The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe James cosmetics 🤣 I saw a few others posting ads.
I don’t know what places are still hiring her
I've also seen a few other influenzas flogging Wild deodorant, I don't think she's done that since the big Valentine's Day reveal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've also seen a few other influenzas flogging Wild deodorant, I don't think she's done that since the big Valentine's Day reveal 😂
Oh yeah I saw those too, we shall see. She never posts a box without poking an ad in between.
Unless it’s time for more game changing clit stimulators?
Maybe it’s time Brad posted an ad, maybe a rubber vag he can use for masturbation in between Mothers Day posts? He can posts wholesome family pics followed by testimonials about how it’s the best ejaculation he’s ever had, game changer.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
10 past 6 and not a single story of her at the rally yet… safe to say she did not attend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is no way in hell nigella sozempic uses that pear. She wouldn't touch herself even if she was the last person on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sez won’t attend the rally or do any actual advocacy work because she’s incapable of having any thoughts about something other than herself, her husband or her sons, let alone doing something for someone else. It’s all me, me, me. I’m so willing for her to prove me wrong on this one… go on Sez, I dare you.

Reactions: 23
More pointless garbage.
Think I'm running out of patience to even hate follow any more.
I recently lost 10kgs using weightless drugs. Never once have I claimed to have done it through exercise or food choices. I hate liers. Just admit it Sez.
the bottom 1/2 isn’t shifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sun safety Sarah in her ugly sun shirt again that she always always always wears when she’s outside. Oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
More pointless garbage.
Think I'm running out of patience to even hate follow any more.
I recently lost 10kgs using weightless drugs. Never once have I claimed to have done it through exercise or food choices. I hate liers. Just admit it Sez.
I wish she’d think about sizing up. Those shorts are so bloody tight.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s said before that she wears a small in the shorts and a medium in the top which really boggles the mind.
Actually that was LKSD, not sure what she’s wearing in the Aje top but the bulging at the sides tells you it’s not big enough 🫠

Reactions: 9
I just can’t stand her putrid witch face.
It’s the fucked teeth and lips, that rank beak of a nose , shudders 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.