The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, OMG guys, who even is she…three school kids…WOW, has that ever happened in the history of people?! Says the mother of four, and one of seven growing up….
She’s also been making lunches for all three of them forever? This isn’t new? Goddddd she’s so boring.

Will we get ✨Project Glow✨ tomorrow, or has she decided that it’s a term 2 thing?

Reactions: 19
She literally stands and poses in front of her mirror, as if she has a massive dildo stuck in her crotch. Close your legs sarah! Your thigh gap is imaginary! No one stands like that in everyday life! Seriously we could post a photo montage of her wearing the same tit with the same wide leg stance at least once day. So lame!! Also check out braddles fingernails i zoomed in on from a photo of the turdy montage. Yuck. Wouldn’t let that hand touch me ewwww. Then also check out her yuck teeth. Can see touches of silver on the sides. Wonder if her multivitamin helps with teeth health? Hmmmm

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She literally stands and poses in front of her mirror, as if she has a massive dildo stuck in her crotch. Close your legs sarah! Your thigh gap is imaginary! No one stands like that in everyday life! Seriously we could post a photo montage of her wearing the same tit with the same wide leg stance at least once day. So lame!! Also check out braddles fingernails i zoomed in on from a photo of the turdy montage. Yuck. Wouldn’t let that hand touch me ewwww. Then also check out her yuck teeth. Can see touches of silver on the sides. Wonder if her multivitamin helps with teeth health? Hmmmm
Those fingernails just made my vagina clamp shut forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also, tell your super kind and respectful child to keep his shoes on in public and get his dirty feet of the seat.

Reactions: 9
Wow, 6 hour shredded chicken? Takes me 20 and it's simple as duck.

God she's absolutely just useless. I feel half annoyed and half sorry for her. Are there really people in her DMs asking for food ideas and recipes? Goddamn if there are.... then i hope these people get swallowed up by the algorithm soon because there are some PHENOMENAL recipes on insta.

But I can say with hand on heart.... that Sarah has never made anything inspirational or even remotely tasty looking.

Reactions: 16
knoxxxxy boy needs more sleep. His sleep would be terrible with all that mouth breathing.

Reactions: 6
I’m shocked Outspoken would even approve this post, but I’m glad they did 😂. It will be gone as soon as Sarah wakes up.
1026E095-20DB-4CA3-AB11-FE22400376EF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How do you even get fingernails that short? Looks painful!
These, my fellow Tattle aunties, are the fingernails of a man who has ADHD and must incessantly bite his nails (and jiggle his legs) as he sits at his dunny office desk. He’s got so much pent up energy while he’s chained to that thing being a data guru and revolutionising the aged care sector. This is also why he does flips out of work hours. So! 🫨 Much! 🫨 Energy! 🫨

These are also the fingernails of a man who is both vertically and sexually frustrated. It’s not easy being the short husband of a wife who doesn’t let you send dick pics and romp gym babe anymore. The only good mornings DaDMiDGeT has now are literally the exercise. But lucky someone told him the chopped up plugger trick to give him an extra inch. Brad can put them in his shoes AND his condom, you know, on the off chance he wants to throw his little sausage down Sez’s hallway.

These are also the fingernails of a man who is so ridiculously in debt thanks to his Big W trauma spending and his wife’s incessant spending on unnecessary items to fill the void.

These fingernails are a triple threat: ADHD, frustration and debt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In her ‘day on a plate’ she forgot to mention what she eats before she trains the other 2 times a day 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.