The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm seriously baffled about this project no tit...... There's no followers, there's no promotional posts, there's no information about what this half baked idea is.....and it was meant to launch this week?! She teased it so long ago no one will remember or be interested anymore! She truly is so bleeping bad at her only job.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. It’s obviously not his fault but every single photo she posted of Knox (in particular) is absolutely atrocious. Like I have not seen a more hideous child. Which is totally fine because looks aren’t everything but Sarah, keep that in mind coz this kid needs to have a killer personality to get anywhere in life and so far you’re really doing him dirty there.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God, I think you’re right ! She’ll do anything to make him look taller won’t she
I think they’re just standing down hill and the perspective is weird. Another example of Brad probably not being a great photographer because that’s a weird spot to stand. She can filter and smooth, but I doubt she’s smart enough to shrink the kids 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow. It’s obviously not his fault but every single photo she posted of Knox (in particular) is absolutely atrocious. Like I have not seen a more hideous child. Which is totally fine because looks aren’t everything but Sarah, keep that in mind coz this kid needs to have a killer personality to get anywhere in life and so far you’re really doing him dirty there.
Looks like the kid in deliverance

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Agh the term internet aunties makes me cringe. Wtf even is that. Screams I have no friends or family in real life so I need to live my life online.
Probably the female equivalent of internet uncles, you know the kind, they usually got by the name of Peter File.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s because Brad and Sez ‘never got’ dental care afforded to them by their ‘horrible’ parents and had to ‘make do’ with the teeth they had. They are not taking action out of spite, and probably see it as weird ‘cruel to be kind’ character building that will fuel Knox’s fire to be ‘amazing’ as an adult. Just like Brad and Sez’s view of themselves. Although due to their crappy parenting, I think Knox is more likely to be an incel.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm so happy for her. Brad's given her permission to have a day off, no housework, just relax and read a book.
Same as any other day really..🤷‍♀️
I thought because her precious boys were so perfect and sat quietly all day and didn't ever fight that everyday is amazing and easy anyway? She is soooo full of tit.

Reactions: 16
I'm seriously baffled about this project no tit...... There's no followers, there's no promotional posts, there's no information about what this half baked idea is.....and it was meant to launch this week?! She teased it so long ago no one will remember or be interested anymore! She truly is so bleeping bad at her only job.
Looks like she’s following Brad on this account again. It’s weird that she unfollowed him for a few days.

Reactions: 6
Wtf does she do most days.. absolutely bleeping nothing. And how wonderful that the cadet has given her the day off. Who in their right mind calls randoms of the internet Aunties, she's an ex-cop and should know better, but then again, we are talking about nigella sozempic. And turdy spagurdy is only at school for 3 hours, holy tit she is infuriating.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ignoring the fact that she’s been gloating about how easy parenting is with her kids all grown up…

You’d think the most amazing dad and husband ever could have stepped up at some point if Sarah was sooo busy and overrun all holidays? Even with Brad working 26 hour days, he just had a long weekend off. Take the boys out and leave Sez to fill her cup? Also lol at her pretending she needed someone to tell her to take a break. That’s her default mode.

Reactions: 17
Also, Sez, you said ages ago that you were planning on having a day off to read because a book came out the day the kids went back. Suddenly Brad is a hero because he told you you could take a day off from cleaning his house, after running after his children all holidays. What. A. Man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.