The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I take from this is Finnay knows nothing about football and talks as much tit as his dad 👍🏻

You can pick your own joke here:
1. I guess that’s what happens when your football coach never bothers to turn up to training.
2. Brad only has himself to blame, given he’s allegedly Finn’s football coach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Damn she needs to find another brow lady! One that's actually on her side. 😂

Screenshot_2024-03-03-18-21-02-19_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

What is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I take from this is Finnay knows nothing about football and talks as much tit as his dad 👍🏻

You can pick your own joke here:
1. I guess that’s what happens when your football coach never bothers to turn up to training.
2. Brad only has himself to blame, given he’s allegedly Finn’s football coach.
And a “chip & chase” nah, that’s not a thing Brad. Has he even watched the NRL before? Or he thinks you can buy all the jerseys and become a bleeping pro?
Why isn’t Finn wearing his shirt he got when they went to the game last year?

See how she’s even gone to the lengths to blur those kids pics on the tv unit

Reactions: 12
And there is the payment for the drum kit…

Someone needs to email James a little intel on these scabs.
James don’t care. He’s only a number to them and their products aren’t a regular purchase so they don’t rely on consistent sales. James Cosmetics makes enough money that losing a small collection of ‘potential’ sales vs the number of sales they make from the dedicated followers is barely a blip on their radar.

Reactions: 13
Fark - he looks bloody miserable. I can’t see the chain or rope in this photo but I’m sure he’s tied to the coffee table or something, judging by the look on his face. Enjoy the freedom Brandley, back to your toilet block office tomorrow for another 18 hour work day.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fark - he looks bloody miserable. I can’t see the chain or rope in this photo but I’m sure he’s tied to the coffee table or something, judging by the look on his face. Enjoy the freedom Brandley, back to your toilet block office tomorrow for another 18 hour work day.
How's the "most dad's..."

But not this dad...Sez once again trying to highlight how amazingly wonderful her man is, waaaayyyy superior to every other man out there, ok?!

He does look fkn miserable though 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seeing Brad sit at the drum kit just verifies how bleeping tiny he is! A kids drum kit fits his stature perfectly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The difference in their head sizes and the lack of difference in their feet sizes is hilarious. Imagine being able to share shoes with your husband, but not hats. 🤣
This comment has got me fucked up 😂 she could eat his head like a snake eats a rat

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brandley has video of each of them “playing” the drums on his FB…. I’m better than BOTH of them. Put together. I’ve never touched a kit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
James cosmetics will use any influenzer they can for exposure. They have no ethics or care..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.