The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever she pops on to talk to the camera, it’s always a flat out brag!
“oh I’m so privileged to get to stay home and ‘work’ and choose when to rest my body!”
duck off Sarah!
resting her body because she’s probably injured herself or she’s had another dose of glow and needs to rest

Reactions: 6
Sez "My kids don't eat white bread"

White bread rolls 2 days in a row

Sez "wrapt is perfect for rolls"

Sez "wrapt fits perfectly in their lunch boxes"

Rolls straight in the lunch box without being in a wrapt 2 days in a row

Picking apart her lies is actually getting boring now it's that frequent and predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Sez "My kids don't eat white bread"

White bread rolls 2 days in a row

Sez "wrapt is perfect for rolls"

Sez "wrapt fits perfectly in their lunch boxes"

Rolls straight in the lunch box without being in a wrapt 2 days in a row

Picking apart her lies is actually getting boring now it's that frequent and predictable.
I agree, I’m bleeping over it, everyday she lies & contradicts herself.
Like that story now, she says she makes lunches while cooking dinner, she cooking stir fry but the kids are eating now, so they don’t eat the stir fry? Stop lying bleep.
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like that story now, she says she makes lunches while cooking dinner, she cooking stir fry but the kids are eating now, so they don’t eat the stir fry? Stop lying bleep.
---
How is this her routine when it was literally a day ago she had the revelation of making lunches the night before?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just watched her stories from this morning and my goodness, I’m fuming.

she is privileged because she gets to stay home and share her ‘life’ with strangers on the internet. Umm Sez maybe some of us don’t want to do that. Maybe some of us like our jobs and making a difference to peoples lives in our jobs. Maybe some of us have worked out a home life balance, and the time with our children is about quality not quantity.

her little chat has really made me angry. He perspective is basically that she has the best life as an influencer and any other life outside of that is not as good. No wonder their families dislike her. She is such a stuck up mole.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wow, such a mystery Big Sez. I wonder what the deodorant looks like? Let me just click on the page you tagged in your story & oh - there it is. They posted what it looks like two days ago.

Go and get a proper job darl. Whenever I’m feeling down I always look at Sarah’s page and think to myself, things could always be worse.
Hahahahaha but she literally things she’s good at this “job”
I just watched her stories from this morning and my goodness, I’m fuming.

she is privileged because she gets to stay home and share her ‘life’ with strangers on the internet. Umm Sez maybe some of us don’t want to do that. Maybe some of us like our jobs and making a difference to peoples lives in our jobs. Maybe some of us have worked out a home life balance, and the time with our children is about quality not quantity.

her little chat has really made me angry. He perspective is basically that she has the best life as an influencer and any other life outside of that is not as good. No wonder their families dislike her. She is such a stuck up mole.
The real house wife of Dora Swamp 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF is this morning’s bullshit?!?!?

And 17 minutes between putting up a question box and answering ‘anonymous’ questions with lots of words. C’mon Sez, we all know you don’t think/work that fast 🙄
Poor old nigella sozempic doesn't realise this question was about her.. shes as thick as a brick.
---
---
They never eat as a family. That was the one thing we enjoyed with the awesome 4some. We caught up with their day and they asked us questions. I found a few times during the week we sat there for ages all 6 of us chatting. Even after my first husband and I divorced he came over every Wednesday night for dinner with the kids and me (until we both married other people).

• Heart
(I feel stupid for asking this as surely the answer is no but still) do we think they are paying tax on their influencer income, or any super at all?

I assume no super, but surely Christian Hull and old mate ChristopherSkaseLou (can’t take credit for that one) have taught other influencers a ‘lesson’ about tax evasion?

Imagine being beaky Kearns, there’s no way Brad will stay with her once the kids are older. She has no skills and will have no super. She’s fucked.

Reactions: 17
Imagine being beaky Kearns, there’s no way Brad will stay with her once the kids are older. She has no skills and will have no super. She’s fucked.
Sez seems like the type of person who would lay claim to the whole house, bank accounts and super as she has sacrificed her career to be a mum. You know, bleed Brad dry in every way except sexually. (Sidebar: gross. I could’ve said take him to the cleaners and saved us all the imagery.)

Brad’s best hope is outliving Sez, but at the rate at which he’s ageing multiplied by Sez’s obsession with beating him at everything, I don’t think he even has a shot at that… So it looks like it’s a life of married misery for the Kearnts of Swamp Creek!

• Haha
  • Sick
She went back to work when Knox was 2 and Finn was 6 months????
Have we heard that before?
And “emergency services”! Is that one of the ways she changes her story depending on who she is talking to?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love how she goes on about how when you talk to someone in real life you gauge their reaction and tailor your story to suit them. Bullshit. When people give you feedback online you automatically call them a troll and double down on your toxic crap. You can’t take feedback or criticism or a response of any kind. You just want sorry need head pats and an echo chamber of how wonderful you are and how great your boys are and how privileged you are etc. Get fucked Sez

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.