old buddies he spent 20mths with in Duntroon. They could catch up on their careers. I'm sure the Officers which is what they are now would be fascinated in his Planning and Operational Military career he brags about and that he is so good at. Tomorrow is the Majors last Anzac Day as an Officer. After 42 yrs. in the Defence he retires in July. There are not enough words to say how proud I am to be his wife and best friend. Hey Nigella sozempic we should have got you to organise the Majors retirement party. NOT..

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if the Kearnt family are going to dawn service for Anzac Day tomorrow. I'm sure he would love to catch up with some old buddies he spent 20mths with in Duntroon. They could catch up on their careers. I'm sure the Officers which is what they are now would be fascinated in his Planning and Operational Military career he brags about and that he is so good at. Tomorrow is the Majors last Anzac Day as an Officer. After 42 yrs. in the Defence he retires in July. There are not enough words to say how proud I am to be his wife and best friend. Hey Nigella sozempic we should have got you to organise the Majors retirement party. NOT..
Thank you to the Major for his service. Tomorrow is always a big day isnt it.
ps please throw him a surprise party including gold wrapped presents

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Please know we are so thankful for your husband and all those who have given their career & lives for all of us.
Tomorrow will be a very emotional day for the Major.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you to the Major for his service. Tomorrow is always a big day isnt it.
ps please throw him a surprise party including gold wrapped presents
Thankyou for you kind words. I wonder if party planner sozempic would be able to plan the party for me hahahahaa.
---
Please know we are so thankful for your husband and all those who have given their career & lives for all of us.
Thankyou for the lovely words. It will be a big day. I doubt that the Kearnt family will go to dawn service.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thankyou for you kind words. I wonder if party planner sozempic would be able to plan the party for me hahahahaa.
---

Thankyou for the lovely words. It will be a big day. I doubt that the Kearnt family will go to dawn service.
Dawn service hardly compares to watching the sun rise over the nuclear reactor and swamplands

Echo the thanks to your husband for his service to our country and also honour all those whose lives have been severely impacted or lost fighting for our rights and protection.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
ANZAC day...Sez will most likely post a magic mirror selfie, plus a few pics of her being an awesome mum entertaining the kids during school holidays...these are very stressful times people! One needs a relaxing eye mask just to cope with being an actual parent, according to Sez.
---
---

Grateful for you and Mr, thank you x

Reactions: 8
Wonder if we’ll get the glimpse of that shifty little
Army set up on their book shelf tomorrow, the one with the 2 army items, Sez’s medal and the few little pins they’ve bought from the Anzac Day merch stall?
He referred to it is as his nook 🙄
---
It's in Point Frederick but the recent sale doesn't appear on realestate or domain websites. I found it on Onthehouse. It sold for $5,250,000 and the rent is $2,000/week.
duck! That’s insane!
I assumed they would buy something at this stage of their life, renting for 2k a week is madness isn’t it?
The house is amazing, no tit house swamp.

Reactions: 11
Wonder if we’ll get the glimpse of that shifty little
Army set up on their book shelf tomorrow, the one with the 2 army items, Sez’s medal and the few little pins they’ve bought from the Anzac Day merch stall?
He referred to it is as his nook 🙄
---

duck! That’s insane!
I assumed they would buy something at this stage of their life, renting for 2k a week is madness isn’t it?
Did they own last house? That is crazy amount for rent. I went stalking with no luck.

Reactions: 3
Did they own last house? That is crazy amount for rent. I went stalking with no luck.
Nope they rented there too. I always thought when they moved they would buy.
Both houses they have lived in have been nice, and that is a quality ‘lake house’ compared to the swamp house but holy moly that is almost double my mortgage repayments 😬
Steph does do some work with big brands though, so assuming she makes more then Sezzy.

Reactions: 9
Omg yawn she is the most boring influencer out there with the fastest moving thread 😂 Not one adult cares for your spoilt little brats hotwheels track babe. She fails miserably at everything, no content without her kids but it’s so mind numbingly boring with them. No one cares about your park trip. Or the fact your boys are best friends and crazy wild because they are boys let’s not worry about girls they can’t be crazy wild or best friends though. Only boys 😂 so much for all that worry about gender labelling 🙄

She has zero content.
Can’t cook. Doesn’t use thermi.
No house / decor / renovation's direction.
Only has followers because of her husband.
Failed at gym.
20 years late to anything.
Posts her own comments with exact same language on her paid content #gamechanger
Has not lost 20kg but definitely lost a bit but has definitely used some sort of quick fix getmosh prescription or something.
Only likes / interaction she gets is from her poor me posts but still then only 150-200 out of her stadium of followers which is dismal.
I get so annoyed when she only posts for wah poor me I’m bullied engagement her followers must be so dumb.
Was looking on real estate you can buy a beautiful home with pool near beach at terrigal etc for a bit over $2m. $1.8m for a literal swamp RSL 😂 bring on the floods.
Yeah... but...who knows what you'll get if you a subscription. Maybe she'll be a chatty magnificent influencer, with terrific kids and Bobley.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From one Military wife to another I know how proud of him you are. Thank you for your service Major and thanks to all his family. Military life is not always easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
duck! That’s insane!
Surely they could rent something half decent for $1,000 week for 4 years and save over $200K for a house deposit? It's crazy paying that much rent which includes a jetty when you don't even have a boat!

Interesting that the house sold for $5,250,000 in February 2024. The vendors had purchased it for $5,950,000 in May 2022 + stamp duty of about $300,000 meaning they lost about $1,000,000 in less than 2 years. Makes me wonder if the house is sinking!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.