The Kearns #48 She goes by Sarah, Sez or Sar but to us Tattle aunties she’s Beaky with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she just stopped eating 😂

How coincidental that she gained weight all year, then as soon as Brad cheated on her, all the weight suddenly dropped off 🤔
She can't get the cadet to walk away from his job (that stopped the army affair) this time because they are in debt up to their eyeballs, so she decided to loose weight and take the ozempic to stop another affair. Leopards never change their spots Sarah, remember that.!!

Reactions: 16
It also is most certainly not 20kgs….as someone who lost 30kgs….the difference between those two pics isn’t 20kgs….also. Weight doesn’t matter, it is what’s on the inside that counts and sez you’re a bleeping sell out love. So…go use your pear and get over yourself

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or do her legs look as though she’s 3D? Like she cut that picture of herself out cut half of it off and then pasted it in a different background lol.
Where is the full picture. I can only see the top where she put in her thigh gap

Reactions: 5
Hey Sez… nice to see you’ve caught up here. Since you are caught up, can we have an update on Bobley please? Or nah?

Reactions: 13
I do love the fact she says “oh people dragging me down” etc when if you were just a casual observer, you would be wondering where these people are. No one ever comments on her stuff - especially not her sponsored ‘content’. It’s only if you have a look on the google and see the evidence of her and Brandleys atrocious behaviour, your mind is opened. 👀
Sarah you’re a nasty piece of work. Quit the navel gazing and get a real job.

Reactions: 17
Wonder what the bogan aunties think after they had to say their goodbyes in that ridiculous post a couple of weeks ago. Only to have the little inbreds still show up daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You forgot the magic white dot this time Sar....
She is so ridiculous, I mean what did everyone expect when she made her big announcement regarding protecting the children's privacy, BY POSTING A PICTURE OF HER KIDS ON THAT SAME ANNOUNCEMENT 🤦🏻‍♀️ She obviously was not at all serious about following through, stupid lying twit.

Reactions: 19
She is so ridiculous, I mean what did everyone expect when she made her big announcement regarding protecting the children's privacy, BY POSTING A PICTURE OF HER KIDS ON THAT SAME ANNOUNCEMENT 🤦🏻‍♀️ She obviously was not at all serious about following through, stupid lying twit.
I believe her words were something like “sometimes that might mean showing them and sometimes that might mean covering them up, I don’t know yet what it will mean”. Why post it at all then?
I don’t really think there is a middle ground on this one. You either protect their entire right to privacy and don’t feature them at all. Or you allow everyone into your life. The middle ground is just “you can see my kids if you pay for a subscription”. Ick.

Reactions: 21
I believe her words were something like “sometimes that might mean showing them and sometimes that might mean covering them up, I don’t know yet what it will mean”. Why post it at all then?
I don’t really think there is a middle ground on this one. You either protect their entire right to privacy and don’t feature them at all. Or you allow everyone into your life. The middle ground is just “you can see my kids if you pay for a subscription”. Ick.
Yes that is true. You can pay me money and I'll show you my kids... that's a slippery slope as to what you'll take money for.

Reactions: 13
Omg yawn she is the most boring influencer out there with the fastest moving thread 😂 Not one adult cares for your spoilt little brats hotwheels track babe. She fails miserably at everything, no content without her kids but it’s so mind numbingly boring with them. No one cares about your park trip. Or the fact your boys are best friends and crazy wild because they are boys let’s not worry about girls they can’t be crazy wild or best friends though. Only boys 😂 so much for all that worry about gender labelling 🙄

She has zero content.
Can’t cook. Doesn’t use thermi.
No house / decor / renovation's direction.
Only has followers because of her husband.
Failed at gym.
20 years late to anything.
Posts her own comments with exact same language on her paid content #gamechanger
Has not lost 20kg but definitely lost a bit but has definitely used some sort of quick fix getmosh prescription or something.
Only likes / interaction she gets is from her poor me posts but still then only 150-200 out of her stadium of followers which is dismal.
I get so annoyed when she only posts for wah poor me I’m bullied engagement her followers must be so dumb.
Was looking on real estate you can buy a beautiful home with pool near beach at terrigal etc for a bit over $2m. $1.8m for a literal swamp RSL 😂 bring on the floods.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where abouts does Steph live? House looks amazing. The waterfront with the pool is incredible. Probably needs an update inside, but I’d rather do that myself to my taste, than pay extra for the previous owners to do a rushed, half assed job just to flip it for extra cash.

(obviously not asking for an address 😅 I just genuinely don’t know where they’re based)
It’s a rental. Was sold in Feb for just over $5m, and then put straight onto rent. They are paying a huge amount weekly I wonder why they wouldn’t buy anything with that cash...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.