The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope they rented there too. I always thought when they moved they would buy.
Both houses they have lived in have been nice, and that is a quality ‘lake house’ compared to the swamp house but holy moly that is almost double my mortgage repayments 😬
Steph does do some work with big brands though, so assuming she makes more then Sezzy.
I know nothing about her but could it be an arrangement with her husband’s employer?? I have friends who moved for work and negotiated that their rent would be paid for 3 years 🤯 they chose a canal side 5 bedder with a pool. Insane opportunity!

The irony that Sez posted about doing all her achievements for herself… She literally makes a living by making ‘content’ from her life for other people to look at. She’s got no choice but to live her entire life for everyone else because she doesn’t want to get a real job.

Lose all the weight you want Sez, I’m jealous I haven’t had the same success because I can’t bring myself to get a credit card and I have a huge list of health dramas. I’ll admit that openly. But I have something you’ll never have that I’m really proud of. The ability to look inwards and make myself a better person by admitting that I’m not perfect 🤗 and like Phonies said - get some bleeping therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The sad single sister could have lived there too in the granny flat part as live in cleaner
Haha yes! There's so many options, so versatile!
Really though, it's laughable they spent so much on their frankenhouse and think it's best the most lavish property in all the land, everyone is just jealous etc etc.
Literally no one is jealous of your swamp life big Sez.

Reactions: 11
Dawn service hardly compares to watching the sun rise over the nuclear reactor and swamplands

Echo the thanks to your husband for his service to our country and also honour all those whose lives have been severely impacted or lost fighting for our rights and protection.
Thank you so much.
---
ANZAC day...Sez will most likely post a magic mirror selfie, plus a few pics of her being an awesome mum entertaining the kids during school holidays...these are very stressful times people! One needs a relaxing eye mask just to cope with being an actual parent, according to Sez.
---

Grateful for you and Mr, thank you x
Thankyou for your kind words.
---
From one Military wife to another I know how proud of him you are. Thank you for your service Major and thanks to all his family. Military life is not always easy.
Thankyou and it's a good life but hard. There is no way nigella sozempic would ever be able to handle it. Imagine if the cadet had been deployed hahahaaha
---
Surely, they would have looked at other properties in the surrounding areas. I don't get what the attraction for that house is. There is nothing good about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Surely, they would have looked at other properties in the surrounding areas. I don't get what the attraction for that house is. There is nothing good about it.
It was because they could join more dollars together than brain cells. Any bet they kept getting priced out on other houses at this price point, so they jumped at this one. Instead of being worried that they got it so easily and looking at it for the tit heap it is, you know they’re the kind of people who think they’re so blessed and lucky to have won this property. I mean we shouldn’t be surprised, they’re the King and Queen of glittering turds and calling them unicorns.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It was because they could join more dollars together than brain cells. Any bet they kept getting priced out on other houses at this price point, so they jumped at this one. Instead of being worried that they got it so easily and looking at it for the tit heap it is, you know they’re the kind of people who think they’re so blessed and lucky to have won this property. I mean we shouldn’t be surprised, they’re the King and Queen of glittering turds and calling them unicorns.
There the sort of people that want to say we have a big house on the water living the dream, but they got an RSL foyer with club room toilets, 1 lounge for everyone to sit on and a swamp. What a dream!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Woof. Sez. Do people hate your kid-centric “I am but I’m not showing the kids” content or is it the diet culture content you spent so much time pretending to be against? The writing is on the wall. Time to film another reel with your kids shoving phallic shaped objects into their mouths perhaps?
926735D5-5E90-4F16-8152-06F38C37C02A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Wow that house is stunning. Didn’t they move to get a pool though 😂 remember they dug the yard up but then the pool wasn’t approved, so she threw a tantrum - they probably just brought the first house they saw. The are both so stupid and full of themselves not to think it through. Funny how we never see them on the water anymore

Reactions: 19
I find it so odd they don’t do a dawn service or go to a march for Anzac Day. I don’t recall seeing them ever really respond to it. They would post photos if they did 😂 considering he was in the army even if it was for a brief minute. Most people I know who have served Anzac Day is such a huge special day for them. Even if they weren’t serving anymore. Shows their true colours. Sez has shared the women’s rally march too - what’s the bet she won’t attend one 🙄

Reactions: 24
I know nothing about her but could it be an arrangement with her husband’s employer?? I have friends who moved for work and negotiated that their rent would be paid for 3 years 🤯 they chose a canal side 5 bedder with a pool. Insane opportunity!

The irony that Sez posted about doing all her achievements for herself… She literally makes a living by making ‘content’ from her life for other people to look at. She’s got no choice but to live her entire life for everyone else because she doesn’t want to get a real job.

Lose all the weight you want Sez, I’m jealous I haven’t had the same success because I can’t bring myself to get a credit card and I have a huge list of health dramas. I’ll admit that openly. But I have something you’ll never have that I’m really proud of. The ability to look inwards and make myself a better person by admitting that I’m not perfect 🤗 and like Phonies said - get some bleeping therapy.
Probably a tax deduction as she is doing a podcast from the office….

Reactions: 7
They 100% saw the price of the swamp and wanted to buy it. To them money is everything and buying an expensive place matters more than the quality I guess.

Reactions: 13
They 100% saw the price of the swamp and wanted to buy it. To them money is everything and buying an expensive place matters more than the quality I guess.
They definitely saw spending 1.8 mil as a flex.
But duck that, the place is a slapped together swamp shanty & how embarrassing for them when they show inside, all the finished rushed and unprofessional.

Reactions: 19
They definitely saw spending 1.8 mil as a flex.
But duck that, the place is a slapped together swamp shanty & how embarrassing for them when they show inside, all the finished rushed and unprofessional.
Compared to that other property for the same price, I’m actually so shocked they bought it. But I love knowing that they read here and would be fuming 😅 incoming “wandering around working on the property”, “can’t wait to grow old here”, “we’ve worked so hard to give our kids a good life/so so grateful” posts 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.