The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she's just not mentioning project glow anymore. Just like when Brandley promising something and then never mentions it again, hoping people will forget. Is she just hoping people will forget? Or is she seriously that bad at starting a business that she completely misses her boat to start it, like cmon babe we're nearly half way through 'term 1'. This is why she will amount to nothing on this platform. She hasn't got the skills to start a business herself. Hasn't got the charm or charisma to be a proper influencer, she's just flogging ads for followers she's had forever because they probably don't even notice they follow her anymore and forget to click unfollow. She's been on the same amount of followers for years now, no growth. I really don't get how she thinks this is going to be sustainable long term. Sez, time to get an actual job babe.

Also love that her facial lines have suddenly disappeared this morning, love a good filtered car talk 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wish I could unsubscribe from seeing James Cosmetics eye mask ads! Every influenza is flogging then!
And all of them are very bad advertisements for the brand, I'm not buying eye masks from anyone who has excessive bags, and poor skin around the eyes. Not looking at you Kerry Harvey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahaha, for duck’s sake. There are no rules about when and when not to join a gym. Gosh they make up so much tit to make it appear as though their mundane existence is actually breaking a mould that society has thrust upon them. As with most things, she’s connected two unrelated things and made it content. Imagine being this munted that you think you’re an anarchist against something that doesn’t exist. Lol.

But come on Aunties, Term 1 is still in progress. Let’s give Sez a real chance to launch Project Glow. Let’s be women supporting other women, and all offer our expertise to help!

If you’re a PT, fitness leader, dietician or other registered health professional, please react 👍🏽
If you work in design, comms or media like me, please react ❤
If you work with glow worms or think you can apply the same glow to humans, please react 😆
If you’re simply a person waiting for project glow so you can start your journey on the back of your partner’s infidelity and you are totally lost without Sez, please react ☹.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Hahaha, for duck’s sake. There are no rules about when and when not to join a gym. Gosh they make up so much tit to make it appear as though their mundane existence is actually breaking a mould that society has thrust upon them. As with most things, she’s connected two unrelated things and made it content. Imagine being this munted that you think you’re an anarchist against something that doesn’t exist. Lol.

But come on Aunties, Term 1 is still in progress. Let’s give Sez a real chance to launch Project Glow. Let’s be women supporting other women, and all offer our expertise to help!

If you’re a PT, fitness leader, dietician or other registered health professional, please react 👍🏽
If you work with glow worms or think you can apply the same glow to humans, please react 😆
If you’re simply a person waiting for project glow so you can start your journey on the back of your partner’s infidelity and you are totally lost without Sez, please react ☹.
Bravo, your first paragraph has articulated everything I've wanted to say about utterly ridiculous this family are. So well-worded 👏🏻🙌🏻 They invent tit to suit themselves, jump on a bandwagon (usually after the ship has sailed) and flog it for a bit, before leaping to something else. Like just pick something, ANYTHING, and commit to that.

"if you work with glow worms" 🤣🤣 wheezing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I AM a glow worm…where is that option?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m enjoying all your likes on my posts in past Kearnts threads, gives me a quick trip down memory lane. Actually, I might as well just say it, I love being loved by you 😅
---

Soon she’ll be nap trapped
---

All the lip biting when she reads her spicy books 🍐 (SORRY)
Haha thanks, honestly you guys are so funny. I’m hoping that people like me , liking old posts, helps keep tattle top of google. It probably doesn’t, cos why would it.. but I’ve been dying to comment !
my flatmate keeps asking me why she can hear me laughing at nothing in my room lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha thanks, honestly you guys are so funny. I’m hoping that people like me , liking old posts, helps keep tattle top of google. It probably doesn’t, cos why would it.. but I’ve been dying to comment !
my flatmate keeps asking me why she can hear me laughing at nothing in my room lol
Let's be real... outside of the internet we'd all be genuine friends. The thing I love about people on here is that they can see straight through these "influencers" bullshit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Which girl are you referring to Sez? Oh, that's right, you're talking about yourself, again 🤦🏻‍♀️ why does she do this? Why not just say you're proud of yourself?
Because she’s so EDGYYYYY and is always having out of body experiences. Duhhhh! Or she literally wants everyone to believe that that Sarah died (RIP) and she is reborn as a new Sarah.

Maybe she’s celebrating her first birthday/launching Project D’oh this month. It would explain why she’s making such a huge deal about Pisces szn this week (even though it’s been Pisces szn for 2-ish weeks now). What a dead tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s allegedly had an elbow injury for six months and can’t train upper body, despite showing us her doing weights many, many times? Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What’s with the annoying hand gestures and face touching influencers always do when speaking to the camera?

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20240304_200248_Instagram.jpg

Oh poor Sezzy.....i have an appointment tomorrow for full body scans to make sure the cancer i am in remission for hasn't decided to reappear.....I would swap appointments with her in a heartbeat.....it's not a competition and i do not mean it to sound that way but duck she grinds my gears!!!🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.