The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 100% going to wear that black bra to school drop off tomorrow, isn’t she?

I guess she’s not planning on going outside at all today. She’s missing her sun shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This isn’t her.. in the ice bath video those shorts were so tight she had skin hanging over the sides. She’s such a liar. Yes you’ve lost weight Sarah but you aren’t this small. Stop tricking your followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
With all the hype yesterday and last night I thought today was Turdy's first day of "big" school.
Tonight will be insufferable.
We'll have all the cliches.

• Haha
She's really out of touch with how families are living. Me and my partner are on a fairly good income, however, we took my step son (13) to the movies a couple of weeks ago, normal Village Cinemas, the 3 x tickets and two popcorn deals we had were over $90. She's been how many times these holidays? She throws money around like there's a magic money tree at the swamp. Makes me sick. Those kids have so much stuff and she still needs to take them out. I don't comment much, but so many families can't afford food, or back to school items, or uniforms, or housing and she spends $100's on them weekly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She's really out of touch with how families are living. Me and my partner are on a fairly good income, however, we took my step son (13) to the movies a couple of weeks ago, normal Village Cinemas, the 3 x tickets and two popcorn deals we had were over $90. She's been how many times these holidays? She throws money around like there's a magic money tree at the swamp. Makes me sick. Those kids have so much stuff and she still needs to take them out. I don't comment much, but so many families can't afford food, or back to school items, or uniforms, or housing and she spends $100's on them weekly.
I’d say she gives the credit card a good work out and that’s her “line of credit” she has no savings & has no budgeting or control.
If she was that good at budgeting and saving that would be her identity and brag… because how on earth do they afford all the stuff they have?

Reactions: 13
I think people, including influencers, are at their own liberty to spend money how they want. Regardless of whether it is in touch with the average Australian household or not, I’m a firm believer in if you work for your money, you decide how you spend it.

It doesn’t bother me how much money Sez spends, or that her key demographic may not be of the same socioeconomic status. What does bother me though, and what many of us snark about, is 1) the contradictory nature of her spending habits vs. the ‘values’ she says she has, and 2) the apparent living beyond one’s means. They don’t align, amirite!?

According to Sez values alignment looks like:

Preaching sustainability? Buy your kids endless toys and clothing that will inevitably end up in landfill!
Preaching supporting small and local? Stock up on tit you don’t need from Temu, Rebel and Kmart!
Preaching supporting women? You and your husband should publicly dox them and uncover a cheating scandal in their family!
Preaching nutritious snacks and the benefits of diet? Flog a patch for everything! Do a ad for Nutella products and Arnott’s biscuits!
Preaching the importance of sibling relationships? Cut off your own siblings!
Preaching not going without? Comment on your friend’s post saying how much you miss bread!

Sarah Kearns: not sustainable or nutritious, not skinny or delicious, not supportive just malicious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Hey you guyzzzz, here's our first sneaky peek at Project Glow.... she's selling light bulbs.

1000014420.png

(Please note: sez is not Aware of led models at this point. Give her 5 years)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hey, she didn’t buy drinks! She is saving money by them taking their own…in their Frank Greens that are what like $60 a pop…purchases that make your weekends free ok

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Hey, she didn’t buy drinks! She is saving money by them taking their own…in their Frank Greens that are what like $60 a pop…purchases that make your weekends free ok
She probably decanted the Cokes she bought into the Frank Greens to make it look like her kids drink water 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Honestly I think the giant Cokes and and lolly cups and everything else are hidden out of shot because she knows people comment 🫠

Reactions: 20
1706589594702.png

JUMP SCARE!!!

Also... hope this isn't leading into an a ad Sez... would hate to have to report this for not disclosing that it is in fact a ad.

• Sick
One like = one prayer for Sez to get some self-awareness and/or qualification and/or ability to tell the truth

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Holy tit. His speech.

How’s the fake, “nooo Teddy is mine” with the baby voice 🤮. Is she trying to win a Logie for her acting skills? She really is becoming Emmylou.

Reactions: 13
Like, OMG guys, who even is she…three school kids…WOW, has that ever happened in the history of people?! Says the mother of four, and one of seven growing up….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.