Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amiallowedhere

Today’s stories. I don’t have energy to go into the fuckery that is ChOoSe YoUr HaRd but I’m not surprised that Sarah is such a dumb dumb that she agrees with that ableist, reductionist view point 🫠
When I hear “choose your hard” all I think of is fucken Ashy Bines. It’s such a stupid thing to say to people 😵💫😵💫😵💫 not inspiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Does big Sez still have her podcast page on Instagram?

You might not all remember, but Sez is a world famous podcaster. She has this podcast where she talks and rambles to herself about herself and only managed three episodes. It was really hard for her to manage doing nothing all day and the podcast.
Her demise can’t come soon enough.

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
I have a real pet hate of influencers sharing gofundme’s and asking people to donate, when they themself haven’t donated.

They’re not separated. I can’t see them ever separating. Sarah is way too codependent to go it alone. Also don’t think her ego would allow it. She’d rather be miserable than a) not rely on a man to function and/or b) admit that she’s not living some amazing life with the man of her dreams, who could never do anything wrong.

Okay I watched back with sound. She’s in her OMG I AM JUST SO FUN AND CAREFREE AND I HAVE LIKE SOOO MANY FRIENDS AND PLEASE LIKE ME era. The voice reeks of desperation. She’s giving clingy girlfriend.
7749E3AA-35CE-49BF-8770-919E1E99C456.jpeg

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Today’s stories are making me think Glow Project is going to be something to do with mindset not diet and fitness. Again though, what qualifications does she have?
Mindset is a very easy thing to tell someone they don’t have right if they’re not achieving results, so I think you’re on the money. If you’re right, it should be more aptly named Project Gaslight.

Reactions: 23

hazelnot

Chatty Member
I'm still in disbelief about the shorts. Posting as if that's a flex - she's gone from "wear the shorts" to "mis-wear the shorts"?

I don't know why but I'm honestly so shaken by that picture 😂 I CANNOT work out effectively in uncomfortable clothes. It's 2024, why is anyone still cramming themselves into the wrong size for the sake of a brag? She does realise A) it doesn't matter, and B) no one can see inside your pants to the size label anyway?

Wearing stuff that fits = flattering, comfortable, enables you to work out more effectively and reach goals faster; more likely to appear 'fitspo'

Sizing down because you're an insecure basket case = unflattering, distracting, makes you look larger than you are; prohibitive for exercise and high likelihood of thrush and/or further self-loathing

It says a LOT about her mental state. 'Glowing' indeed. Eeeeeesh.

Waiting to be suitably underwhelmed.
Just show us what you're spruiking and get on with it 🙄
It’s just so problematic that she’s implying she looks awful here because of the size of her body? She barely looks any different in the blue dress. She’s not even plus size? She’s so overwhelmingly average in every way.

Glow Project with Sarah Kearns. Can’t wait for the Insta page. Stupid overused name. Good luck with that.

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
She's definitely lost weight. Not 20kgs. And only recently.

From experience, as much as I hate to admit it, she's not eating enough. Losing only 500 calories from 3 gym sessions is not enough. So her calorie intake would be less than 1000 to get a higher deficit. She's not eating that late night snack. She's trying to show she's not restricting to promote Glow Girl, but she is.

That's why she doesn't look healthy, there's no definition in her arms or legs from all that weight training and her face looks droopy.

She hated herself bigger. Brad hated her bigger. She thinks if she's thin like gym babe, that Brad won't look elsewhere.

Everything about this Glow love yourself weight loss journey, is anything but that.

• Heart

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
She doesn’t post them online anymore, guys. She’s respectful of their privacy.
Don’t be silly, those super respectful boys gave consent for their mum to post this. They are sooo clever they understand the repercussions of social media & want to show their aunties how big and kind and special they are.

• Haha

ktra2021

Chatty Member
I’ve been simmering and ranting in my head at the absolute bullshit she’s been posting lately (not sure why, but she really pisses me off!) and then come here to find out you feel the same way. Thank you for all being brilliant at putting it into words 🥰

• Heart

kaysie303

I can actually see in today's video that she has indeed lost weight (that hurt to type), but she would absolutely be using ozempic or duromine as it has happened too quickly to be from diet and exercise alone. I just find her content to be so BORING. Surely she'll lose most of her followers who could not care less about watching someone ho to the gym 3x a day

team dudmum

I doubt she’s had a proper adhd diagnosis. She would be ablsolutelt flogging that for content.

Also, the seeking a diagnosis to being supplied meds is a long, arduous and highly regulated process. She wouldn’t have bothered, would have been too hard work for her.
Just another pretend diagnosis because she googled it and decided it will make her relevant.

I was diagnosed 10 years ago in my mid-20s. It was during a particularly horrible time of my life and I had to take a good 3 months away from everything to deal with it. It pisses me off to no end that she doesn't care how fucking insulting it is to pretend she has these conditions - things like ADHD and Coeliac are debilitating and it takes so much work and dedication to live with in a functional way.

• Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
Do these people not own a line trimmer/whipper snipper?
🎻 Bradley’s family doesn’t love him, and he had to wear Big W stuff at his 16 public schools 🎻 he didn’t have anyone to show him how to use it. He’s just a humble DaDMuM doing his best with the traumatic cards he’s been dealt. He’s also just the 18 year old from a party playing house with his fellow 18 year old kid wife on a giant swamproperty. 🥺🥺🥺 Have some compassion, please.

• Haha