The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww, look at widdle Brandley’s astronaut plate. Hope he can fit that all in 😉
I wish I could personally thank that real estate agent for making that typo 🤣 every now and then I get such a kick out of it and I bet it makes the wee little turd so so angry haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
duck me that steak is welllllllll done. That dinner looks absolutely awful! Dry steak, some sad salad and a pineapple ring? She’s home all day! Do better you bleeping pelican.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the duck is that? Those kids have tit diets. No wonder she never posts food. All I've ever seen her 'make' is this or some bland rice with chicken, nothing else in the bowl. You'd think if you were home all day and have 3 kids, you'd learn how to cook....

Also confirms she absolutely is not losing weight the healthy way. Have fun when that comes back on.

Reactions: 20
What kid is that for?! That is NOT enough food. That is more like a snack not dinner. Those kids would be waking up starving!!!! That's almost abuse. Feed your kids proper meals you piece of tit.

Reactions: 21
What kid is that for?! That is NOT enough food. That is more like a snack not dinner. Those kids would be waking up starving!!!! That's almost abuse. Feed your kids proper meals you piece of tit.
Or have trouble falling asleep because they’re hungry.
My kids ditched the themed plates years ago… even my 2 year old eats off a normal plate

Reactions: 8
Her kids are SO ORDINARY. No one needs a bleeping slide show of Turdy Spaghurdy through the years. It would weird me the duck out if strangers were that interested in my kid. Imagine someone walking up to you in public and being like, “excuse me, can I see a bunch of photos of your kid? Actually, just send them to me so that I can view them anytime. Thanks”.

I can sort of understand sharing fake anecdotes, but random photos?? Why?? Really think about it Sarah.

Reactions: 22
I am not sure, but, I think, maybe, and I am going out on a limb here, but…this year….Teddy, baby, this is your year!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tattle aunties, well done on launching Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: How to lose friends and influence nobody on the first day of Term 1.

I gave you a clear business plan to execute (keep snarking) and you didn’t let me down. You’re the team I’d like behind anything I attempt to turn viral.

May your Term 1 be stronger than Sez’s jawline, Sez’s feet breaking through her Connies and Sez’s cravings for Nutella.

PS. 💗 (it’s a glowing pink heart to show you how much I love being loved by you.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As a mum of 3 boys younger than Knoxxay, I promise you they eat a hell of a lot more than what she's offering. My 9 and 7 year olds eat more than I do! I reckon my 1 year old eats about that amount.

Reactions: 16
It’s a reallllllly weird assortment of tit looking food but my tedddday bubba aged kid would eat that amount

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spoiler: it’s Sarah’s serve 🫠

@phonies just reminded me about her shoes. I wouldn’t even wear those out for a walk!? She wears them everywhere. She really must stink 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dude this is a real toddlah dinner (2 year old) not a boy about to start school.
(Apologies to Brad if it was his dinner. Hope he ate it all like a good widdle Bwaddles)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.