The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that's sitting with the house tour, Cairns pt 2 and project no thanks!
So is she just going to block whoever asks where the glow project is? Or when it starts?
---
She’s not even directing people over there when she is going on about her mindset changes etc etc etc bla bla bla

Reactions: 6
Past 24 hours.

Anyone else struggling with lunchboxes after 5+ years? Yes, my kids change their preferences over time, but first week back wasn’t some major ordeal of trying to figure it all out from scratch. God she’s boring.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I couldn't get here quick enough after this mornings stories.

First of all, Sarah, get on the end of it. You have NO idea what it's like to do proper shift work with young children. I'd have so much more respect for you if you told this story and ended it with "I actually couldn't handle it" (or, indeed, just tell us why you were really asked to leave). It's insulting to people who do balance shift work with young children that you pretend you did it hard too. duck all the way off.

Secondly, you might want consider that you just admitted how manipulative you are with your last story. I honestly cannot think of a scenario where I would tell different people different versions of a story. If you're changing versions of events based on someones reactions, I think you need to go and see a psychiatrist and work out who you are. I don't know, maybe it's just because I'm pretty damn comfortable is my own skin and know who I am as a person. But yeah you basically admitted that it's hard to not be able to manipulate your followers and that gives me so much ick.

Thirdly, eat a dick. That's all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Couldn’t listen to her little sob story because I was so distracted by her crepey, sun damaged chest. Even with her smoothing filters, she looks like someone in their mid-40s (at least) who loves a tanning bed.

Reactions: 13
Q&A for Sez.
Condering Brad works full-time and has not been seen in months, as you are the Stay at Home Influencer Mum, why is he still be called Dadmum?

Where is Bobley?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WTF is this morning’s bullshit?!?!?

And 17 minutes between putting up a question box and answering ‘anonymous’ questions with lots of words. C’mon Sez, we all know you don’t think/work that fast 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Of course the wildebeest slaps an ad up halfway through. She hasn't got a creative bone in her Ozempic body.

Also, Sez you can actually do them 'anonymous' but you're too chicken tit to see what people actually want to say without getting blocked by your fragile ass.

Reactions: 27
Next thread title suggestion (I know it's early days but I'll forget otherwise):

Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the blurriest legs of all?

Because I still can't get over the audacity to brag about your weight loss and yet post pics like this 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Next thread title suggestion (I know it's early days but I'll forget otherwise):

Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the blurriest legs of all?

Because I still can't get over the audacity to brag about your weight loss and yet post pics like this 🤯
“HaTeRs WiLl SaY iTs PhOtOsHoP 🫠🫠”
---
Lucky those boys are so incredibly aware of water safety and protecting their bodies and doing dangerous things safely 🤦‍♀️
Respectfully her and Brad have been on the water for years. Sharks just know they are locals and they dont attack. They are one with the sharks. They are the sharks. 🦈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I work in pharmacy and have a theory- ozempic is starting to become harder and harder to get in stock again (same as at the beginning of 2023, then eased off towards the end) so project glow can’t start until she can get her next pen.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“HaTeRs WiLl SaY iTs PhOtOsHoP 🫠🫠”
---

Respectfully her and Brad have been on the water for years. Sharks just know they are locals and they dont attack. They are one with the sharks. They are the sharks. 🦈
They hold space for the sharks, they see the sharks

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was wondering if that shark was in dumb and dumber’s backyard swamp. 👌🏻

I also think that anonymous cheating message came from Brandley.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whenever she pops on to talk to the camera, it’s always a flat out brag!
“oh I’m so privileged to get to stay home and ‘work’ and choose when to rest my body!”
duck off Sarah!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.