The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talk properly you jobless duck.
The bird got in because you live in an overpriced swamp house and that part of the house isn’t meant to be closed in, it was probably a ghetto reno and the bird knows the way in, hopefully it pooped everywhere, left lice and a nest behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes is Jason credible? I googled looking for the person he mentioned, wanted to see who would go for wee Brandley LOL
Yeah what IS the story with this Jason character? I mean, I'm not mad about his comments haha

Reactions: 6
(I feel stupid for asking this as surely the answer is no but still) do we think they are paying tax on their influencer income, or any super at all?

I assume no super, but surely Christian Hull and old mate ChristopherSkaseLou (can’t take credit for that one) have taught other influencers a ‘lesson’ about tax evasion?

Imagine being beaky Kearns, there’s no way Brad will stay with her once the kids are older. She has no skills and will have no super. She’s fucked.
He won't know the kids are older. He'll still be sequestered in the toilet block. I think she locks him in there so he cant get out and go to the gym🔒🔑
---
They love being loved by the sharks
I was just going to write that 🦈🦈

• Haha
The Kearns missed out on lots of back to school ads. Shoes & Sox seemed to do everyone except them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah what IS the story with this Jason character? I mean, I'm not mad about his comments haha
Jason has "touched the poo" as I once heard on another forum. Basically getting too close and interfering too much.

I believe it's a woman as someone went back in their FB history and saw that gender used to be female. Obviously a faux account.

They comment on Dora Creek community posts, stick their nose in too much, try and incite people on that group to talk about them or their issues.

They just take it too far for me sometimes. A bit ikky.

Far out I hate these idiots so much but you definitely have to take Jason's comments with a grain of salt.

Reactions: 18
The bird got in because you live in an overpriced swamp house and that part of the house isn’t meant to be closed in, it was probably a ghetto reno and the bird knows the way in, hopefully it pooped everywhere, left lice and a nest behind.
Swampies ✌🏼

• Heart
Yeah right 🤣🤣 the way she thinks her followers would believe this is crazy
Kid can’t even construct a proper sentence, little fucker did not ever say this!!
And mini wraps couldn’t fit the wrapped product…not good advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle Sez! Also, isn’t the wrap thingy able to be used for any size wrap 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure that was one of her selling points in an earlier ad
'don't come at me'

Oh we will come at you, because you flog this stuff on your ads and then don't even use them yourself. So yeah, we WILL come at you 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.