The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fark - he looks bloody miserable. I can’t see the chain or rope in this photo but I’m sure he’s tied to the coffee table or something, judging by the look on his face. Enjoy the freedom Brandley, back to your toilet block office tomorrow for another 18 hour work day.
Seeing these two together and the thought of them bumping uglies makes me never want to have sex again. 🤮
---
View attachment 2793201duck sakes mate. Look at the head.
*sees this, vagina seals itself shut… 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks for your reply, your posts are always informative, logical and make perfect sense! Unlike the swamp rats.
I hate everything about that little twerp, he’s so repulsive
---
I best get back to thread #34, so I can finally catch up. Brandley has just started Youfoodz and Sarah says guys, it’s not an exaggeration that he does not have a spare 3 mins. I guess he multitasks and sits on one of the toilets during meetings.
She’s thick as pig tit, he’s also a dumbfuck, but he is a better liar/bullshitter than her, and she believes his crap about his job.
I do hope he’s still working in the shoffice!
Sorry I keep editing my posts, so much to say lol
I’m enjoying all your likes on my posts in past Kearnts threads, gives me a quick trip down memory lane. Actually, I might as well just say it, I love being loved by you 😅
---
She really does look like she’s nursing a hairy toddler.
Soon she’ll be nap trapped
---
Two things here...

1. What's with the lips? Dry? Burnt? 😬
All the lip biting when she reads her spicy books 🍐 (SORRY)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I'm still a little shooketh they went straight for a full drum kit after whatever brief 'tuition' Finny has engaged in. I've wanted to learn the drums properly my whole life; showed real talent in the lessons I did take while high school age but there was never any room in the family home or budget to facilitate a kit. Drum pads might very well have resolved that problem, and even now at the grand old age of 35 I'd go that way first so as to not supremely duck off the neighbours and rest of my family as I learn/jam ... they'll all presumably have ever-increasing homework over the next decade or so; their neighbours aren't that far away (I seem to recall they could hear the skate ark?), Sarah enjoys reading and Brandley works from home?

All of the things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still a little shooketh they went straight for a full drum kit after whatever brief 'tuition' Finny has engaged in. I've wanted to learn the drums properly my whole life; showed real talent in the lessons I did take while high school age but there was never any room in the family home or budget to facilitate a kit. Drum pads might very well have resolved that problem, and even now at the grand old age of 35 I'd go that way first so as to not supremely duck off the neighbours and rest of my family as I learn/jam ... they'll all presumably have ever-increasing homework over the next decade or so; their neighbours aren't that far away (I seem to recall they could hear the skate ark?), Sarah enjoys reading and Brandley works from home?

All of the things 😂
From the sound of the drumming/bashing of the kit in the background i am guessing the lessons are very new.
good to see Brad on there, taking over the kids stuff as usual like a typical show off, making sure anything the kids can do he can do better.
no doubt he was a drum expert in one of his many schools, maybe consultant to Travis Barker
---
I am surprised they haven’t taken the prodigal child out of the current school and sent him to central coast sports school because he is SOOO talented

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For such soccer obsessed kids why arent they using the goals and Sez filming Brad doing backflips to celebrate a goal?
---
Another day. Another jersey

Hey Sez, I’m sure that’s not the only base Brad’s been feeling… 😉 all those gym booties I bet.
Learn to spell you moron!
But Brad doesn’t swear around the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Brandley, if you’re such a big Broncos fan (the biggest little Broncos fan, even!), and you’re as rich as your wife wants us to believe… why didn’t you go to Vegas for opening weekend?

Please lock in any of these options?
👍🏽 You have no money.
❤ Big Sez said no and chained you up.
😆 Your teenage criminal record is a bit risky for the ol’ ESTA check.
😮 You have no mates to go with.
☹ You have to work 17 hours days and couldn’t get the time off work.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

All of the things 😂
Our closest neighbour is about 300m from our house, very musically talented family. They play everything. When they play the drums (perfectly mind you) its only pleasant as a neighbour for the first few sets. Then it’s just annoying. Wouldn’t like to listen to a kid trying out (or a big little kid either

Reactions: 17
Hey Brandley, if you’re such a big Broncos fan (the biggest little Broncos fan, even!), and you’re as rich as your wife wants us to believe… why didn’t you go to Vegas for opening weekend?

Please lock in any of these options?
👍🏽 You have no money.
❤ Big Sez said no and chained you up.
😆 Your teenage criminal record is a bit risky for the ol’ ESTA check.
😮 You have no mates to go with.
☹ You have to work 17 hours days and couldn’t get the time off work.
🤣🤣🤣
Where is the all of the above option?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣
Where is the all of the above option?
I realised my mistake after I posted and couldn’t edit it. If you go back and react 🤢, this should cover it. Mostly because we’re sickened that anyone thinks he’s a catch.

• Haha
I haaaaaate this FuN dAd thing she tries to portray. My husband plays with our kids too, you know, because he’s their dad? It’s pretty normal and expected. He also turns up for the non-fun stuff too and I don’t think you could say the same for Brad. I really hope Sez has more self respect in real life because she comes across as pathetic.

Brad only cares about Brad having fun. He buys a drum kit so that he can play a drum kit. He buys the boys a motorbike so he can buy himself a motorbike. Builds a skatepark so he can play on a skatepark. It’s always the same. Show me Brad doing something that isn’t motivated by self interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I haaaaaate this FuN dAd thing she tries to portray. My husband plays with our kids too, you know, because he’s their dad? It’s pretty normal and expected. He also turns up for the non-fun stuff too and I don’t think you could say the same for Brad. I really hope Sez has more self respect in real life because she comes across as pathetic.

Brad only cares about Brad having fun. He buys a drum kit so that he can play a drum kit. He buys the boys a motorbike so he can buy himself a motorbike. Builds a skatepark so he can play on a skatepark. It’s always the same. Show me Brad doing something that isn’t motivated by self interest.
typical narcissist behaviour from him

I feel so much better after her Monday pep talk.
Today is the day I'm going to sign up for Project Glow!
Oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Monday Pep Talk?!?!
what a great excuse to talk about herself again and how much she loves herself!!

Seeing these two together and the thought of them bumping uglies makes me never want to have sex again. 🤮
---

*sees this, vagina seals itself shut… 😳
I would rather duck a fence post that bump uglies with the cadet. My vjj shuts shop and pulls the roller door down never to see the light again thinking about nigella sozempic and her doing the deed...
---
Monday Pep Talk?!?!
what a great excuse to talk about herself again and how much she loves herself!!
So stuff work lets sit online and stalk some gym pages. Its so much fun. She needs to be cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.