Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RawandReal

I know the exact kind you mean, we have a few locals like that around my area, we call them the King Of Kids. 25-30 year old dudes still riding skateboards with no job or license, wearing Etnies shoes and trying to reach the 10 year olds how to Ollie 🤣
So just like his Dad…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she’s just being very flexible with the truth. Maybe 18kg from her absolute heaviest point, pregnant with Teddy 🥴. I maintain that she actually gained weight in 2023 when she started her ✨journey✨ and didn’t lose anything until Brad cheated on her (again).

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
I’m so sick of “influencers” alluding to ADHD for likes, it’s become the new “I must have OCD because I like things ordered and tidy”. As someone who desperately needs a formal ADHD diagnosis but can’t afford it or access it in my area it makes me furious! I will likely stay undiagnosed my whole life and try my best to develop good coping strategies. We already drive 4 hours to see a paed for my son who has ADHD.
As someone who has OCD I wish people would understand it’s a lot more than being tidy. And it’s not JUST being super clean. It’s debilitating intrusive thoughts and behaviours you feel you have no choice to do.

• Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
She thinks this is livin? What is? Overlooking a tin roof out to the swamp and the power plant. Yep, colour me jealous Sezzy.
LOL. I’m almost certain that her version of ‘livin Barry’ is at home, by herself, reading a book and sipping on sugar free V while Brad entertains the kids and she weekend parents from the sidelines (but the kids are on a different field). “Brad, don’t you know I’ve had the kids all week, it’s your turn, it’s beyond your turn. I do everything. If you don’t take these kids right now, I will fuuu—oh wait you’re filming?—I love being loved by you!”

• Haha

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
Hey Brandley, text Sezzy and ask if someone has hit Bobley. Maybe she has and just hasn’t told you and that’s why we haven’t seen him in so long.

• Haha
  • Sad

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Also fuck, she is utterly fucking gross. Her attitude towards her weight loss is so dangerous. Yes, be proud of yourself even if it’s weight loss medication. But when you have an audience of fragile women dealing with postpartum bodies… it’s damaging to mention how often you work out constantly. Healthy eating, gym, supplements/V, fake food allergies… she is making gaunt, sallow and undernourished a ‘goal’. She’s making it very clear that she believes it’s normal to “feel uncomfortable” looking at photos of yourself when you were a larger size (and not even obese ffs)…

And her spending and bragging constantly about purchases… There are people using their last pay to buy tents to fit their families in because they can’t afford the rent. I haven’t seen someone her age gloat so openly about their wealth since high school when status was ‘cool’.
How are these poor people going to feel when almighty Sezquatch tries to act relatable and then rubs her feigned wealth in their faces?????

Fuck oooffffffffffff.

• Heart
She’s filtered Brad into oblivion 😂😂😂

How conceited is she that she put a photo of herself at the gym onto a bar of chocolate. She’s a joke.

• Haha

DoomScroller

VIP Member
Was just coming to say the same with the screenshots. Sez, every time you’ve had a reel perform “well” you’ve bragged about it. I bet she’s already updated her CV 😂. No doubt the company paid to promote it. This is why she’s got so many spammy new followers.
View attachment 2716983
View attachment 2716984
Oh yeah… I’d be very comfortable knowing 1million had seen my child on the internet.

worst parenting ever.

Kip

10 hours in the slow cooker?! 😂 all I can think of is that scene from National Lampoons when they cut the turkey open and all the meat has burnt away and it’s just bones. Yummm!!

• Haha
I can’t explain the palpable ick I feel with the phrase “wife’d her”. There’s no male equivalent. Like it’s something you do to a person, not together. She’s so lucky he chose her 🙄.

In this context, “married her” is also gross because the overall tone is that it was worthwhile because she completes domestic duties, but feels far less possessive and dehumanising. The misogyny in this post runs deep. Sarah laps it up because she likes playing the dumb wife that needs to be looked after.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I love how this stupid flog just randomly slaps up 'posting this with his permission' yet then posts them most days with no 'disclaimer'!? Which is it ya rat!? Exploiting them!? Showing them!? Protecting their privacy!?

Pick a fucking lane. For once.

• Heart

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
Very weird text exchange. Even more weird that she thought it was a flex and worthy of a post.

She resents him for working and her needing to do all the parenting herself.

He resents her for belittling him all the time and no matter how much $ he brings in, all the material crap isn't enough for her.

His out was the gym (and gym babe). So her out had to be the gym. Cos how dare he have any time away from work or them for himself. She deserves an out more than he does!

I can't stand either of them but she's nasty. Hates her life, resents her husband and would rather shut her kids up by buying them crap than spend time with them. Heck she even hates herself seeing as she filters the fk out of herself!

What a sad life. We see you Sez.

Reactions: 27
phew that word salad was one emotional roller coaster… complete with being sick, disgusted and puzzled… I was puzzled when she said she has been raising little people for ten years.. I thought Brad and her had been together longer than that?
Am I the only mother that was not surprised that her children got older and moved up a year in school?
I mean it's been happening for thousands of years, yeah?

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Do we think she even remembers her project glow? I reckon she forgot and there will be no launch
I hope we launch the thread title before she launches the project. It’s only 17 odd pages in a week or so… we can do this. We’ve just got to tattle as many times a day as Sarah supposedly goes to the gym. 💪🏽

Project Glow by Sarah Kearns:

How to teach the scales to be kinder to you.
How to love the her inside you.
How to find discipline over motivation.
How to find complex carbs aka sweet potato.
How to morph into the floorboards.
How to blame your husband for your car prang.
How to blame your husband for having no white bread (even though you kids don’t eat it).
How to blame your husband for literally anything and everything.

• Haha

how.now.brown.cow

VIP Member
The constant “perfect family”, “perfect kids”, “i love being there mum”, “my life is so wonderful and perfect” narrative is nauseating. If you keep having to tell yourself and us that your life is sunshine and rainbows all the time i’m betting the opposite has more truth.

At least AG keeps it real.
Yep, seeing her post consistently about how picture perfect the kids are is just so unrealistic! I have a 5 year old and a newborn and I love them both so much but fuck me the 5 year old is an absolute asshole some days and I can freely admit that!

• Heart