The Kearns #44 Boys given every toy under the sun, while Sez preaches Diet Culture 101

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“BathroomS” - so I understand this, the kids having their own shower in the RSL bathroom equates to multiple bathrooms?
Wow that joinery is screaming lux.
---
I’m pretty sure each kid has their own ensuite. Or at least 2 of them do. There’s so many bathrooms in that house, it’s so odd.
Did you mean high end?
The ablutions office is a premium custom inclusion. Why have one nice bathroom when you can have multiple Big W versions!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m confused about when/how he was traveling. She had the Lego truck at the very least yesterday because she was banging on about her ‘hack’ and having a container in the tray.
also today is Friday and a public holiday so it’s a short week to begin with.

Reactions: 9
Seeing these photos again actually just made me go woah, she really has dropped a fair few kegs. I hate myself for saying it, but her arms and shoulders are looking good. Weird thing to pick, but I’m so weird about my arms, so it’s one of the first things I notice in others lol.

Interesting though, normally weight loss occurs pretty quickly at the start, then plateaus somewhat, whereas hers seems to have accelerated over the last month.. And I have a theory. She’s talking about food too much. And going on about wanting sweet things, and night time sugar hits and hating past Sarah for not buying chocolate, the sharing of meals.. We all know she’s on the ozempic train, but I reckon I’m maybe the last month she barely eats a thing. I’m almost certain the above behaviour is a case of “The lady doth protest too much, methinks” …. Spoken from lived experience tbh.
Yeah - I’m quietly confident she has hit that 18kg milestone she claimed about 3 months ago now. The poor kearnt looks wretched though.

Slow, sustainable weight loss done through a lifestyle change and creation of healthier habits - like drinking more water and eating fresh food - tends to make people actually ✨glow✨ even before the weight loss is noticeable. Their skin clears, their eyes sparkle, their hair looks healthier and shinier. Big Sezempic looks as dry, grey and dusty as a museum Mummy. She looks unwell (not frail - still a solid size 12), her hair is snapping off, her skin is grey and her beady eyes are sinking into her rank skull.

The irony of this witch glowing more when she was a size 16 isn’t lost on me at all. I can’t stand the try hard, but she’s on the hot mess express to a physical or mental break down if she keeps going like this.

Reactions: 12
That’s so true. I am very slowly losing weight by following a Mediterranean diet. My hair and skin are so healthy because I’m eating so much nutritious food.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_0187.png

How the duck is she gaining followers with this tit?! Who gives a duck…probably shouldn’t leave a five and seven year old unsupervised playing around like idiots but hey, what would I know….

Reactions: 17
Someone said something similar a few days ago… I reckon she’s so insufferable because she’s obsessed with social media and trying to be an influencer. She doesn’t have any family or real friends anymore because of it; and then her self-righteousness perpetuates on the back of the comments from random strangers who blow smoke up her ass, validate her, believe her lies etc. As if to justify that her family and few former friends are the people who are problematic.

One of my now former friends was like this. Her relationship, behaviour, outlook etc. in real life was terrible. She was nasty, jealous, liked to keep up with the Joneses, kept trying to compete with me and others when we were just doing our own thing, would go into debt to be seen living the good life, would eat healthily for a fortnight and makes all these claims about weight loss that weren’t true etc. She’d have massive blow ups with her partner, was on and off with her mum and siblings, there was a cheating scandal as well, police were called to some of their domestics when we lived in a share house together… yet on social media 5 seconds later, she’d post pics of them saying “I love you, our relationship is so special! Thanks for supporting me to go to the gym to lose 8kg! I love you the most even when you say you love me more!” and all her acquaintances would leave bullshit comments about how great she was/they were.

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 It’s sickening and probably why I find it so easy to snark on this phony witch.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Take a day off, Sez 🙄

She must be exhausting to be around.

She loves bragging and playing the smug, “I’ve already raised my perfect children” mum. Look at me sitting drinking a hot coffee in peace. But then also whinges about not being able to read books during the day 🤥 and wheels out the same old schtick about sitting with them at bedtime.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we really need an activewear mirror selfie every single day?

Reactions: 16
How many of those crop tops did she buy? I hope it’s a different top and she’s not rewearing the same disgusting sweaty top as yesterday 🤮

She’s morphing into Emmylou.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do we really need an activewear mirror selfie every single day?
Shes come home from a gym with no air con on a 33 degree morning and doesn't shower and change out of her gym gear before relaxing with a coffee?
Boy she must stink!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Poor thing
Whose leg is this Sez? Your leg is much clearer/smudgier than this. We see it everyday in front of the mirror. And you are skinnier now too? Or is it “love your body” week still?
who knows 🤷‍♀️It’s hard to keep up with old (looking) Sezzy!
---
Shes come home from a gym with no air con on a 33 degree morning and doesn't shower and change out of her gym gear before relaxing with a coffee?
Boy she must stink!
I come home from walking the dog and it irritates me when one of the kids is in the shower and I have to fester in my sweat for a few minutes!

Reactions: 10
I have 3 teenage boys. I literally CANNOT wait until the Kearns ladz (amirte!?) hit their mid teen years. It's gonna be quite the ride

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.