The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This made me go and have my own little sticky beak. Are you telling me they paid $1.8m for a house that doesn’t even have a driveway to the road?
View attachment 2791402

Also, just a reminder for you Sez when you stop by, you could’ve saved yourself $50k and bought this beauty that is just down the road. It’s a 5 bed, 3 bath house on land, albeit not as much but most of yours isn’t really usable, with a pool, tennis court, jetty, no RSL living area, no portholes for bedroom windows and no toilet office. I’m embarrassed for you.

View attachment 2791411
I will never not be shocked at their choice of home with others like this at a similar price! Idiots!

Reactions: 19
I will never not be shocked at their choice of home with others like this at a similar price! Idiots!
Yes it will never not be funny to me that these idiots dropped sooooo much money on their DrEaM HoUsE on the lake swamp but it's a clear tit flip job and will no doubt go under water in a few years time! How are they affording insurance on that thing?! What were they even thinking?! Like 1.8 million could buy you a beautiful mansion with at least ducted air instead of a wall of split systems!? I hope they've got buyers remorse.

Reactions: 19
I wonder when the master of wood is going to knock up that big deck… or has he been too busy showing his deck around to others that he hasn’t got time or money to do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why did this need a half naked selfie to go with it? I was going to say maybe Finnay is getting a drum kit for his birthday, but silly me, why wouldn’t they rush out to buy him something stupidly expensive to celebrate a Saturday?
View attachment 2790105
She wants everyone to notice her newly minted thigh gap. 😉
---
What in the photoshop is this
View attachment 2790555
The blurring tool got away from her. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, Sez clearly wanted to flex to everyone how loaded they were but they will never be able to resell for even close to that 😬 plus interest rates have gone up since they bought so I reckon they're in a world of pain hence no house things they planned on doing..

Reactions: 17
Yeah, Sez clearly wanted to flex to everyone how loaded they were but they will never be able to resell for even close to that 😬 plus interest rates have gone up since they bought so I reckon they're in a world of pain hence no house things they planned on doing..
This. The excessive spending is likely all on Afterpay and credit cards - that's how/why they (well, she) buys utter tit constantly but you never see any serious, thoughtful work on the home or holidays, dental, etc. They probably only have X amount of spare credit at any given point, can't withdraw it in cash, and are living minimum repayment to minimum repayment with little to zilch in actual savings.

I wouldn't be surprised if the skate ark was funded by a cash injection that came with the new mortgage...

All for the 'gram eh? I'm sure there'll be no regrets at all as she approaches retirement (or even just the teen years 😂)

Reactions: 21
Something has definitely happened with that skate ramp.
For something that was their personality for well over a year, that ramp would have made content galore with those kids. ‘Poof’ gone.

I’m not sure how old google images are, has it been dismantled by council order?

Reactions: 15
Our mortgage is tiny compared to there’s. Literally have $150,000 left to go and our interest is over $1000 a month and that with paying $200 more than the minimum a week. I’ll be mortgage free by the time I’m 40 while they won’t have even made a dent in there 1.8mil dollar hole. I mean home. I can’t imagine the hurt when they come off a fixed rate.

Reactions: 22
I don’t feel bad mocking this kids appearance, because he’s an absolute little tit. Such an unfortunate looking family. Especially this turd. Looks just like his beastly mother.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Something has definitely happened with that skate ramp.
For something that was their personality for well over a year, that ramp would have made content galore with those kids. ‘Poof’ gone.

I’m not sure how old google images are, has it been dismantled by council order?
I think the Google screenshot is up to date, at least since they’ve had turf. It says 2024. I can’t see the skate ramp, but I think the trees are really overgrown on that side now. Obviously there were issues with council. If it had all been okay I think she would have posted it more to shove it in everyone’s faces, but they’re laying low. I doubt the kids were interested after the first month anyway.

Reactions: 21
I think the Google screenshot is up to date, at least since they’ve had turf. It says 2024. I can’t see the skate ramp, but I think the trees are really overgrown on that side now. Obviously there were issues with council. If it had all been okay I think she would have posted it more to shove it in everyone’s faces, but they’re laying low. I doubt the kids were interested after the first month anyway.
There are heaps of pot plants in the front and a for sale sign so it’s not a current photo from the road

Aerial maybe because you can’t see the fence that was there and you can see the trampoline no one uses

Reactions: 2
There are heaps of pot plants in the front and a for sale sign so it’s not a current photo from the road

Aerial maybe because you can’t see the fence that was there and you can see the trampoline no one uses
Yes, I guess because the street relies on the Google car coming past and taking a photo, but the satellite I think is somewhat recent. Very clearly shows her turf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This. The excessive spending is likely all on Afterpay and credit cards - that's how/why they (well, she) buys utter tit constantly but you never see any serious, thoughtful work on the home or holidays, dental, etc. They probably only have X amount of spare credit at any given point, can't withdraw it in cash, and are living minimum repayment to minimum repayment with little to zilch in actual savings.

I wouldn't be surprised if the skate ark was funded by a cash injection that came with the new mortgage...

All for the 'gram eh? I'm sure there'll be no regrets at all as she approaches retirement (or even just the teen years 😂)
Yeah that's exactly what I'm thinking, it's all these small excessive purchases that can be put on credit or are gifted..No big house things or fixing of teeth etc..

Reactions: 8
I think the ‘skatepark’ has gone. I think that their ill advised Instagram live happened because of their outrage over the council visit. You guys really got to them 👏
I don’t know if they’ve done lives since then but I wish they would!! Sounded like a shitshow.
Also not sure if anyone knows, I don’t think this blurb about his army training is still on his LinkedIn. He only did cadet training but he calls it leadership training. Do cadets get leadership training?
I think that’s how he wormed his way into a promotion.
He’s always in meetings but only execs should be in meetings all the time. Doesn’t dickface know that back to back meetings = zero output? I bet he’s one of those idiots who just vomits corporate lingo and wastes peoples time.
some interesting thoughts from frontline workers on ineffective middle management at the NP he works at on glassdoor.
in my experience lazy, useless, morons can easily cruise along in NP’s. They are weeded out a bit faster in corporate.
I would put money on Brandley never getting another promotion at his current work and never getting a job at a higher level in another company, especially not corporate. His current employer has probably realised he’s a useless bleep and loads him up with tough stuff and tight deadlines to try and get their money’s worth. You’re not busy cos you’re the best, you’re the dumping ground for senior management.

Also if you are a good police office you should have been promoted after 3 years….

I checked google maps and yeah the grass is brown as all duck.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
@leaky_beaky probably better placed to discuss the military training, but my take on it is because it’s officer training, he’s calling it leadership training. I don’t believe he ever made it into actual ranks, so it’s pretty ballsy to say he could command in excess of 30 troops. 30 is small by military officer standards anyway. Military leadership is very different to corporate leadership too.

Reactions: 15
I think the ‘skatepark’ has gone. I think that their ill advised Instagram live happened because of their outrage over the council visit. You guys really got to them 👏
I don’t know if they’ve done lives since then but I wish they would!! Sounded like a shitshow.
Also not sure if anyone knows, I don’t think this blurb about his army training is still on his LinkedIn. He only did cadet training but he calls it leadership training. Do cadets get leadership training?
He’s always in meetings but only execs should be in meetings all the time. Doesn’t dickface know that back to back meetings = zero output? I bet he’s one of those idiots who just vomits corporate lingo and wastes peoples time.
some interesting thoughts from frontline workers on ineffective middle management at the NP he works at on glassdoor.
in my experience lazy, useless, morons can easily cruise along in NP’s. They are weeded out a bit faster in corporate.
I would put money on Brandley never getting another promotion at his current work and never getting a job at a higher level in another company, especially not corporate. His current employer has probably realised he’s a useless bleep and loads him up with tough stuff and tight deadlines to try and get their money’s worth. You’re not busy cos you’re the best, you’re the dumping ground for senior management.

Also if you are a good police office you should have been promoted after 3 years….

Interesting thing about NFPs is that often roles are not permanent ongoing, they’re like 2-3 year contracts because beyond that, financial sustainability can often be unknown / or it may run parallel with a major contract (not all roles obviously, I can’t even remember what brads role is?) sooo he may be try try tryinnnn his little best to keep his butt in a seat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@leaky_beaky probably better placed to discuss the military training, but my take on it is because it’s officer training, he’s calling it leadership training. I don’t believe he ever made it into actual ranks, so it’s pretty ballsy to say he could command in excess of 30 troops. 30 is small by military officer standards anyway. Military leadership is very different to corporate leadership too.
Thanks for your reply, your posts are always informative, logical and make perfect sense! Unlike the swamp rats.
I hate everything about that little twerp, he’s so repulsive
---
I best get back to thread #34, so I can finally catch up. Brandley has just started Youfoodz and Sarah says guys, it’s not an exaggeration that he does not have a spare 3 mins. I guess he multitasks and sits on one of the toilets during meetings.
She’s thick as pig tit, he’s also a dumbfuck, but he is a better liar/bullshitter than her, and she believes his crap about his job.
I do hope he’s still working in the shoffice!
Sorry I keep editing my posts, so much to say lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

So, what happens when you enlist in Duntroon you join as a Cadet, and you are doing Leadership training. Duntroon and ADFA are the training facilities for members to become Commissioned Officers. Its roughly 4yrs and its approx. 1yr for each level up. There are different levels in Cadets. After they complete that they go to do there Corp training in different areas which takes more time.

Reactions: 10
Played games all day with the kids? It’s only lunch time you dumb kearnt. With how poorly these kids are fed and how inactive they are sitting on devices every waking hour, they were probably only up at 8am the earliest. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.