The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the kids$$$ always eat first because imagine watching them eat. Would not be a pretty site.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How is this her routine when it was literally a day ago she had the revelation of making lunches the night before?
Give the poor woman a break, Jesus. A whole 24 hour commitment to a new game changing routine is a pretty big deal for her! Gold star and head pats for Sez āœØ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The kids would 100% have had fast food, who the hell cooks for kids then themselves? I find that so bizarre!

Reactions: 10
Beautiful small business that can afford Stacey Solomonā€™s fees šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
Game changer šŸ˜‚
25613ACD-37C9-4D73-9F18-CFE0C0409CCA.jpeg

---
E909BADC-CEA9-464B-933D-99C6341B5110.jpeg
OF COURSE Big Sez started following Sophie Cachiaā€™s Bali nanny after that embarrassing and condescending video Sophie posted. And obviously sheā€™s jumping into the Adam Whittington/Alex Rose Betts dramaā€¦late as usual.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I just caught up on yesterdayā€™s story. Thanks Sez for the riveting update on how privileged and lucky you are.

In my experience, if you have to get on social media to let us know how great your life is, itā€™s a sign that the opposite is true.

We see you selling out your childrenā€™s privacy, your loveless marriage, absence of friends, volatile family relationships, endless consumerism, etc.

None of this paints a picture of someone who is happy and content.

Reactions: 23
Laura B ramping up her gym and body content. Look out Sarah. She does it so much better.
Sheā€™s so relatable with it all. Before pics, showing herself when she doesnā€™t want to go push through (not after the fact framing herself ad a hero in a story šŸ« ). She hasnā€™t wrapped it up into this cringey flamingo coming good story and then trying to make money off it. She will probably make money off it, but thatā€™s because brands will want to partner with her because sheā€™s so authentic.

Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s so relatable with it all. Before pics, showing herself when she doesnā€™t want to go push through (not after the fact framing herself ad a hero in a story šŸ« ). She hasnā€™t wrapped it up into this cringey flamingo coming good story and then trying to make money off it. She will probably make money off it, but thatā€™s because brands will want to partner with her because sheā€™s so authentic.
the magic ā€œI lost 16kgā€ but doesnā€™t show the struggles apart from she just did it anyway, 3 times a day gym, hot cross buns, no real before photos or proper after photos

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not sure if sheā€™s a current partner, but she worked with 28 by Sam Woods all last year and (unlike Sarah) actually seemed like thatā€™s what she was using. I personally donā€™t like the diet culture of it all, but sheā€™s not pretending to be something sheā€™s not. Sarahā€™s messaging is a confused mess, because she is so inauthentic. Laura also actually looks healthy and happy, unlike Sarah. Sheā€™s shared the struggle of regaining weight and starting again, and Sarah could never because it would be like admitting that she failed.

Predicting a reel from Sez on the next week or so talking about small changes adding up, taken from Lauraā€™s reel last night. Her dogged discipline over motivation schtick started shortly after Laura had spoken about it.

Reactions: 13
Yesterday. The filter kept slipping on her chest and showing how wrinkly and sun damaged it is, but hard to capture!
I also love how sheā€™s levelled up from plain white bread to even breadier white bread in the form of hot dog rolls. Canā€™t wait for her first story of the year claiming her poor deprived boys donā€™t get white bread šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yesterday. The filter kept slipping on her chest and showing how wrinkly and sun damaged it is, but hard to capture!
I also love how sheā€™s levelled up from plain white bread to even breadier white bread in the form of hot dog rolls. Canā€™t wait for her first story of the year claiming her poor deprived boys donā€™t get white bread šŸ˜‚
Thatā€™s lot of stories, all useless and boring too.

Reactions: 13
Her friendship breakup spielā€¦ it might be one of the few things she can actually offer first hand advice on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her friendship breakup spielā€¦ it might be one of the few things she can actually offer first hand advice on.
All I could think was, SARAH YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!! If all your friends and family leave you (plus all your husbandā€™s friends and family leave him once they know you!!!) it is time to stop and reflect. Sheā€™s lucky there were so many ā€œqualityā€ people at that gym, because she doesnā€™t appear to have anyone else now.

Reactions: 18
I think a few comments were Tattlers, but a lot seemed like actual followers/ex-followers. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s at least a few who would like a Tattle code šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I could think was, SARAH YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!!!! If all your friends and family leave you (plus all your husbandā€™s friends and family leave him once they know you!!!) it is time to stop and reflect. Sheā€™s lucky there were so many ā€œqualityā€ people at that gym, because she doesnā€™t appear to have anyone else now.
I bet that was a post to herself with a passive aggressive response aimed at someoneā€¦. The question and response came so fast after she posted the question box

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.