Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Holy shit so many photos of herself. God, we get it... you love being loved by you. Now that all your kids are gonna be in school, it time to stop taking selfies, thigh gap shots and gym action pics and go and get a fuckin job!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I also don’t think Sez would have been as…diplomatic…as “you’ve changed”. I imagine bust ups with Sarah are far more explosive.

phonies

Chatty Member
Probs overthinking this but also makes no sense. A Project has a beginning and an end. Isn’t what she’s talking about lifestyle changes, getting your pink back or whatever she bangs on about? Slow and steady, love your body for where SHe is?
Darls, Sez herself didn’t put this much thought into it. Don’t punish yourself or lose IQ trying to work it out.

• Haha

GlenCocoGoneLoco

Chatty Member
That whole text thing is weird. Who the hell just waits for their husband to see it 🤨
She plays mind games with him, passive aggressive kearnt. Also, who calls their wife hun? Lol, is this a thing that husbands call their wives? Mines never uttered the word hun in my direction 🤣

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Fuckkkk Sez, just email LSKD and ask for freebies you desperate cunt.

'Loyal customer' she legit found out about them a few weeks ago. Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And she's back promoting that thing for the kid's wraps.
Couldn't get a screenshot but she says that she has used them for years.
A scroll through her stories under lunches prove otherwise.
Dozens of photos of wraps and rolls in the lunch boxes without the product.
I've watched her ad and still can't remember the name of the wrap container thingy.
She is absolutely full of shit. She gives the kids wraps constantly and the last time she used that thing would have been the last time she was paid to promote it.
Receipts. Oh and peep all the white bread that the kids “never” get to eat.

Attachments

• Haha
How many times a day do you think he hears some variation of, “well I bet you wouldn’t make that little girl from the gym walk in the rain…”

• Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Great advertising Sarah… go the gym post image from the gym, then advertise the home workout… much affordable… definitely makes sense!

At this stage I’m thinking her followers are just as dumb as the Kearns.

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
I really wish she'd realise that her kids really aren't that special. That no one actually genuinely gives a shit?

phonies

Chatty Member
Colour over neutral? As if she didn't wear exclusively brown for 12 months lol also we've seen your house? It's neutrals sis
View attachment 2670490
This idiotic bitch probably thinks neutral is exclusively black and white LOL. Has she seen her own family photos?

I’m way more alarmed that someone who takes themselves and at least one of the kids to Westfield Tuggerah every day and rewards them with special shopping trips to Sydney on the reg prefers to stay home and shop online.

• Haha

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Their property is so extra large that they just can’t get around to do the lawns and edges properly. It’s so big that like once they do one side and go to the next side, the first side has re grown. Huge property.

• Haha

theweeklyblowout

Chatty Member
Much engagement. Highly doubt it is healthy
They’re actually a good healthier option for lunchboxes, dietician approved. My kids hate them 😂 so I guarantee her wonderful sweet boys and bubbah toddler threw them in the bin in favour of drinking their water from prime cans.

• Haha