The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I understand the ice bath now.

Everyone at Kin: Hey Sarah, we really think you should try taking a bath…I mean, ice bath.
Sez: what are the benefits? Will it make me skinny?
Everyone: uhh…yeah, sure. Just get in the bath. Make sure you stay in for at least three minutes. Try to get your armpits all the way in. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Every time I see that video of her walking up to Teddy in the cage with Loki (not proof of life Sez, this was ages ago!), I think it must have been staged. Why else would any parent film themselves walking towards their bubbah toddlah locked in a cage with a dog and a large bird. If poor Lulu got frightened and knocked over the bird, there’s no telling what poor Loki would have done.
Such a piece of shite. It’s not funny, or sweet, or cool or endearing Sez!

Reactions: 18
It’s a reallllllly weird assortment of tit looking food but my tedddday bubba aged kid would eat that amount
My youngest is a few days older than turd-burglar and he would eat more than that. But wouldn't eat that disgusting tit. It looks horrible.

Reactions: 7
What is her fascination in sharing pics of Turdy? He’s not cute. He’s not talented. Every time I see a pic of him, he reminds me of that kid parents ask teachers not to sit their kid next to. The kid that teachers wonder what the hell they did to draw the short straw to have him in their class. He just oozes naughtiness. To be a fly on the wall in his first year of full time school, during his time to shine.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You really would think she would share all those photos and memories of Teddy on her personal Instagram page for all her friends and family to see…. Oh wait!!! She doesn’t have any friends and doesn’t speak with her family!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I see that video of her walking up to Teddy in the cage with Loki (not proof of life Sez, this was ages ago!), I think it must have been staged. Why else would any parent film themselves walking towards their bubbah toddlah locked in a cage with a dog and a large bird. If poor Lulu got frightened and knocked over the bird, there’s no telling what poor Loki would have done.
Such a piece of shite. It’s not funny, or sweet, or cool or endearing Sez!
Do bird cages have locks on the INSIDE as well as the OUTSIDE?
There's no way that kid had the dexterity to get his hand through the cage and lock it with the exterior lock

Reactions: 8
It was and of course they smooched up to him and his wife in the lead up.
we haven’t seen Sez out with Brooke lately… no hair appointments… nothing
Oh, I didn’t realise his wife is Brooke the hairdresser. Not that you’d want to admit you make Sez’s hair look like that.My daughter was obsessed with Short Stack back in the day so this has given me extra lols.

Reactions: 7
Oh, I didn’t realise his wife is Brooke the hairdresser. Not that you’d want to admit you make Sez’s hair look like that.My daughter was obsessed with Short Stack back in the day so this has given me extra lols.
Sezz hasn't gone to Brooke since they moved to the swamp.
She hasn't mentioned any hairdresser since.

Reactions: 9
Just in case your didn’t know, she’s skinny you guys.

so many photos, the same every day like this just duck off
Fark. Harry called and wants his pants back!
pull them down to your waist you ugly wilderbeast. Gosh she makes me sick 🙄 saaaa skinnayyy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.