The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. It’s obviously not his fault but every single photo she posted of Knox (in particular) is absolutely atrocious. Like I have not seen a more hideous child. Which is totally fine because looks aren’t everything but Sarah, keep that in mind coz this kid needs to have a killer personality to get anywhere in life and so far you’re really doing him dirty there.
If that kid has ever looked good in a photo we’ve never seen it. The amount of money they waste on crap + her loose schedule (all the time in the world to attend appointments) and he still has those teeth. It’s a crime.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Teach him to respect his belongings hey or at least pen control, pincer grip? Ever heard of that Sez?
Don’t be mean. My widdle bubbah is always covered in texta too! She’s 18 months, but still 😂
---
Also, why is she acting like everything is a total surprise? Bubbah toddlah has been at preschool for the past year and daycare for many years before that. Packed lunches aren’t new. If texta on his clothes in new, then I’d probably be having a word with him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I love that Teddy is so independent…. Day 2 and he can walk himself into school and know where to put his bag etc
Sounds like she just dumped him.

My son was in kindy last year, I walked him in and made sure he did his jobs, bag away, formal hat away, sunscreen on, drink bottle out, fruit break out…. I didn’t want to burden the busy teachers with tasks he could do but may forget. She was probably in a rush to do 4 gym sessions.

Reactions: 18
The ironing is delicious 🤣 brothers means friends forever...... Because Sarah and Brad are the best role models for excellent family relationships 🙄
Who was it who knows who Sez’s brother is? Sez and her brother must be such best friends that she respects his boundaries when he doesn’t want to be posted online or something 🤔🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that Teddy is so independent…. Day 2 and he can walk himself into school and know where to put his bag etc

My son was in kindy last year, I walked him in and made sure he did his jobs, bag away, formal hat away, sunscreen on, drink bottle out, fruit break out…. I didn’t want to burden the busy teachers with tasks he could do but may forget. She was probably in a rush to do 4 gym sessions.
I’m assuming Teddy is in what would be the equivalent of Pre Primary to us in WA (the year prior to Year 1). When my kids were in Pre Primary we had to walk them in to class and read them a book/do puzzles etc until the teacher rang the bell. The exception was the kids who were dropped off from before school care but they would still have to be signed over to the teacher. Is this not a thing in other states (or maybe even other schools in WA)? I found it odd that Sezempic could just drop him at the gate.

Reactions: 8
I’m assuming Teddy is in what would be the equivalent of Pre Primary to us in WA (the year prior to Year 1). When my kids were in Pre Primary we had to walk them in to class and read them a book/do puzzles etc until the teacher rang the bell. The exception was the kids who were dropped off from before school care but they would still have to be signed over to the teacher. Is this not a thing in other states (or maybe even other schools in WA)? I found it odd that Sezempic could just drop him at the gate.
All the different names are confusing 😂. Kindy is the foundations year, so year before year 1. First year of full time school. Pre-primary is weird word for it because it is primary?

We don’t have to go in, but at our school for the kindy kids we are expected to drop the at the door and handover with the teacher. During covid, they did kindy trains where you’d drop them to a teacher at the gate and they’d take them to class. They also have to have an adult collect them from the door, no pick up line. It’s his second day, I wouldn’t be just abandoning him at the gate 🙄. Knox broke his arm walking to the library 🤥 so I’d probably have a greater duty of care for my stunted toddlah.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That doesn't happen in QLD for prep. Just drop them off like any other Year level.

Reactions: 2
Can you give a clue to the name? Is it in DC or another suburb? Is it Catholic and primary only?
Catholic right up to senior I believe
It’s in L M
H C
If you go there you will learn wisdom & instruction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Short term memory Sez has forgotten that Turdy has been in daycare/ preschool for years now and she’s had more days off over the years than most 🙄 everyone else remembers Sez… she tries so hard to be relatable but is just a lazy blob who doesn’t even parent when her kids are home anyway.

Reactions: 12
Short term memory Sez has forgotten that Turdy has been in daycare/ preschool for years now and she’s had more days off over the years than most 🙄 everyone else remembers Sez… she tries so hard to be relatable but is just a lazy blob who doesn’t even parent when her kids are home anyway.
Exactly, it’s not like he’s been a stay at home kid. He’s been out of the home attending daycare, she’s so full of tit.

Reactions: 11
I don’t follow her, only go to look if something interests me here 😂
I did wonder if the toddler went to kindy (or whatever it’s called). So he did do that last year? Why is she making such a huge ordeal that he is in school now?!? If she had child free days last year.
Moron.

Reactions: 10
If that kid has ever looked good in a photo we’ve never seen it. The amount of money they waste on crap + her loose schedule (all the time in the world to attend appointments) and he still has those teeth. It’s a crime.
I acknowledge that this is an absolutely horrendous thing to say about a baby...but duck me I'm going to have nightmares tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t follow her, only go to look if something interests me here 😂
I did wonder if the toddler went to kindy (or whatever it’s called). So he did do that last year? Why is she making such a huge ordeal that he is in school now?!? If she had child free days last year.
Moron.
He has been at daycare since he was one. She sent both the younger boys right through all the covid lockdowns, even though there were two essentially unemployed adults at home. It’s laughable that she’s pretending she’s been full time mumming with no break.
---
Catholic right up to senior I believe
Not Catholic, some obscure variant of Christian.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Also, Sez, you said ages ago that you were planning on having a day off to read because a book came out the day the kids went back. Suddenly Brad is a hero because he told you you could take a day off from cleaning his house, after running after his children all holidays. What. A. Man.
So happy Brandley has allowed her time to read. I wish I could be loved by him 🤢
---

Her book was waiting

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.