The Kearns #46 Mirror mirror on the wall, where’s the project Sez promised us all?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These pep talks from the car are so condescending .
Monday: Join the gym.
Tuesday: Get that test done that you've been putting off
What is she going to tell us to do tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That vid of him making threats with Sarah jumping in and agreeing in the background, if his employees got to see that.. do NFP’s in Australia get govt funding? I’m sure the minister who overseas elder care doesn’t know who Brad is, despite him revolutionising the sector, that’s a side of Brad I would love to share with the ministers office.
(Don’t worry Brandley I live outside Australia, lucky you)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That vid of him making threats with Sarah jumping in and agreeing in the background, if his employees got to see that.. do NFP’s in Australia get govt funding? I’m sure the minister who overseas elder care doesn’t know who Brad is, despite him revolutionising the sector, that’s a side of Brad I would love to share with the ministers office.
But he doesn't swear, right? 🤥

Also, the instagram vs reality photo should have the magic mirror photo vs a photo of her from literally anyone else's camera that doesn't magically filtered her tree trunks into the background. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand using the two photos as comparison as to what is reality and what is just for Instagram.

You hide your face on Instagram but are happy and smiling in reality?
You are thirsty on Instagram but have a water bottle in reality?
You have legs on Instagram but don’t in reality?

Really odd that the ‘reality’ picture is of her with a smoothing filter on and looking better than she did in her previous stories.
Maybe she doesn’t know what reality means? Aka not fake, Sezzy. View attachment 2796349View attachment 2796350
Thank you - I didn't understand this either!!! Is it a total flex? Like the old "excuse the mess" when you know full well your house is clean and immaculate lol. Oh look at me I'm so tired and I'm sitting down so my skin is popping out the top of my shorts? Make it make sense. And please, be like me, #filterfree even though it's not February lol
---
A lot of them do get Govt Funding, not 100% but they would be getting something.

Reactions: 11
I bought my daughter two as new condition, second hand uniform dresses for $5 today, instead of $60 for new. I’ll use the money saved to pay for her therapy bills later in life 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand using the two photos as comparison as to what is reality and what is just for Instagram.

Really odd that the ‘reality’ picture is of her with a smoothing filter on and looking better than she did in her previous stories.
Maybe she doesn’t know what reality means? Aka not fake, Sezzy. View attachment 2796349View attachment 2796350
I wonder if she meant to include the fat roll over the 3 sizes too small shorts in the reality pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she meant to include the fat roll over the 3 sizes too small shorts in the reality pic 🤣
That might be the “reality” she’s talking about? I don’t know. She never understands these really basic references. Just makes me think, “oh, so you realise you need to size up those shorts?”

Reactions: 12
That might be the “reality” she’s talking about? I don’t know. She never understands these really basic references. Just makes me think, “oh, so you realise you need to size up those shorts?”
I can’t believe she meant to include it. Not sez admitting she actually has body fat 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
erm....me again.her elbow can't be hurting too much if she's man handling the lego trucks panels back into place. Why didn't she do this last week when it was raining instead of going to the internet to have a cry. She's fkn grinding my gears today. I've got a lot of reading to do for my real work and I'm using Tattle as my break out lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I still can't believe she wears those clothes everywhere. She truly thinks she's hot. Hate to break it to you babe, but your face is all beak and teeth, with a receding hairline to boot 😬

Ain't no amount of exercise and restriction fixing those. You and your smashed crab husband are made for each other 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not once have I ever thought… I’ll just video myself doing something to share with the internet…
Is it showing off that she has a jeep and she can take the roof off? Is it cos she thinks she’s tit hot. 🤮
Her arm looks completely fine, good range of movement, no wincing in pain…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not once have I ever thought… I’ll just video myself doing something to share with the internet…
Is it showing off that she has a jeep and she can take the roof off? Is it cos she thinks she’s tit hot. 🤮
Her arm looks completely fine, good range of movement, no wincing in pain…
Tell me you're reading here Sez, without telling me you're reading here.

Sez: look you moles, I totally CAN put the Lego lid back on all by myself *defiantly pokes out tongue*

Moles: yeah ok luv...so why didn't you do that when you whinged about missing your 'hot girl walk' due to inclement weather?

Sez: erm, well...it's for engagement with my STADIUM, ok??!

At this stage we really should be charging a content fee, as on her own this charlatan has got nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I couldn't understand this either!! She has missed the memo on what insta v reality posts should be.....not real bright our gal Sezzy....mix that with Brandley and the kids didn't stand a chance in looks or intelligence!

Reactions: 15
I bought my daughter two as new condition, second hand uniform dresses for $5 today, instead of $60 for new. I’ll use the money saved to pay for her therapy bills later in life 🤙
I think I have lost brain cells reading and listening to nigella sozempic posts, I thought you said I bought my daughter and she's 2. I need to step away from sozempics posts today.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the hell is a hot girl walk?? Does she think she's sexy cause she sure as hell isn't, or has she tit her pants or is it the weather. I know I'm getting older, but I have never heard of a hot girls walk.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.