The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not a coincidence that she hasn't posted mirror selfies in her active wear or gym stories since the Outspoken post?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sadly they would have no friends and use the whole lunch break to eat to avoid sitting on the buddy bench waiting for a mate who never comes
Yeah my 10 year old gets a sandwich even then she complains she hasn't got time to eat that fast enough to go play with her mates

Reactions: 6
Where is this project glow? Like seriously? No lead up to it, no breadcrumbs, nothing. These Kearnts are the absolute worse at sticking to anything. Term 1 has started Sez, get your tit together!

Reactions: 20
I thought Sarah’s tricky drop off strategies were “call nan and get her to do it” or “forget about it and take the kid to the mall for milkshakes and new toys” 🤔

I hate when she goes into her parenting expert mode. She’s clearly not read here coz her wrinkly sun damaged chest was out in full view again. It doesn’t cope with being filmed.

Reactions: 23
She’s probably injured again… so no gym!

the ultimate patch wouldn’t work on her, she’s still a nasty witch regardless

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just reading the comments on the outspoken post from the other day (amazing comments by the way 😂😂) that jason person said brad allegedly cheated with someone named jordie, anyone know anything about that? I thought it was someone else with a different name that works at the gym he goes to? I wonder if Sarah has seen all the comments 🫢

Reactions: 9
Where is this project glow? Like seriously? No lead up to it, no breadcrumbs, nothing. These Kearnts are the absolute worse at sticking to anything. Term 1 has started Sez, get your tit together!
Come on, Braddles told her to have a couple of days off to rest. Give her a break would ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dislike it very much when Sez plays amateur psychologist 🙄 She has people who hang off her every word and think everything that comes out of her mouth is gospel. She’s too stupid to realise how much damage she might do with her “wisdom”.

Stick to shilling deodorant Sez. The world’s much safer when you stay in your lane!

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Cropped the pic as I don't agree with posting a photo on your public account of your young child, but that's just me.. the kid clearly doesn't want to be referred to as Bubba...or the many joking variations of his actual name. Unfortunately with a name like Teddy, he's always going to be infantilized; a forever-manchild called Teddy Bear

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The only way Sez deals with these inbred, obnoxious assholes by buying their love.

You're doing great sweetie 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cropped the pic as I don't agree with posting a photo on your public account of your young child, but that's just me.. the kid clearly doesn't want to be referred to as Bubba...or the many joking variations of his actual name. Unfortunately with a name like Teddy, he's always going to be infantilized; a forever-manchild called Teddy Bear
You can’t tell me this isn’t a @screenfreelookatme original 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jason has got to be the single sister surely!
I’m convinced that “Jason” is someone who knows them personally.
---
Don’t they say dress for the job you want, not the job you have?

If that’s true, it looks like Sezza is aiming to transition from influencer to truckie.

Glow up girl! Working in the trucking industry is far more respectable and contributes so much more to society than influencing ever will.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m convinced that “Jason” is someone who knows them personally.
---
Don’t they say dress for the job you want, not the job you have?

If that’s true, it looks like Sezza is aiming to transition from influencer to truckie.

Glow up girl! Working in the trucking industry is far more respectable and contributes so much more to society than influencing ever will.
The Facebook profile used to have a different name, it was Jecca Smith, so I’m sure it is a woman. But they used to always comment on Emmylou and someone else too, maybe Jess Wilson ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Facebook profile used to have a different name, it was Jecca Smith, so I’m sure it is a woman. But they used to always comment on Emmylou and someone else too, maybe Jess Wilson ?
Wonder if "Jecca" is a nickname for Jessica - almost like a little kid couldn't pronounce Jessica and said "Jecca" and it stuck - just like Bubba.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.