The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2794939
Oh poor Sezzy.....i have an appointment tomorrow for full body scans to make sure the cancer i am in remission for hasn't decided to reappear.....I would swap appointments with her in a heartbeat.....it's not a competition and i do not mean it to sound that way but duck she grinds my gears!!!🤬🤬
She is a freaking whinging entitled witch. Complaining about an 8.20 appt 🤯 Try living in the hospital because you have cancer and not having a choice when you have your MRI..
Fingers crossed for you Bindi, really hoping you stay in remission 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 30
This her? Kin Instagram page 3 hours ago.
I thought she looked like her hair was receding because of all the filters she uses - but her hair REALLY IS receding!
---
View attachment 2794939
Oh poor Sezzy.....i have an appointment tomorrow for full body scans to make sure the cancer i am in remission for hasn't decided to reappear.....I would swap appointments with her in a heartbeat.....it's not a competition and i do not mean it to sound that way but duck she grinds my gears!!!🤬🤬
I hope you get perfect boring result ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2794939
Everything crossed for good news from your scan. Cancer can fack off

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And again... she was at the gym this morning wearing the same brown poo top that she's going to get an MRI in at 8.20pm. Ewwwww.

And also Sez, some of us have had MRIs for cancer. And also brain MRIs with the helmet and covis protocols wearing a mask. But you are so brave getting one on your elbow because you are struggling to lift at the gym. Didn't seem to be an issue lifting Little Ted in the kitchen disco the other day.

Reactions: 29
Haha thanks, honestly you guys are so funny. I’m hoping that people like me , liking old posts, helps keep tattle top of google. It probably doesn’t, cos why would it.. but I’ve been dying to comment !
my flatmate keeps asking me why she can hear me laughing at nothing in my room lol
I do hideous belly laughs and my partner looks at me like im mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2794939
She’s an absolute bleeping bleep.
I hope tomorrow all the good blessings come your way with good news. 🙏
---
A panic attack at a facial? Weren’t you a cop Sez? Jesus
I remember when she posted this when it happened. I thought she was a bleeping moron, but it actually happened to me too, lol probably karma I guess but it was terrifying. I have never been back for another facial since.
---
I kind of call bullshit on her elbow, she shows doing those box jumps and I assume other cardio like running, if her elbow was so bad even jumping and running wouldn’t comfortable, maybe she needs her bone density checked, starvation and lack of nutrients aren’t great for the body

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2794939
I hope all goes well for you x

She is full of tit, she has been doing pull ups, weights etc
No mention of her seeing a physio at all…

Reactions: 14
I feel like she hasn’t even bothered to google what most MRI machines look like now for something simple like this? I’m claustrophobic AF and I’ve never had an issue with routine MRIs on one body part, because it’s basically a doughnut? Not a big dark tube that you’re stuck in for massive lengths of time, like she’s imagining. I could be wrong, but I doubt it 😅

If her elbow is injured, it’s really irresponsible for the gym to let her continue training on it the way she has been. Stupid on Sarah’s part too, but what’s new.

Reactions: 18
I feel like she hasn’t even bothered to google what most MRI machines look like now for something simple like this? I’m claustrophobic AF and I’ve never had an issue with routine MRIs on one body part, because it’s basically a doughnut? Not a big dark tube that you’re stuck in for massive lengths of time, like she’s imagining. I could be wrong, but I doubt it 😅

If her elbow is injured, it’s really irresponsible for the gym to let her continue training on it the way she has been. Stupid on Sarah’s part too, but what’s new.
It’s probably just a lie, made up story to peddle some bleeping sling or some new sports bandages / wraps she’s doing for an upcoming ad😂
Nothing is genuine with these maggots.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope all goes well for you x

She is full of tit, she has been doing pull ups, weights etc
No mention of her seeing a physio at all…
Oh I forgot she was learning to do pull ups. What a moron. No wonder your elbow never heeled. Get out of the bleeping gym and give it a chance.

• Haha
I think she just wants to get into shape to hopefully be a gym bunny (not gonna happen) to get some attention and hopefully get a duck from a gym jock. Revenge would be sweet in her eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe her Ozempic prescription has run out and she knows she’s going to gain weight back so using an ‘injury’ as a front to explain the incoming weight gain?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2794939
Sending lots of love. You're going to knock this out of the ballpark. When you're in the scan machine imagine nigella sozempic and her pear toy and the cadet in bondage gear... it's all about the visuals.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Ha ha ha, how loveless must her life be if she’s posting this tit I’m getting an elbow MRI-look at my pretty birthday nails-my tattoo is because Buddy died content.

Here’s a tip for ya Sez! If you water your real life relationships, stop being such a Kearnt, and stop lying to yourself that Brad left the army, police and gym to run towards his family, you wouldn’t have to rely on validation from strangers on the internet to give ya the warm and fuzzies darl.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ha ha ha, how loveless must her life be if she’s posting this tit I’m getting an elbow MRI-look at my pretty birthday nails-my tattoo is because Buddy died content.

Here’s a tip for ya Sez! If you water your real life relationships, stop being such a Kearnt, and stop lying to yourself that Brad left the army, police and gym to run towards his family, you wouldn’t have to rely on validation from strangers on the internet to give ya the warm and fuzzies darl.
say it louder for the people in the back 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Their lives must be so empty.
Even with the flashing of the cash any chance they get, the everyday mundane is all they have to offer and it’s the same script every day. There’s never anything new.

How can we push the downfall to come a little quicker? I’m getting impatient over here. 😫🤣
Do they have a management? Surely no one is dumb enough to try and manage these half wits 🤣🤣

View attachment 2794939
Hey, I hope you’re holding up ok. The wait is always horrible. I’ll be thinking of you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.